This Is Treason, Biden, Military Leadership, Conspiring To Airlift Illegal Aliens Into Nations Heartland

Carlson makes point that this is illegal, and yes that is true, yet it is also something far more egregious, it is an act of war against the American people, and Biden/Harris, all other democrats, and complicit rinos in government, and especially the pentagon, all of them are guilty of treason, and the penalty for that is their lives!​

This is an act of war against you, what I anticipate happening next is Biden and the pentagon under the Marxist leadertship of Lloyd Austin, and Mark Milley, to flood the services with these illegal aliens whilst simultaneously continuing to target any Americans who remain whom they deem not loyal to the new Marxist paradigm!​

Every Marxist revolution always involves the corrupting of the military and you cannot do that in this nation while Americans serve in it, which is precisely why Austin and Biden/Harris began targeting them immediately, that is what their staged Jan 6th riot was all about.....​

Exclusive Clips​

Tucker obtains whistleblower report on military flying illegal immigrants
tucker carlson tonight

You have zero idea what Treason is.

Why does Carlson always look like he's about to poop and can't find a bathroom?
Do I, please explain to all, you impossibly stupid fucktard, just how the US Federal Government, and the absolute top echelon of the DoD intentionally subverting the nations constitutional law by illegally flooding nation with over one million illegal aliens with obvious intention of subverting the nations political landscape, and flying them and then dispersing them intentionally into red states, then ordering all involved soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines to shut up about it, and scrub any and all social media references to the activity, is not treason, I am all ears fucktard????

Do you require a civic lesson, we allow the federal government to exist, to levy taxes upon us, for one specific reason and one specific reason only, to protect the nation and its borders, to ENFORCE the nations laws, including most especially the nations immigration laws, and when they intentionally do exactly the opposite of that with naked intention of permanently entrenching themselves in totally unassailable political power, they are engaging in treason, openly, right in your stupid fucking face! One million illegal aliens dispersed just since Biden was cheated into the capital,

You have zero idea what treason is.

And apparently there is no Lt. Colonel by that name at Laughlin AFB.
Checkmate, you lose! Now run along and play with whatever is left of your penis and leave the adults alone.....

Carlson makes point that this is illegal, and yes that is true, yet it is also something far more egregious, it is an act of war against the American people, and Biden/Harris, all other democrats, and complicit rinos in government, and especially the pentagon, all of them are guilty of treason, and the penalty for that is their lives!​

This is an act of war against you, what I anticipate happening next is Biden and the pentagon under the Marxist leadertship of Lloyd Austin, and Mark Milley, to flood the services with these illegal aliens whilst simultaneously continuing to target any Americans who remain whom they deem not loyal to the new Marxist paradigm!​

Every Marxist revolution always involves the corrupting of the military and you cannot do that in this nation while Americans serve in it, which is precisely why Austin and Biden/Harris began targeting them immediately, that is what their staged Jan 6th riot was all about.....​

Exclusive Clips​

tucker carlson tonight

Do I, please explain to all, you impossibly stupid fucktard, just how the US Federal Government, and the absolute top echelon of the DoD intentionally subverting the nations constitutional law by illegally flooding nation with over one million illegal aliens with obvious intention of subverting the nations political landscape, and flying them and then dispersing them intentionally into red states, then ordering all involved soldiers, sailors, airmen, and marines to shut up about it, and scrub any and all social media references to the activity, is not treason, I am all ears fucktard????

Do you require a civic lesson, we allow the federal government to exist, to levy taxes upon us, for one specific reason and one specific reason only, to protect the nation and its borders, to ENFORCE the nations laws, including most especially the nations immigration laws, and when they intentionally do exactly the opposite of that with naked intention of permanently entrenching themselves in totally unassailable political power, they are engaging in treason, openly, right in your stupid fucking face! One million illegal aliens dispersed just since Biden was cheated into the capital,

Checkmate, you lose! Now run along and play with whatever is left of your penis and leave the adults alone.....
Aw, poor baby....if you can't hold your own in a debate, just do the honorable thing and leave. No need to show us that you really have no game.

PS: Profanity is not a substitution for intellect.

