This is how you create terrorists.

It's important to be informed of what is happening in Israel, and why it's happening.

This article explains it quite well. It is not a partisan attack on Jews or Arabs, but it does hold Netanyahu somewhat responsible, with his deliberately divisive policies. What is different this time than in times past is the rioting is communal in shared Arab-Israeli cities, where in times past these cities remained relatively peaceful as both sides just tried to get along.

The outbreak of communal rioting represents a political failure — an inability or unwillingness by the state to foster civil trust and restrain violent extremists. The rioters are morally responsible for their own actions, but those actions are a symptom of deeper fault lines in Israeli society.

Israel’s political system already suffers from a profound contradiction: It is a democracy for Israeli citizens and a military dictatorship for Palestinians. This dual identity exerts profound stress on the entire system’s stability. By pushing on the social fault lines within Israel, Netanyahu has exacerbated communal tensions in exactly the area where it is most under pressure by the occupation — Jewish-Arab relations.

As a result, the country’s social bargain is unraveling. And innocent Jews and Arabs alike are suffering.

This is a Palestinian man holding the body of his dead daughter. I'm not really making a statement about Israel or Palestine here, but this is heartbreaking, and this is also how people are pushed to not giving a fuck anymore.

ie9xu6eq3rz61.jpg
...Israel does not directly target civilians per policy--BUT the Pals do!!!!!!!!!!!!!! so, you are way off base

This is a Palestinian man holding the body of his dead daughter. I'm not really making a statement about Israel or Palestine here, but this is heartbreaking, and this is also how people are pushed to not giving a fuck anymore.

ie9xu6eq3rz61.jpg
..you obviously do not know about combat/wars/conflcits
..I guess you think the US was wrong for fighting the Japs in WW2,? because a lot of Japanese children died
..I guess you think it was wrong to fight hitler, because a lot of German kids died?
I did not point fingers at any faction. You're just dumb and automatically go into defense mode in reaction to certain stimuli.

ie9xu6eq3rz61.jpg
...every war/etc is ''heartbreaking''/horrible/etc
what about MUNICH/etc or Jewish children!!!!! ??? how come you don't care about them!!!!???? you make about as much ''sense'' as BLM

ie9xu6eq3rz61.jpg
what about MUNICH/etc or Jewish children!!!!! ??? how come you don't care about them!!!!???? you make about as much ''sense'' as BLM
You extrapolate a lot that you shouldn't. We can just add this post to the long list of things that don't make sense to you.

ie9xu6eq3rz61.jpg
You extrapolate a lot that you shouldn't. We can just add this post to the long list of things that don't make sense to you.
you HATE Jewish children and LOVE terrorists

ie9xu6eq3rz61.jpg
answer the question: how come you didn't post about Jewish children MURDERED by the Pals?

ie9xu6eq3rz61.jpg
..hhhahah you are trying to double talk out of it because:
1. you fkd up
2. you don't make sense

This conflict has been going on since the days of Jesus, and possibly before he was around. I am sure in the result of this, it will continue until the end of Mankind. According to the Bible, what started in the Middle East will end for Mankind. World War III will end in Megiddo - which is located in the Middle East.

Perhaps this man should have pushed Hamas not to attack Israel?
Maybe this is just some random dude that was living his life and now has to bury his small daughter that he clearly loved a lot. Maybe it's completely fucking unreasonable to expect him to have prevented this. It's completely fucking evil to try to make it his fault.

I don’t think anybody is saying it his his fault. What we are saying is that his anger should be directed at the terrorists group Hamas. Instead of joining them, he should be trying to rid them from his country.
He can't....hamas will kill him
While the un cuts them another check

And did you know some died in Israel? Where's THEIR photo and sympathy?

Perhaps this man should have pushed Hamas not to attack Israel?

Yep. Poking bears has consequences.

The OP was clearing making a point that went well over the head of yours.

No, it didn’t go over our heads. How many Jews living in Israel become terrorists when their children are killed by Hamas?
The answer? None.

This conflict has been going on since the days of Jesus, and possibly before he was around. I am sure in the result of this, it will continue until the end of Mankind. According to the Bible, what started in the Middle East will end for Mankind. World War III will end in Megiddo - which is located in the Middle East.

Been there. The Plains of Megiddo are a very strange place....you get a feeling of absolute despair there. It's as if, the plains know what is coming sometime in the future.........

Forum List

Back