THIS IS HUGE! — BREAKING NEWS FROM ARIZONA AUDIT: The Number Of Illegal Votes In Maricopa County Could Easily Reach More Than 250,000 Votes

Well it seems pretty clear why the left work so hard to block this audit
Because it's bullshit as expressed by the OP.
i don’t disagree voter fraud is bs
Then for what reason(s) do you believe the left is working so hard to block this "audit?"
because they freaking objected and tried to get an injuction...there is an entire thread on it, where you and I were talking...geez
Dumbfuck, I asked you for your opinion.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And I didn't ask you if they sought to block it; I asked why do you think they want to block it if the claims of voter fraud are bullshit.

SosoDo you have an answer? Or are you just determined to remain mired in ignorance?
the dems don’t want a reason for more election security. That’s why

BULLSHIT. Republicans are now openly trying to suppress the vote in all urban areas because no one who lives in a city will vote for wrong headed Republican economic, employment or policing policies. Republicans can't even keep the power turned on in Texas.

Good governance keeps the country up and running. Republicans lack the ability to do that. Witness the Republican response the the Corona Virus - the worst in the world.

How so? You think Blacks are too stupid to get a picture ID?
No, I think unjust laws have made it easier for blacks to, be known to Ms. Justice and therefore more apprehensive to get a picture id.

LOL, sure kid. So they don't drive, fly, or buy alcohol because they are afraid of the police. You're a bright one.
Why they have more "suspect potential" for law enforcement?

Well it seems pretty clear why the left work so hard to block this audit
Because it's bullshit as expressed by the OP.
i don’t disagree voter fraud is bs
Then for what reason(s) do you believe the left is working so hard to block this "audit?"
because they freaking objected and tried to get an injuction...there is an entire thread on it, where you and I were talking...geez
Dumbfuck, I asked you for your opinion.
icon_rolleyes.gif

And I didn't ask you if they sought to block it; I asked why do you think they want to block it if the claims of voter fraud are bullshit.

SosoDo you have an answer? Or are you just determined to remain mired in ignorance?
the dems don’t want a reason for more election security. That’s why

BULLSHIT. Republicans are now openly trying to suppress the vote in all urban areas because no one who lives in a city will vote for wrong headed Republican economic, employment or policing policies. Republicans can't even keep the power turned on in Texas.

Good governance keeps the country up and running. Republicans lack the ability to do that. Witness the Republican response the the Corona Virus - the worst in the world.

How so? You think Blacks are too stupid to get a picture ID?

Blacks with drivers' licenses, student cards, or firearms permits, already have photo ID. Why is there a need for them to get more photo ID.
Student cards are easily forged. I don't know what a firearms permit has on it, but I doubt it has a photo. If they have a driver's license, they are good.
My State DMV also issues, non-driver photo IDs....free of charge for indigent people as well

It's obvious Dems cheated and stole the election. Biden is 100% illegitimate.

It's obvious you don't know your ass from a hole in the ground, and Trump lost the election by a very large margin.
The orange cult is still stuck in the Denial stage of grief over their lard & god losing the election.

Now OANN is involved in Arizona's Senate election audit? Can this thing get any more absurd?
Opinion: The Arizona Senate's auditors have selected their broadcast partner for the election audit, a right-wing cable TV network renowned for spreading conspiracy theories. Why am I not surprised?
Laurie Roberts
Arizona Republic

-------
OANN will livestream Arizona's election audit? That's just absurd (azcentral.com)

The channel is known for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[41] On November 24, 2020, YouTube suspended and demonetized OANN's channel for one week as a first strike under its three-strike community guideline violation policy for advertising a false cure for COVID-19.[39]
One America News Network - Wikipedia
Fake news. OAN has the same access and camara video stream as everybody else. Other media sources are just afraid to report on this story.

BULLSHIT. Other media sources are being BARRED from entry. Only OAN is in their. One journalist snuck in as a poll watcher, and she was barred from entry the second day, after they found out who she was.

A fake cyber security company is doing an "audit" of the votes, without the following the state guidelines for an audit, using untrained workers, using blue and black pens which spoil the ballots. All of this is being records by an fake new network, which is financing this fiasco, based on the Donald Trump's lie that the election was "stolen".

