Breaking! TRUMP Soars in Latest Poll – Up 38 Points on DeSantis – Most Republicans View Indictment a Political Hit

MAGA Macho Man

Diamond Member
Apr 19, 2022
Linear Time
It's already backfiring on democrats and RINO's. The American people know a political hit job when they see one. Oh, before you libs have a knee jerk reaction and complain about it being Gateway Pundit, their source is CBS News and they link to it like they do all their sources.

It's already backfiring on democrats and RINO's. The American people know a political hit job when they see one. Oh, before you libs have a knee jerk reaction and complain about it being Gateway Pundit, their source is CBS News and they link to it like they do all their sources.

It's Gateway Pundit.... Trump has been claiming since yesterday that indictment was good for his ratings. What fools.

It's Gateway Pundit.... Trump has been claiming since yesterday that indictment was good for his ratings. What fools.
Well, in a normal world, I'd agree that an indictment would spell the end of his political ambitions. But......we don't live in a normal world. :) He will get the 2024 nomination.

Gawd....do you remember Gary Hart?....Now that guy, got the shaft...:auiqs.jpg:

Well, in a normal world, I'd agree that an indictment would spell the end of his political ambitions. But......we don't live in a normal world. :) He will get the 2024 nomination.

Trump is just disgusting. Jack, I hope you're wrong.. I remember Gary Hart.

Another indictment or two and they should just name him the nominee right then.

If he shoots someone on Fifth Avenue, even quicker.

That world is upside down.
His base want him as king. That is the cold truth. They'd support a change to the constitution if he asked them and if he had a big enough base we'd have him as king. This is the cold truth.

This is why my thread on 'who supports DeSantis- was so important.
He's always going to be the bridesmaid in a slutty costume until Trump who is the real bride is ................, whatever it takes?

The GQP is now ignoring the rule of law, the courts, our electoral system and our national law enforcement apparatus.

Led by a mentally/emotionally damaged megalomaniac.

Europe, circa 1932.

Last edited:
That world is upside down.
It sure is…blacks are America’s greatest asset, whites are Americas greatest enemy, Christianity is evil, men can become women by proclamation, men butt-fucking each other is normal, desperate illiterate thirdworlders are great for America, Americans hate sovereignty, they vote for $5 fuel, higher taxes, high interest rates and high inflation…You’re finally right about something…America is upside down for sure.

The majority of the American people believe in fairness. They saw that during the Hobby Lobby and Chik Fil A hateful hit jobs. Remember, the left are the hateful ones, not the average American. The left is deranged and they will never learn. They will be sinking in the quicksand yelling victory until they're dead.

The GQP is now ignoring the rule of law, the courts, our electoral system and our national law enforcement apparatus.

Led by a mentally/emotionally damaged megalomaniac.

Europe, circa 1932.
The people will decide. Democracy.

Forum List

Back