Tucker is no more reliable than Maddow.
Moron...please. :rolleyes:
A partisan hack is a partisan hack. Tucker is, again, no more reliable than Maddow. They both spout bullshit, just for different sides.
That remains for you to prove. The claim is easy to make. Not so easy to document.
It is actually really easy to document. All you would have to do is a quick google search for Tucker Carlson false statements and a plethora pop up. Of course, nothing beats the words from the horses mouth so to speak when even FOX claims that Carlson is not reliable:
"Fox News seeks dismissal at the pleading stage on two constitutional grounds. First, it asserts that Mr. Carlson’s statements on the December 10, 2018, episode of his show are constitutionally protected opinion commentary on matters of public importance and are not reasonably understood as being factual."

And, after a dozen mentions that it was all 'hyperbolae' it seems the judge agreed. Even stating it outright:

This “general tenor” of the show should then inform a viewer that he is not “stating actual facts” about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in “exaggeration” and “non-literal commentary.”

So, yes. Carlson is unreliable as they even go so far as to use that as a defense when he is caught making false accusations, which he does rather regularly.
If this is the whole story then there is a problem here. Somehow, I do not think it is the whole story.
Feel free to add facts that haven't been omitted or made up.

Time for Congress to jump in and get to the bottom of the Obama/Biden shit pile.
The military facilitating illegal immigration? That's extraordinarily illegal.
I don't need to add facts. The problem is we have almost no facts whatsoever. A few sentences of a few emails with no context or data to back them up. IOW, not the whole story.

If I had more facts I would certainly add them but the person making the claims, Tucker, is the one that needs to find some facts.
It's not as if the Obama regime, which has been pulling mentally unfit Joe's strings
all the while, hasn't seeding the nation with as many illegals into the interior as possible for years
now (excepting the Trump years of course).
They represent a sort of Fifth Column ready to jump in and tip the scales at the voting box whenever
the leftists are able to engineer a way for them to legally cast ballots, if indeed there is a way.

We've all seen this movie for years now. The Obama-ites invite illegals to enter the nation and
then they migrate to the interior (waiting for the time they are to return for legal proceedings
which never come about...because they cannot be found. Or do not want to be found).

Unless you can disprove what's already been reported, and you can't, it seems whatever else you
have to add is moot.
Okay...

Not relevant to the veracity of the particular claim made by Carlson.
You fascist fucktards are so impossibly stupid, I see one of you trot out this silly story every other day and not one of you has actually any grasp of the story, and what it was they were arguing in court about, for your edification retard, they were simply stating truth, Carlson is not a straight newsman, he is an "Editorialist!" :auiqs.jpg:

A partisan hack is a partisan hack. Tucker is, again, no more reliable than Maddow. They both spout bullshit, just for different sides.
That remains for you to prove. The claim is easy to make. Not so easy to document.
It is actually really easy to document. All you would have to do is a quick google search for Tucker Carlson false statements and a plethora pop up. Of course, nothing beats the words from the horses mouth so to speak when even FOX claims that Carlson is not reliable:
"Fox News seeks dismissal at the pleading stage on two constitutional grounds. First, it asserts that Mr. Carlson’s statements on the December 10, 2018, episode of his show are constitutionally protected opinion commentary on matters of public importance and are not reasonably understood as being factual."

And, after a dozen mentions that it was all 'hyperbolae' it seems the judge agreed. Even stating it outright:

This “general tenor” of the show should then inform a viewer that he is not “stating actual facts” about the topics he discusses and is instead engaging in “exaggeration” and “non-literal commentary.”

So, yes. Carlson is unreliable as they even go so far as to use that as a defense when he is caught making false accusations, which he does rather regularly.
If this is the whole story then there is a problem here. Somehow, I do not think it is the whole story.

Time for Congress to jump in and get to the bottom of the Obama/Biden shit pile.
I don't need to add facts. The problem is we have almost no facts whatsoever. A few sentences of a few emails with no context or data to back them up. IOW, not the whole story.

If I had more facts I would certainly add them but the person making the claims, Tucker, is the one that needs to find some facts.
It's not as if the Obama regime, which has been pulling mentally unfit Joe's strings
all the while, hasn't seeding the nation with as many illegals into the interior as possible for years
They represent a sort of Fifth Column ready to jump in and tip the scales at the voting box whenever
the leftists are able to engineer a way for them to legally cast ballots, if indeed there is a way.

We've all seen this movie for years now. The Obama-ites invite illegals to enter the nation and
then they migrate to the interior (waiting for the time they are to return for legal proceedings
which never come about...because they cannot be found. Or do not want to be found).

Unless you can disprove what's already been reported, and you can't, it seems whatever else you
have to add is moot.
Okay...

