‘This is Unstoppable’: America's Midwest Braces Itself For a Covid-19 Surge

There was no need to overreact over this "pandemic "
Okay, professor. The experts say we aren't doing enough. It's pretty much almost all of them. We're pretty much fucked at this point, you realize.

The, "experts " would those be the handpicked experts who are on the Democrat's payroll?

No, I don't realize we are fucked, maybe those who have given up are or, those who are listening to and, believing every gloom and doom report the democrats put out, but, for those of us who have resumed living our lives and, not choosing to hide in our homes or, behind a mask, are doing just fine.

You should try it.
Great, show Fauci is on the Democrats' payroll.....

Its obvious.
Only to rightards. Clearly, you can't show how. Meanwhile, he's been at his current position for going on 4 decades now, under 4 different Republican presidents. That you actually thought you could hide behide, 'it's obvious,' without the ability to show how, reveals your true agenda.

Okay, professor. The experts say we aren't doing enough. It's pretty much almost all of them. We're pretty much fucked at this point, you realize.

The, "experts " would those be the handpicked experts who are on the Democrat's payroll?

No, I don't realize we are fucked, maybe those who have given up are or, those who are listening to and, believing every gloom and doom report the democrats put out, but, for those of us who have resumed living our lives and, not choosing to hide in our homes or, behind a mask, are doing just fine.

You should try it.

Its obvious.
Only to rightards. Clearly, you can't show how. Meanwhile, he's been at his current position for going on 4 decades now, under 4 different Republican presidents. That you actually thought you could hide behide, 'it's obvious,' without the ability to show how, reveals your true agenda.

The fact he's now echoing the same things the democrats have been screaming about, when not long ago, he was siding with Trump, says it all.

My agenda? I don't have one, that's the Democrat's department.

What? You really think if Hillary was president, the media would be reacting the same?
Accidental non sequitur, a sure sign of someone having little to no grasp of logic. Really dude, you need to do better. You are a grown man, and these elementary logical errors make you look like a moron.
You really think that? The media and the democrats are making this worse than it should be.
View attachment 373076
What a shameless, dangerous fucking lie. You should be ashamed of yourself, you stupid asshole.
That drug has saved thousands of lives. Imagine if you loons quit making corona political. How many wouldn't of died. View attachment 373096

This is how you loons roll.
This is how you loons roll
You forgot "wrangler of demons" and "alien DNA tester".
Just saying people that benefit from expensive drugs, like Fauci. Will be against the already here cheap drug.
How does Fauci benefit from the use of expensive drugs?
He has a stake in the new vaccine.
He has a stake in the new vaccine
Huh? What stake?
What does that have to do with your claim about "cheap drugs"?
Look it up dumbass.
Can't "look up" something on an AM radio, my man.
The answer I expected from a liberal. You gonna be one of the first to get Fauci's vaccine?
Spits a moron who thinks people should be locked up for crimes they didn't commit.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Lol, he did it, but people like you will defend him no matter what.

What? You really think if Hillary was president, the media would be reacting the same?
Accidental non sequitur, a sure sign of someone having little to no grasp of logic. Really dude, you need to do better. You are a grown man, and these elementary logical errors make you look like a moron.
You really think that? The media and the democrats are making this worse than it should be.
View attachment 373076
What a shameless, dangerous fucking lie. You should be ashamed of yourself, you stupid asshole.
That drug has saved thousands of lives. Imagine if you loons quit making corona political. How many wouldn't of died. View attachment 373096

Just saying people that benefit from expensive drugs, like Fauci. Will be against the already here cheap drug.
Huh? What stake?
Look it up dumbass.
Look it up dumbass.
LOL...Your narrative is so dumb even you cannot articulate anything more than grunts.
I knew you had nothing, loser.

It is stoppable but only if people follow science instead of stupidity.

So far most of the governors in the midwest have followed stupidity. They have a very good example of what to do to stop it from New York and many European nations yet they chose to ignore science and stupidly followed trump.

Now, they are bracing for a surge. None of it had to happen, they could have followed CDC guidelines and science.

It's a shame because all of it is preventable.

And if the numbers don't materialize, we're going to lie about them. Isn't that right?

If you followed the science, you'd see that it is a very select group that has to worry about covid. The rest are and will be fine.

I hear that D. Dakota has something like 25 cases, total and they never shut down.
That whole region is well in control.... We have taken care of mild spikes and the people get it...

Fauci said mask didn't work.
Lie.

He said there's no need for masks......before he said, there was......he was against them, before he was for them.

Has a ring of familiarity to it.
He said that back in early March when there just a few hundred cases and there was no need for masks. Context has no meaning in the backwards realm of conservatism.
Same as with Trump then, huh? Things he said, before anyone knew much about this virus.
No, not the same.

