This is how you create terrorists.

Perhaps this man should have pushed Hamas not to attack Israel?
Maybe this is just some random dude that was living his life and now has to bury his small daughter that he clearly loved a lot. Maybe it's completely fucking unreasonable to expect him to have prevented this. It's completely fucking evil to try to make it his fault.

I don’t think anybody is saying it his his fault. What we are saying is that his anger should be directed at the terrorists group Hamas. Istead of joining them, he should be trying to rid them from his country.

Can Syrian parents turn against Israel for the bombs they are dropping on them?

They can but their anger would be misdirected. Anyone following this particular episode understands that Israel is acting in self-defense. Blame the aggressor.

And did you know some died in Israel? Where's THEIR photo and sympathy?

Yep. Poking bears has consequences.

The OP was clearing making a point that went well over the head of yours.

No, it didn’t go over our heads. How many Jews living in Israel become terrorists when their children are killed by Hamas?

See, THIS is why children die.
Because people attack others, then blame THEM if they DEFEND themselves.

They cannot see the blatant hypocrisy of their bias

And did you know some died in Israel? Where's THEIR photo and sympathy?

Yep. Poking bears has consequences.

The OP was clearing making a point that went well over the head of yours.
The point is when you support a terrorist organization living among you (or maybe this guy is Hamas) who uses civilians like your family as shields and they (you?) send thousands of rockets into a highly populated city and that country attacks back and you lose a family member, then you become a terrorist (or are still a terrorist)? Potent point there.

There is ZERO evidence this guy supports anything outside of trying to get through the day like millions of others.

This man should be really pissed off at Hamas.
War is not black and white.

In this particular episode of the conflict, it is black and white.
I'm not particularly interested in trying to convince you otherwise.

Good, because you can’t. This is clear case of self-defense. Hamas are the bad guys here.
This is connected to a dispute that has been going on longer than any of us have been alive. I'm not saying they weren't wrong here, but looking at any one of these incidents as standing alone and not being connected to a century of anger, pain and hostility is just silly. Anyway, that's about as much as I want to get into that. If you still don't see what I mean, well, whatever.

This is a Palestinian man holding the body of his dead daughter. I'm not really making a statement about Israel or Palestine here, but this is heartbreaking, and this is also how people are pushed to not giving a fuck anymore.

ie9xu6eq3rz61.jpg
HOW MANY of these images were later discovered to be staged?

Heres the difference between a civilized nation and terrorists:

Civilized nations try to minimize causalities

Terrorists strive for maximum civilian casualties

Maybe this is just some random dude that was living his life and now has to bury his small daughter that he clearly loved a lot. Maybe it's completely fucking unreasonable to expect him to have prevented this. It's completely fucking evil to try to make it his fault.

I don’t think anybody is saying it his his fault. What we are saying is that his anger should be directed at the terrorists group Hamas. Istead of joining them, he should be trying to rid them from his country.

They can but their anger would be misdirected. Anyone following this particular episode understands that Israel is acting in self-defense. Blame the aggressor.

Syria did not attack Israel.

This man should be really pissed off at Hamas.
War is not black and white.

In this particular episode of the conflict, it is black and white.
I'm not particularly interested in trying to convince you otherwise.

Good, because you can’t. This is clear case of self-defense. Hamas are the bad guys here.
This is connected to a dispute that has been going on longer than any of us have been alive. I'm not saying they weren't wrong here, but looking at any one of these incidents as standing alone and not being connected to a century of anger, pain and hostility is just silly. Anyway, that's about as much as I want to get into that. If you still don't see what I mean, well, whatever.

Yeah...repeat after me....HAMAS ATTACKED ISRAEL.....ISRAEL HAS THE RIGHT TO DEFEND ITSELF

if the USA attacked Russia, I better get my ass in a bomb shelter quick because I know what's coming next.
I recall people cheering when the WTC was attacked and 3,000 Ameri8cans died. Were you among them?

https%3A%2F%2Fcdn.cnn.com%2Fcnnnext%2Fdam%2Fassets%2F180910175012-avlon-wtc.jpg

66378_9_11_Palestinian2_jpg0665d3622e5ccdde8f124e931f972b18

Last edited:

Suggesting that he should have pushed Hamas to not attack Israel is placing an element of responsibility on the father of the dead child. That's twisted.

There is nothing he can do after the fact. It is certainly a sad thing. The title of your thread is the issue. You imply that these folks are becoming terrorists because their kids are being killed. If you would have posted the father of a Jewish child killed, the title of your thread would not have been applicable. The implication is that Israel is creating terrorists and it is their fault that these maniacs have lost touch with reality.

Suggesting that he should have pushed Hamas to not attack Israel is placing an element of responsibility on the father of the dead child. That's twisted.

There is nothing he can do after the fact. It is certainly a sad thing. The title of your thread is the issue. You imply that these folks are becoming terrorists because their kids are being killed. If you would have posted the father of a Jewish child killed, the title of your thread would not have been applicable. The implication is that Israel is creating terrorists and it is their fault that these maniacs have lost touch with reality.

That was your bias leading you to that conclusion.

No, they didn’t. Their anger should be directed at Hamas for firing rockets from Syria which lead to Israel responding.

The implication is that Israel is creating terrorists and it is their fault that these maniacs have lost touch with reality.
The implication is terrorists are created when innocent everyday people get their lives ruined by the chaos of war.

But they aren’t. As I stated, how many Jews becomes terrorists when their children are killed by Hamas? What Jewish terrorist group would he join?

No, it is simple facts. Name a Jewish terrorist group. I’ll wait.

The implication is that Israel is creating terrorists and it is their fault that these maniacs have lost touch with reality.
The implication is terrorists are created when innocent everyday people get their lives ruined by the chaos of war.

But they aren’t. As I stated, how many Jews becomes terrorists when their children are killed by Hamas? What Jewish terrorist group would he join?
Some Jews do become radicalized whether you realize it or not. That being said a lot less Jews are dying in the conflict so it's not going to be as bad in that way. Also they have a legitimate military they can join if they want to fight. They don't need to join terrorists.

No, they didn’t. Their anger should be directed at Hamas for firing rockets from Syria which lead to Israel responding.

He calls Israel "Terrorists killing children and creating terrorists".......

Then calls YOU out for hypocrisy, justifying their attack. CLASSIC !

This is the twisted maniacal world of the terrorist Left brain

Hitler thought that way......."Eliminate Jews, because they are"

No, it is simple facts. Name a Jewish terrorist group. I’ll wait.

I have no desire to follow you down your desired path for this thread. It was posted to make a valid point. You just want to rant.

Forum List

Back