‘This is Unstoppable’: America's Midwest Braces Itself For a Covid-19 Surge

It is stoppable but only if people follow science instead of stupidity.

So far most of the governors in the midwest have followed stupidity. They have a very good example of what to do to stop it from New York and many European nations yet they chose to ignore science and stupidly followed trump.

Now, they are bracing for a surge. None of it had to happen, they could have followed CDC guidelines and science.

It's a shame because all of it is preventable.

Kansas actually has a slight decline going on in 15 counties. The rest of the state is still.going up.

The difference? There were 15 counties that didn't overturn the governor's mask order. The other 90 did.
Fauci said mask didn't work. He's a leading epidemiologist or then again maybe he's not. An operative maybe ? Maybe...
Trump said the virus will be gone shortly......who’s the fool?

It would be "gone" by now, if Democrats didn't insist on keeping it front and center!

It would have been forgotten by now, if the media didn't insist on keeping it front page news.

There's no need to constantly be announcing the numbers, except to make sure people stay afraid and, sequestered.

The one and only reason for any of this is, control. Period.
Oh, the virus just disappears when you disregard it. Sounds like a cancer cure too. Let’s tell the rest of the world of medical science.....got an illness, just disregard it. Trump did this for months.....
it got worse.

You don't understand. If it wasn't for all the hype, the media keeping it front page news, if everyone wasn't constantly talking about it, reporting (inflated) numbers, causing people to panic and run scared .....it they simply stopped acting like it was the bubonic plague, but, instead treated it like any other bad flu season (we've had plenty, without this hype ) it would have blown over by now.

This is no worse than a bad flu and, can be treated like it, it has a survival rate of 98%, for gods sake, when have we ever closed down the country , ruined our economy, forced everyone to wear masks, for any other FLU!

Did you notice the quotes, on the word, "gone"? Those mean something, ya know.
It's not the flu. It has killed more than twice the number of a bad flu season in just a few months and is still accelerating.

It is, a flu.
Repeating a lie does not make it any less of a lie.

Its not a lie. The coronavirus is a flu, like all flu viruses and colds, its in the SARS/Covid family.......hence the name, Covid19.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, SARS is not the same virus as the flu.

1233796371590.gif

Its easy to tell when a lefty is losing, they have to resort to name calling.

All flu and cold viruses are in the SARS/COVID family.
LOLOLOL

Oh, snowflake? What family is that?

I told you, you can't read?
You're brain-dead. Influenza is not in the SARS family. :cuckoo:

An issue that needs to be urgently addressed now, however, is that of confusing the current coronavirus with the influenza virus: coronaviruses and influenza viruses are not the same and they both cause different diseases.

You said SARS wasn't related to this Covid19 virus, I just showed you it is......and, since they ARE calling this a bad FLU.........at least that's how they characterized it in the beginning, but, now flu, doesn't sound deadly enough.
LOLOL

Dumbfuck, I never said COVID-19 is unrelated to SARS. You're truly fucked in the head to think I did. Who knows what I actually said which led your deformed rightard brain to translate what I did say into thinking I said COVID-19 is unrelated to SARS.

face-palm-gif.278959

You said its not the same as SARS, I said they were related, I then said SARS COV2, is what caused Covid19.
No, you dumbshit. I said SARS is not the flu. It's your deformed brain which translated that into SARS is not COVID-19.

Replay...

Abbey: The coronavirus is a flu, like all flu viruses and colds, its in the SARS/Covid family.......hence the name, Covid19.

Faun: Dumbfuck, SARS is not the same virus as the flu.

So far most of the governors in the midwest have followed stupidity. They have a very good example of what to do to stop it from New York and many European nations yet they chose to ignore science and stupidly followed trump.

Now, they are bracing for a surge. None of it had to happen, they could have followed CDC guidelines and science.

>>>>they could have followed CDC guidelines
And not protested in person, but online where magically your voice goes further then on a street with a bunch of other snowflakes are made outraged my media propaganda designed to play them like puppets.
Mostly the younger crowd is getting this wave because they "DO listen to the CDC" that tells them they are less severe in their cases, which in a way is a good thing, BECAUSE WE NEED NEED HERD IMMUNITY.
THE SURGE COINCIDES WITH THE PROTEST, RIOTS, AND COLLEGE AGE PARTIERS NOT THE REOPENINGS WHICH WERE MOSTLY SAFE IF THEY AND YOU FOLLOWED THE GUIDELINES.
PEOPLE GOT THE VIRUS WEARING MASKS too, imagine that. 1)wrong type of masks,
2)made them more brazen, less a hermit, less social distancing and more frequent to go out or shop.
3)they wore them wrong
4)touched them in the wrong places, how many times gave you seen Pelosi and Biden touch the inside their mask? College kids can start a drinking game with that alone.
5)stored them wrong and cross contaminated them, reused them after doing so.
7)didn't wear gloves
8)didn't wear hazmat suits, if so concerned.

