Zone1 On one of the most Holy days of the year biden glorifys transgenderism and misrepresents Christians

tumblr_c24ea8cbcb793365fe1570b863546787_e9f26e54_540.jpg

Sorry bout that,

1. Some one just tucked my thread into another thread, killing it, like a good moderation does, censorship.
2. Im surprised it wasn't deleted, this is the other way to delete threads.
3. Censorship is here and they own it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Sorry bout that,

1. Some one just tucked my thread into another thread, killing it, like a good moderation does, censorship.
2. Im surprised it wasn't deleted, this is the other way to delete threads.
3. Censorship is here and they own it.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Don't you worry!

Everybody knows the Obiden Regime is a piece of shit

Nobody will kill the truth! :)

Sorry bout that,

1. But who is the "One True God", you speak of?

Ahh, if only it were it that easy.

You can't be told who the one true God is.

You must undertake the journey and seek his truth yourself.

What I can offer is my prayers to help you on your journey.

2. Now will I get banned for telling the truth?

Regards,
SirJamesofTeas
You spoke no truth or untruth but simply asked a question. You seem troubled?

Me neither.

Until they try to brainwash kids, get promoted by every big corporation under the sun, and interfere with traditional holidays that both Christians and seculars have been celebrating since the inception of this Nation.

But yeah, it's not actually "transgenders" doing any of this.

In fact, some of that miniscule contingent is flat out against this bologna. (See Blair White.)

It's the Democrats divisive gaslighting BS - and the fact you can't see that reveals either your utterly compromised partisanship - or your infinite capacity for stupidity.

Frankly, in late stage Woke 2024?

I don't give a fuck which.

Trump never freaked out about this since 2009. Even during his presidency he never flipped out about transgender day.

Trump never freaked out about this since 2009. Even during his presidency he never flipped out about transgender day.

Right.

Because no one even noticed it was a thing.

He didn't promote it.

And he certainly didn't ignore Easter and ban Christian iconography while doing so.

Stupid, or gas lighting?

I can never tell with you people.

Right.

Because no one even noticed it was a thing.

He didn't promote it.

And he certainly didn't ignore Easter and ban Christian iconography while doing so.

Stupid, or gas lighting?

I can never tell with you people.
When was the last time Christian iconography was allowed?

Probably because he never had transgender freaks mincing about on the WH lawn.

The timing of this, is no accident. And who it was it was directed at by the very nature of the day it now represents. "Get Christians out of the way, on Easter Sunday."

Good for Biden. I hope every Christian bigot had to be monitored all day for strokes.

Forum List

Back