You fascist fucktards are so impossibly stupid, I see one of you trot out this silly story every other day and not one of you has actually any grasp of the story, and what it was they were arguing in court about, for your edification retard, they were simply stating truth, Carlson is not a straight newsman, he is an "Editorialist!" :auiqs.jpg:
So, yes, unreliable.

And the only way you can even address that is to bury your submission in an avalanche of insults. This is what one does when they do not have the ability to actually reply.

Exclusive Clips​

tucker carlson tonight

Aw, poor baby....if you can't hold your own in a debate, just do the honorable thing and leave. No need to show us that you really have no game.

You didn't debate a thing, you lied and that was that, you haven't a clue what the federal government is, or how its supposed to work, nor do you care to know.... Nothing about you is genuine, its just trolling and entertaining yourself, which is why I invite you to simply run along and play with your penis in private....

have to add is moot.
Okay...

So, yes, unreliable.

And the only way you can even address that is to bury your submission in an avalanche of insults. This is what one does when they do not have the ability to actually reply.
You fucktard, you didn't read your little posted link, just as all of the other fascists fail to do when they try and use that stupid story as brick and mortar for their confirmation biases! I even explained it for you and still you fail to grasp context, and how you stupidly take it out of all such context, then rationalize it as somehow profound evidence of some deep truth....

You are a fucking moron, a ten year old could be anchor of MSNBC and you'd believe every last thing that brat said, your mind is aborted, there is no intellect at work in you, the fact that you tried to use that drivel as evidence of anything proves you are literally an intellectual zombie, walking, talking, but dead from neck up....

Yeah, OP has no clue what the definition of treason is, specifically how we as a country legally define it. Sad. I wonder if Tucker Swanson McNear Carlson knows.

Exclusive Clips​

tucker carlson tonight

You didn't debate a thing,
The definition of treason doesn't remotely describe whatever you're being spoonfed by Tucker. Your anger and profanity are both hilarious in the face of your ignorance on the definition of treason.

There doesn't seem to be a Lt. Colonel by that name at Laughlin AFB.

There seems to be literally nothing some dems on this board won’t defend.

Can you define treason? Like, actually do it?
Is it not being treason the only thing worth focusing on here?

Tucker Carlson sure isn't worth it. Plus, it's part of the OP's idiotic argument. So, when is one of you dull blades going to pull your pants down and show us you don't know the definition as it applies to our laws.

Tucker Carlson sure isn't worth it. Plus, it's part of the OP's idiotic argument. So, when is one of you dull blades going to pull your pants down and show us you don't know the definition as it applies to our laws.

So yes, that is the only thing you can focus on...

Nope, I answered your question it's the only thing worth focusing on. Where is the treason?

Nope, I answered your question it's the only thing worth focusing on. Where is the treason?
What makes you think I can point to the treason? Can you only see in red or blue?

I was pretty clear where I stood. That simply questioning the focus on a single word makes you blind to that is your problem, not mine.

Here is a hint though, call it what you want, calling it treason is utterly irrelevant. You would defend it if you thought it was the right thing to do instead of ignoring everything to quibble over definitions. That is always a thoughtless conversation.

What makes you think I can point to the treason? Can you only see in red or blue?

I don't think you can.

I was pretty clear where I stood. That simply questioning the focus on a single word makes you blind to that is your problem, not mine.

It's a pretty damning indictment based on the claims of a dubious source. So, where's the beef?

Here is a hint though, call it what you want, calling it treason is utterly irrelevant. You would defend it if you thought it was the right thing to do instead of ignoring everything to quibble over definitions. That is always a thoughtless conversation.

Calling something treasonous implies the threat of murder to the President and Vice President of the United States. That's not nothing and it's based on a source that has no merit. Words matter....dickhead.

I don't think you can.

It's a pretty damning indictment based on the claims of a dubious source. So, where's the beef?

Calling something treasonous implies the threat of murder to the President and Vice President of the United States. That's not nothing and it's based on a source that has no merit. Words matter....dickhead.
And right back to insults. And no, calling something treasonous does not imply any threat to the head of state, now it seems to be you that has no idea what treason means. Another hint, the President and Vice President are members of the government, not the government itself. There are a lot of acts of treason that have nothing to do with the President and Vice President.

But ya, it is clear you have no intention of doing anything but pissing and moaning about a word you don't even understand yourself so not much point in continuing with you.

I don't think you can.

1. trea·son​

/ˈtrēzən/​

noun
    • 1.the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government:"they were convicted of treason"