Off this list we can add lazy unconcerned employees who put you at risk unproperly sanitizing, people who purposely spread it.
You fall into that last category by spreading missinformation and political propaganda, ypu purposely spread it through such and complain about more testing so you can further complain about our spread.
Stop the spread, tell the protesters to stay home.
3voxgl.jpg

And not protested in person, but online where magically your voice goes further then on a street with a bunch of other snowflakes are made outraged my media propaganda designed to play them like puppets.
Mostly the younger crowd is getting this wave because they "DO listen to the CDC" that tells them they are less severe in their cases, which in a way is a good thing, BECAUSE WE NEED NEED HERD IMMUNITY.
THE SURGE COINCIDES WITH THE PROTEST, RIOTS, AND COLLEGE AGE PARTIERS NOT THE REOPENINGS WHICH WERE MOSTLY SAFE IF THEY AND YOU FOLLOWED THE GUIDELINES.
2)made them more brazen, less a hermit, less social distancing and more frequent to go out or shop.
3)they wore them wrong
4)touched them in the wrong places, how many times gave you seen Pelosi and Biden touch the inside their mask? College kids can start a drinking game with that alone.
7)didn't wear gloves

Off this list we can add lazy unconcerned employees who put you at risk unproperly sanitizing, people who purposely spread it.
You fall into that last category by spreading missinformation and political propaganda, ypu purposely spread it through such and complain about more testing so you can further complain about our spread.
Stop the spread, tell the protesters to stay home.View attachment 376367
In which protest did Hermain Cain participate?

b20c907a74a03083f2a7aefdc338369d987925cb

Not your body temperature, dumb ass, your nasal passages where the bacteria is growing which causes mucus to drain into the lungs thus causing an infection that can lead to pneumonia.

Covid-19 isn't a bacteria, it's a virus. Viruses live in the blood.
I was using "bacteria" as catch all as to where the infection starts and it is through the nasal passages that is usually inhaled. The sinus drainage that isn't expelled by blowing one's nose will drain down the throat and can end up in the lungs where the viral infection starts and if not treated will become a bacterial infection. COVID-19 attacks the respiratory system and to break it down into it's simplest form, COVID-19 is just another strain of the flu of which there are two basic sub-types and a possible variation of 170 different types of the virus. I noticed that for the first time that this year's flu shot was given away and since people are given a small dose of corona virus strain in order to build up resistance to it, could that be the reason for so many false positive results? I don't trust the testing process and there is a financial incentive to diagnose people with Covid-19.

I am also leery about how heavily the media has been pushing the panic button when they have either given erroneous stats on the amount of positive tests that later turned out to be wrong, to their using footage of a hospital in Italy and trying to pass it off as footage from a NYC hospital. CBS using hospital staff to form a line in front of their hospital to give the impression that people were lining up for blocks to be roadside tested in Michigan. I certainly don't put any stock in the true amount of COVID-19 deaths because A: False positive test results on those that died from some other cause but because they tested "positive" for COVID-19 after they died from something else, the death certificate info lists the cause of death as COVID-19....even if the patient had a couple of bullet holes in the head. In the mean time, the entire country has been basically been shut down what amounts to an illness with a mortality rate of 0.3%. Around 600K die from heart failure every year in the U.S, 500K die from cancer. 200K or so die due to mistakes made by doctor incompetency and/or big pharma. There is a much bigger agenda at work here without a doubt.

3)they wore them wrong
7)didn't wear gloves

1 example? You don't know where he got it and how.
So I get to refute your 1 example with just 1
Boris Johnson didn't get the virus until he wore a mask. =wash.
Note: I am for employees wearing them when indoors and crowded places low ceilings etc,
But when my bank teller puts hers on when I'm in my car and she's behind glass, and it's a Sat where she's the lone employee inside, that's just rediculous. When a lone guy walking in the summer heat with nobody Around for miles is wearing one, that's just rediculous.
When Pelosi wears hers around her neck it's to hide her chicken neck wrinkles, when she takes it and puts it up to breath through she's breathing through a contaminated mask that has the neck and upper blouse collected virus spital transfered to the inner mask. People are careless, it's damned if they do damned if they don't.

Kansas actually has a slight decline going on in 15 counties. The rest of the state is still.going up.

The difference? There were 15 counties that didn't overturn the governor's mask order. The other 90 did.
Fauci said mask didn't work. He's a leading epidemiologist or then again maybe he's not. An operative maybe ? Maybe...

It would be "gone" by now, if Democrats didn't insist on keeping it front and center!

It would have been forgotten by now, if the media didn't insist on keeping it front page news.

There's no need to constantly be announcing the numbers, except to make sure people stay afraid and, sequestered.

Oh, the virus just disappears when you disregard it. Sounds like a cancer cure too. Let’s tell the rest of the world of medical science.....got an illness, just disregard it. Trump did this for months.....
it got worse.