What could possibly go wrong???

The Press is barred entry? Geez...you'd think it was a tax payer funded ICE detention center....

Are you ok with a private firm being given access to ballots which they can alter with no oversight?

as opposed to a "public" firm? someone has to do the audit. I would imagine if they want to present their evidence in Court...since this part of a Court proceeding, they would have to swear under oath...just like anyone else presenting evidence, including "public" firms...So, I am fine with it

Now OANN is involved in Arizona's Senate election audit? Can this thing get any more absurd?
Opinion: The Arizona Senate's auditors have selected their broadcast partner for the election audit, a right-wing cable TV network renowned for spreading conspiracy theories. Why am I not surprised?
Laurie Roberts
Arizona Republic

-------
OANN will livestream Arizona's election audit? That's just absurd (azcentral.com)

The channel is known for promoting falsehoods and conspiracy theories.[41] On November 24, 2020, YouTube suspended and demonetized OANN's channel for one week as a first strike under its three-strike community guideline violation policy for advertising a false cure for COVID-19.[39]
Fake news. OAN has the same access and camara video stream as everybody else. Other media sources are just afraid to report on this story.

BULLSHIT. Other media sources are being BARRED from entry. Only OAN is in their. One journalist snuck in as a poll watcher, and she was barred from entry the second day, after they found out who she was.

A fake cyber security company is doing an "audit" of the votes, without the following the state guidelines for an audit, using untrained workers, using blue and black pens which spoil the ballots. All of this is being records by an fake new network, which is financing this fiasco, based on the Donald Trump's lie that the election was "stolen".

The Press is barred entry? Geez...you'd think it was a tax payer funded ICE detention center....

Are you ok with a private firm being given access to ballots which they can alter with no oversight?

as opposed to a "public" firm? someone has to do the audit. I would imagine if they want to present their evidence in Court...since this part of a Court proceeding, they would have to swear under oath...just like anyone else presenting evidence, including "public" firms...So, I am fine with it

Oh? What court ordered this audit?

Laurie Roberts
Arizona Republic

-------

Maricopa County Superior Court.

The Senate order the audit...the Dems filed a lawsuit, the Court said, fine, you can have an injuction....but you have to pay the folks that were about to do the audit for the time and prep, or it will go forward. The Dems didn't pay. The Court Order the audit to go forward.

Now you understand why the Dims didn't want to examine the ballots. If they audit all the toss-up states, then there will be a call for Biden to stop down.

On Saturday, the Arizona forensic audit continued at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in downtown Phoenix.
In Arizona, for months the Board of Supervisors in Maricopa County have complained about calls for a forensic review of the ballots in this large and crucial county.
The Board members guaranteed everything was fine but they won’t let anyone get close to their results.
They spent weeks after the election messing with ballots before they formally concluded the election results.
However, regardless of their efforts to prevent an audit of the Maricopa County results the forensic audit is now taking place at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
The audit is being live-streamed from 9 different angles from the arena floor at azaudit.org.
The election workers are running true forensic testing on the ballots!
Something HUGE is being revealed there right now!
Here’s what we’ve received on Sunday morning:

arizona-audit-possible-results.png

SNIP

Worthy Politics isn't reputable.

LOL, and you are?

Now you understand why the Dims didn't want to examine the ballots. If they audit all the toss-up states, then there will be a call for Biden to stop down.

On Saturday, the Arizona forensic audit continued at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum in downtown Phoenix.
In Arizona, for months the Board of Supervisors in Maricopa County have complained about calls for a forensic review of the ballots in this large and crucial county.
The Board members guaranteed everything was fine but they won’t let anyone get close to their results.
They spent weeks after the election messing with ballots before they formally concluded the election results.
However, regardless of their efforts to prevent an audit of the Maricopa County results the forensic audit is now taking place at the Veterans Memorial Coliseum.
The audit is being live-streamed from 9 different angles from the arena floor at azaudit.org.

SNIP

Worthy Politics isn't reputable.

LOL, and you are?

Yes. Take it to the bank. I may make a mistake but I won't lie to you.

