This is the craziness of the Right wing nuts Christians!

Penelope

Diamond Member
Jul 15, 2014

Have you ever heard anything so crazy and nuts. These people need a padded room, in my opinion.

I can top that. Here's a video that is entirely believable and crazy and nuts.

I think it describes what you do.

I can top that. Here's a video that is entirely believable and crazy and nuts.

I think it describes what you do.

What does this have to do with the looney people in the first video in the OP?

Have you ever heard anything so crazy and nuts. These people need a padded room, in my opinion.

So I take it you don't think the Baal of the tribes of Israel, Yahweh, promised the land of Palestine or post-WWII is called Israel to the tribes of Israel, and that in fact Yahweh never even existed?

I like it. Specially that last one's little bite as she has it correct. God's raises up and it is also God who takes low.

Isn't that the one who was married to the fake healer Hinn, Paula White, sorry she is a loon.

So I take it you don't think the Baal of the tribes of Israel, Yahweh, promised the land of Palestine or post-WWII is called Israel to the tribes of Israel, and that in fact Yahweh never even existed?

Yahweh was the god of the Canaanites and then became the tribal war god for the Hebrews. No I don't. Those Pals are probably the original Canaanites.

Fighting over who gets to control the physical land there is a waste of life for the Palestinians and Israelis who don't own it. The Promise Land is a place in the spirit and a place where peace is not some war torn piece of physical land on the earth where people can't abide in the basic Ten Commandments of God. Land in the Bible and any other scriptures are talking about the individual human, again those lands in the spirit of the human and humankind. It is also called a plot, a lot, a parcel and the garden. A place where the child of God grows. I know that is way too hard for some peeps to grasp but actually it is a fairly simple concept. Flesh is also called grass as it is a temporary estate.

this is an awesome video telling you exactly what America has been thru and is going thru... We have been an experiment for ages..

oh and i am not a christian thankyou very much

What am I suppose to learn from the video?? Oh do you think the people in the OP are thinking correctly?[/QUOTE

What does OP mean please... And it makes perfect sense in what has happened in America oh let me guess you still belive planes with passengers on them flew into the world trade centers too right...

this is an awesome video telling you exactly what America has been thru and is going thru... We have been an experiment for ages..

What am I suppose to learn from the video?? Oh do you think the people in the OP are thinking correctly?[/QUOTE

What does OP mean please... And it makes perfect sense in what has happened in America oh let me guess you still belive planes with passengers on them flew into the world trade centers too right...

OP - opening post. What has happened in America?

No I suspect Bibi was the mastermind behind the 911 fiasco, and SA and several members of the US. Please refer to my posts in the conspiracy forum.

No I suspect Bibi was the mastermind behind the 911 fiasco, and SA and several members of the US. Please refer to my posts in the conspiracy forum.

I KNOW that YOU DID IT along with all the other vehicular acts of terrorism around the world

I KNOW that YOU DID IT along with all the other vehicular acts of terrorism around the world

it really is a good video and makes a lot of sense

Sweet how you are protecting Bibi.

why do you use Binyamin's aka Benjamin's ----baby nickname? -------doing so smacks of
affection. From what do you imagine I am "protecting" Mr Netanyahu (aka Nathaniel)?
Did you enjoy that driveby shooting murder of the Israeli named Rabbi Shevach-----age 35 --
father of six which you mistress-minded?-------two days ago.? for whom did you arrange it?
Jesus or muhummad?

why do you use Binyamin's aka Benjamin's ----baby nickname? -------doing so smacks of
affection. From what do you imagine I am "protecting" Mr Netanyahu (aka Nathaniel)?
Did you enjoy that driveby shooting murder of the Israeli named Rabbi Shevach-----age 35 --
father of six which you mistress-minded?-------two days ago.? for whom did you arrange it?
Jesus or muhummad?

I find Bibi to be a slur, I read they are many protests of him in the streets of Israel, anti him.

Forum List

Back