You don't understand. If it wasn't for all the hype, the media keeping it front page news, if everyone wasn't constantly talking about it, reporting (inflated) numbers, causing people to panic and run scared .....it they simply stopped acting like it was the bubonic plague, but, instead treated it like any other bad flu season (we've had plenty, without this hype ) it would have blown over by now.

This is no worse than a bad flu and, can be treated like it, it has a survival rate of 98%, for gods sake, when have we ever closed down the country , ruined our economy, forced everyone to wear masks, for any other FLU!

It's not the flu. It has killed more than twice the number of a bad flu season in just a few months and is still accelerating.

It is, a flu.

Its not a lie. The coronavirus is a flu, like all flu viruses and colds, its in the SARS/Covid family.......hence the name, Covid19.
Actually no. Coronavirus and flu viris are two different things.
It never ceases to amaze me to see just how stupid these righties really are. As the herd they are, they are actually getting dumber.

You are the ones listening to and, obeying everything you're being told.

We're able to think for ourselves.

You look to the government to make your decisions for you.
Did they tell you to think that? Because it's not true.

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

It never ceases to amaze me to see just how stupid these righties really are. As the herd they are, they are actually getting dumber.

Apparently, it is. The ones who are buying what is being said, are still running around with masks.

The free thinkers, are not.

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

Lol, nope.

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

At least you're civil about it, that other one is gonna bust a vein!
If it's any consolation I do think you're an idiot.

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

Apparently, it is. The ones who are buying what is being said, are still running around with masks.

Is this supposed to be a joke?

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

So Impeached Trump is not a free thinker? Is that what you’re saying?

Not your body temperature, dumb ass, your nasal passages where the bacteria is growing which causes mucus to drain into the lungs thus causing an infection that can lead to pneumonia.

Covid-19 isn't a bacteria, it's a virus. Viruses live in the blood.
I was using "bacteria" as catch all as to where the infection starts and it is through the nasal passages that is usually inhaled. The sinus drainage that isn't expelled by blowing one's nose will drain down the throat and can end up in the lungs where the viral infection starts and if not treated will become a bacterial infection. COVID-19 attacks the respiratory system and to break it down into it's simplest form, COVID-19 is just another strain of the flu of which there are two basic sub-types and a possible variation of 170 different types of the virus. I noticed that for the first time that this year's flu shot was given away and since people are given a small dose of corona virus strain in order to build up resistance to it, could that be the reason for so many false positive results? I don't trust the testing process and there is a financial incentive to diagnose people with Covid-19.

I am also leery about how heavily the media has been pushing the panic button when they have either given erroneous stats on the amount of positive tests that later turned out to be wrong, to their using footage of a hospital in Italy and trying to pass it off as footage from a NYC hospital. CBS using hospital staff to form a line in front of their hospital to give the impression that people were lining up for blocks to be roadside tested in Michigan. I certainly don't put any stock in the true amount of COVID-19 deaths because A: False positive test results on those that died from some other cause but because they tested "positive" for COVID-19 after they died from something else, the death certificate info lists the cause of death as COVID-19....even if the patient had a couple of bullet holes in the head. In the mean time, the entire country has been basically been shut down what amounts to an illness with a mortality rate of 0.3%. Around 600K die from heart failure every year in the U.S, 500K die from cancer. 200K or so die due to mistakes made by doctor incompetency and/or big pharma. There is a much bigger agenda at work here without a doubt.
Coronavirus and flu are two different things. Even a full blown case of the flu will not give a positive result for coronavirus because they are not in the same family.

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

At least you're civil about it, that other one is gonna bust a vein!
If it's any consolation I do think you're an idiot.

That's ok, I think you're rather odd. Everyone has to be something.

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

Lol, nope.

LOL.....YEP.

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

Lol, nope.

LOL.....YEP.
LOL

Nope, still not true...

Influenza (the flu) and COVID-19, the illness caused by the coronavirus that's led to the current pandemic, are both infectious respiratory illnesses. Although the symptoms of COVID-19 and the flu can look similar, the two illnesses are caused by different viruses.

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

delete your account.

3)they wore them wrong
7)didn't wear gloves

the protest against wanting to live

The Democrats are bracing for another media created COVID-19 surge.

We're doing what you idiots told us to do, and still it's not enough.

Should we all just hold our collective breaths and die of exficiation?

Japans cases are thru the roof with total masking............oooooops
They have 46,000 cases in the whole country. We have over five million.

You need a new adjective.
We've tested over 65 million and only had 5 million test positive? That's less than 8%. And only a fraction of 8% showed any symptoms. Of the 5,000,000 who tested positive only 167,000 have supposedly died from the virus. That's only 3%.

Damn......that's pretty good.

How many total has Japan tested?

Last edited:

it got worse.

It is, a flu.

LOLOL

1233796371590.gif

delete your account.

Who are you, the forum owner?

Forum List

Back