Laurie Roberts
Arizona Republic

-------

The Senate order the audit...the Dems filed a lawsuit, the Court said, fine, you can have an injuction....but you have to pay the folks that were about to do the audit for the time and prep, or it will go forward. The Dems didn't pay. The Court Order the audit to go forward.

Don't you think Trump should pay for the audit? None of the recounts or audits have made any difference to him. He still thinks he won.. and that isn't going to change with yet another audit.

Trump will go to his grave claiming he was robbed.

SNIP
their procedures are secret, so who knows what they're up to:

this recound is bankrolled by OAN, so you can guess where its going.

" We're trying really hard to keep you from knowing what we're doing, but you can totally trust us "
funny you expected us to believe demofks. ain't that a kick.

Laurie Roberts
Arizona Republic

-------

Don't you think Trump should pay for the audit? None of the recounts or audits have made any difference to him. He still thinks he won.. and that isn't going to change with yet another audit.

then why are you bothered with it?

Laurie Roberts
Arizona Republic

-------

why should he have to pay for the audit? The people of AZ have a right to ensure their election is secure and done correctly. Their elected officials wanted this done. Trump doesn't even live in Arizona...moreover, one citizen shouldn't be forced to pay for it....

They "could" find that Trump won by a legal landslide in ALL of the states in question.
The left would laugh and say "SO WHAT" !?!? Then bodly state they will win ALL elections going forward, laughing hysterically.
And the collective Right would come to forums like this for weeks bitching, but never have the will to actually do anything about it.
So, is there a point?

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Sry, freedom was never free or for those unwilling to fight for it

They "could" find that Trump won by a legal landslide in ALL of the states in question.
The left would laugh and say "SO WHAT" !?!? Then bodly state they will win ALL elections going forward, laughing hysterically.
And the collective Right would come to forums like this for weeks bitching, but never have the will to actually do anything about it.
So, is there a point?

Easy now...I side with Conservatives, I vote with Conservatives BUT they are the most nutless, spinless, big mouth pieces of shit that ever were. Come on man...they didn’t have the balls to keep heterosexual white Christians cool in a nation founded, built, run and funded by heterosexual white Christians. The Left has owned their sackless asses for decades....Sad but true.

Sry, freedom was never free or for those unwilling to fight for it
I would say the media owns the country. It just confirms evil can win over good at times. Hitler didn't win. The battle has been long in this country, the media is ensuring demofk rule. cheat and cheat, pay off and threaten. When an elected official is representing citizens, it is expected by good people honesty will be used. That isn't so. and once in, those evil punks secure their future by using money. come on it ain't rocket science.

Laurie Roberts
Arizona Republic

-------

Not quite. The Republican Senate didn't just order the audit, they subpoenaed the ballots. That's not a court proceeding. Not even with a court denying Democrats' attempts in court to prevent the audit.

It's obvious Dems cheated and stole the election. Biden is 100% illegitimate.
rotfl-gif.288736

^^^ card carrying member of the Dem cheaters guild.
Cheers!

043db35a31594b6f292c6afc42e93a02.jpg

Troll much? I thought I smelled the rotted festering stench of liberal troll.
Oh? You smell that, huh? Who's sitting next to ya?

You mom is calling you fool. Go clean your filth room and do your homework.
:thankusmile: :yes_text12::clap::clap::clap:

No surprise this got moved to the conspiracy section,there’s that fascist censorship by our mods who censor facts and out just as much fascists as YouTube,Facebook and Twitter.

Certain Mods, not all :)
There are a couple ones that don’t do that,most are corrupt though,my first guess in who put it here starts with a C,that one hates the truth Of election fraud being exposed,that one is a paid shill for China.

Laurie Roberts
Arizona Republic

-------

Not quite. The Republican Senate didn't just order the audit, they subpoenaed the ballots. That's not a court proceeding. Not even with a court denying Democrats' attempts in court to prevent the audit.

Well the Senate doesn't belong to one party or the other...it's just the Senate. The Senate order a forensic audit...the Dems filed a lawsuit, the Court said they could have an injuction if they payed the cost already expended by the companies retained, they didn't...and order the audit to continue

Forum List

Back