This is SO JUICY!!! It is the SWEETEST thing I've seen in two years!!!

So glorious. Each and every one of you morons that voted for this clown should be ashamed. Even dems are no longer treating him like he is POTUS.

Saw it on Tucker tonight. First time I ever felt compassion for the imbecile.
I get where you're coming from. I detest that criminal bastard and yet it's still hard to watch. Probably the saddest part of the whole situation is that the ignored, bumbling imbecile is currently in charge of the USA. Terrifying if you think about it too hard.

I get where you're coming from. I detest that criminal bastard and yet it's still hard to watch. Probably the saddest part of the whole situation is that the ignored, bumbling imbecile is currently in charge of the USA. Terrifying if you think about it too hard.
Not hard for me to watch. That POS criminal bastard has lived off the tax payers his entire life. He is an absolute piece of human garbage. Of course, so are all the other people in the video as well. But I have ZERO sympathy for Biden.

I've not seen the "extended version"......Damn, that's just fuckin' sad.....The old fool should just resign.

LOL....I hope he enjoyed it because I bet The Halfrican won't ever be invited to the WH again.....By any POTUS......It just goes to show how ungracious The Halfrican was to his host.....Piece of shit.

I bet he would have know his place if Trump was still POTUS. ;)

I can't get past the billion dollars of Foreign Aid to the Ukraine that Biden pocketed for himself. And how convenient, all the videos disappeared of Biden bragging about how he got a Ukranian top cop fired for daring to question his Hunter Biden's credentials as a Burisma board member, and another bragging how he got the Ukranians to put one billion in cash onto Air Force2 in less than 6 hours when he was scheduled to leave. That whole thing was unconstitutional. Our VIPs in government are forbidden by the Constitution to cheat the people rather than do his job of providing for the common defense.

So far, Biden has put American citizens at risk by opening the border to drug dealers, sex traffickers, the population of hardened criminal inmates in at least 100 of the 140 countries whose least desirables are flooding the border.

Biden frittered the wall away and ended the business-supporting lower gas prices by way of ditching the gas project from Canada to us that wouldn've been bread and butter for thousands of American workers, plus it would have lowered the cost of oil and gas from the Middle East. Biden's brain is not working. He swings his words in opposite directions from just a day or two ago, and he does that over and over.

It is clear to me that from the pictures of White House gatherings, Barack Obama is elbowing his way into center stage in the White House. If we can keep the Constitution for the duration, we have hope that more sensible people in the conservative realm can stop the Pelosi fru-fru of secrecy first, in order to clobber all republicans for daring to try to conserve the good things about our branches of government..

Joe Biden owes the taxpayers the entire takes he made for 47 years of occupying high office of Senate, V.POTUS and unwon Presidential power because the deep state planned it without realizing Joe Biden would take advantage of his official power provided that he will live longer and better with constant health supervision.

The American people have men and women who defended us in wheel chairs who need military promises kept. And I pray for our country and all that Nancy Pelosi in orchestrating a lie instead of a valad impeachment against President Trump. And may God protect him and return him to office. And may God give correction to those who figured their lies would never be uncovered.

I can't get past the billion dollars of Foreign Aid to the Ukraine that Biden pocketed for himself.
Billion dollars?

I've researched this subject extensively and can only prove conclusively that the Biden crime family pocketed millions of dollars from the Burisma scam, not a billion dollars.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back