"I think at some point, that's going to sort of just disappear.", 7.1.2020

"We are, likewise, getting under control.", 7.2.2020

"We show cases, 99% of which are totally harmless", 7.4.2020

"We want to get our schools open.", 7.7.2020

"I didn't listen to my experts.", 7.7.2020

"We have therapies and we have vaccines.", 7.9.2020

"We're losing a lot of lives by keeping things closed.", 7.13.2020

"It will probably, unfortunately, get worse before it gets better.", 7.21.2020

"That's the way it is.", 7.22.2020

The same things a lot of other people were saying, its already been established, the virus is unpredictable, it did appear to be lessening at some point, so, the comments of course, were more optimistic.

Trump can't be expected to know things that no one else knows.

He'd probably be better off though, if he said nothing about the virus at all, because no matter what it is, it'll always be wrong, to some people.
the virus is unpredictable
Therein lies your problem. It's not unpredictable at all. In fact it's completely predictable to those with no cognitive disability.
It's this simple.
If you provide the virus unprotected hosts, it will spread to any and all available hosts.

Lie.

He said there's no need for masks......before he said, there was......he was against them, before he was for them.

He said that back in early March when there just a few hundred cases and there was no need for masks. Context has no meaning in the backwards realm of conservatism.
Same as with Trump then, huh? Things he said, before anyone knew much about this virus.
No, not the same.

The same things a lot of other people were saying, its already been established, the virus is unpredictable, it did appear to be lessening at some point, so, the comments of course, were more optimistic.

He'd probably be better off though, if he said nothing about the virus at all, because no matter what it is, it'll always be wrong, to some people.
Therein lies your problem. It's not unpredictable at all. In fact it's completely predictable to those with no cognitive disability.
It's this simple.
If you provide the virus unprotected hosts, it will spread to any and all available hosts.

A virus is supposed to do that, that's how its course runs, you can't hide from it, a mask won't stop it, it'll infect you regardless.

People take precautions every year, to try to avoid getting the flu but, many still do, no matter how careful they are.

Lie.

No, not the same.

It's this simple.

A virus is supposed to do that, that's how its course runs, you can't hide from it, a mask won't stop it, it'll infect you regardless.

People take precautions every year, to try to avoid getting the flu but, many still do, no matter how careful they are.

Of course you still have it backwards.
Obviously as you can see from the rest of the world and the early states here, mitigation efforts do work.
Within two weeks of implementing a mask mandate, Florida's infection rate dropped by 20%.

View attachment 373076

Huh? What stake?
Look it up dumbass.
Look it up dumbass.
LOL...Your narrative is so dumb even you cannot articulate anything more than grunts.
Looks like Fauci is out, Russia crushed his dream and retirement. They have the vaccine first! Couldn't happen to a better person.

View attachment 373076

Huh? What stake?
Look it up dumbass.
Look it up dumbass.
Looks like Fauci is out, Russia crushed his dream and retirement. They have the vaccine first! Couldn't happen to a better person.
Looks like you're an idiot.

You should try it.

Its obvious.

The fact he's now echoing the same things the democrats have been screaming about, when not long ago, he was siding with Trump, says it all.

"My agenda? I don't have one, that's the Democrat's department."

rotfl-gif.288736

View attachment 373076

Huh? What stake?
Look it up dumbass.
Can't "look up" something on an AM radio, my man.
The answer I expected from a liberal. You gonna be one of the first to get Fauci's vaccine?
Spits a moron who thinks people should be locked up for crimes they didn't commit.
icon_rolleyes.gif
Lol, he did it, but people like you will defend him no matter what.
LOL

Imbecile, you have no evidence he did it. Will you ever understand that?

You should try it.

Its obvious.

"My agenda? I don't have one, that's the Democrat's department."

rotfl-gif.288736

You're not a Democrat?

View attachment 373076

Huh? What stake?
Look it up dumbass.
Look it up dumbass.
Shitstain, you should root for America first.

The governor of Mizzouri stated that the kids will just have to get COVID-19 and get over it while attending school...

Hmmm, looks like Barron's school won't be reopening any time soon.
Not that Donald would allow him to go back mind ya. ;)

Donald, can afford private tutors.

The governor of Mizzouri stated that the kids will just have to get COVID-19 and get over it while attending school...

Hmmm, looks like Barron's school won't be reopening any time soon.
Not that Donald would allow him to go back mind ya. ;)

Donald, can afford private tutors.

I guess so. He ain't near as rich as you imagine. But he probably will be rich enough for a private tutor if we allow him to fleece and grift the country for another four years.

But seems to me he could stomp his feet loud enough to force Barron's school to reopen. No?

The whole country and world has to. It’s a world wide pandemic. Herd immunity is the only way through it.

The whole country and world has to. It’s a world wide pandemic. Herd immunity is the only way through it.
Do that and about ten million people in the U.S. will die. What a fucked up plan you have.

Forum List

Back