This is how you create terrorists.

This is a Palestinian man holding the body of his dead daughter. I'm not really making a statement about Israel or Palestine here, but this is heartbreaking, and this is also how people are pushed to not giving a fuck anymore.

ie9xu6eq3rz61.jpg
which group has to have bomb shelters in the school yards??

that would be Israel,,

Wrong.
It is Israel that has always deliberately targeted civilians, like children on the beach on the far side of Gaza.
Palestinians have never targeted civilians and it is only lack of sophisticated guidance that allows it to happen.
But Palestinians only launch in defensive retribution.
Israelis have constantly been murdering and confiscating since the 1930s.
If the Palestinians ever were hostile to Jews, then the Jews would never have wanted to go there and would not have been allowed. But they lied, and then smuggled in weapons to take over by murdering.
Go read some history.
All the massacres were by Zionists.

One side wants to wipe the other off the face of the Earth, but doesn't have the power.
The other side has the power to wipe the other off the face off the Earth and hasn't.
Not hard to figure out who the good side is.
No sympathy here.

Not hard to figure out you're not that bright.

So you believe lies without any proof or even doing any historical research?

Slow down, take a deep breath, and read first.

Then understand. Then comment.

Sorry.
So many lies to respond to, I sometimes misread.

This is a Palestinian man holding the body of his dead daughter. I'm not really making a statement about Israel or Palestine here, but this is heartbreaking, and this is also how people are pushed to not giving a fuck anymore.

ie9xu6eq3rz61.jpg

War is terrible for sure. This man should be really pissed off at Hamas.
Only if Hamas was targeting the weapon that killed his child.

There likely is no more civilized place in the world, as that is where there was the most interactions, trade, and peacefully living side by side of diverse cultures and religions
Until the sand ******* moved in

Wrong.
No one moved to Palestine except the Zionists after 1930 or so.
The Palestinians are the Canaanites, Chaldeans, Amorities, Urites, Phoenicians, Philistines, Nabatians, etc. who have always lived there. They have traditions of staying were their ancestors are buried, unlike the nomadic Hebrew and Jews.

This conflict has been going on since the days of Jesus, and possibly before he was around. I am sure in the result of this, it will continue until the end of Mankind. According to the Bible, what started in the Middle East will end for Mankind. World War III will end in Megiddo - which is located in the Middle East.

the bible is just fairy tales

So then why do you support the fairy tale that Jews are the Chosen People or Palestine their Promised Land?
It is clear from census data that in 1920 and before, less then 5% of Palestine was Jewish.
The Jews have no legal claims.
hahahahahahah --WTF are you babbling about??????? the bible is crap
plain and simple---the Arabs have been trying to eradicate Israel

ie9xu6eq3rz61.jpg

War is terrible for sure. This man should be really pissed off at Hamas.

Hamas was democratically elected because Israel was indiscriminately murdering far more in the past.
It is only the retaliation of Hamas that has reduced the number murdered by Israel.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
again--plain and simple--Israel does not directly target civilians per policy --where as the Pals do

Wrong and totally backwards.
Israel always and only targets innocent civilians, like the massacred village of Dier Yassin, and the Palestinians never do.
It is just that their rockets are too unsophisticated to be guided.
They surely would target Israeli planes and tanks if they could.
no they don't ...we KNOW the Pals do--Munich, Achille Lauro, etc
....of all groups, the Jews know not to target civilians = because of the Holocaust
you are babbling shit

Just a simple question to anyone who supports Palestinians attacking Israel : Where has that gotten them in the last 7 decades ?
if the mods will allow me to compare it to the blacks --they think the police are the problem, when in reality it's them--just like the Pals

And did you know some died in Israel? Where's THEIR photo and sympathy?

Perhaps this man should have pushed Hamas not to attack Israel?

Yep. Poking bears has consequences.

The OP was clearing making a point that went well over the head of yours.

No, it didn’t go over our heads. How many Jews living in Israel become terrorists when their children are killed by Hamas?

No one is murdering Israeli children deliberately.
Israel obviously has always been deliberately murdering Arab children.
Go look up the massacre of Arab villages like Dier Yassin.
The Zionist threw hand grenades into home after home, murdering men, women, and children.

There likely is no more civilized place in the world, as that is where there was the most interactions, trade, and peacefully living side by side of diverse cultures and religions
Until the sand ******* moved in

Wrong.
No one moved to Palestine except the Zionists after 1930 or so.
The Palestinians are the Canaanites, Chaldeans, Amorities, Urites, Phoenicians, Philistines, Nabatians, etc. who have always lived there. They have traditions of staying were their ancestors are buried, unlike the nomadic Hebrew and Jews.
WRONG. The sand ******* are Egyptian and Jordanian rejects.

Nobody wants them back. Even Arabs hate them.

Maybe this is just some random dude that was living his life and now has to bury his small daughter that he clearly loved a lot. Maybe it's completely fucking unreasonable to expect him to have prevented this. It's completely fucking evil to try to make it his fault.

I don’t think anybody is saying it his his fault. What we are saying is that his anger should be directed at the terrorists group Hamas. Instead of joining them, he should be trying to rid them from his country.

Wrong.
Hamas is right and the only way to slow the murders is to retaliate when Israel murders.
It is always Israel that starts it.

This man should be really pissed off at Hamas.
War is not black and white.

In this particular episode of the conflict, it is black and white.
I'm not particularly interested in trying to convince you otherwise.

Good, because you can’t. This is clear case of self-defense. Hamas are the bad guys here.

Wrong.
Since Israel is constantly murdering and confiscating, Hamas are the only good guys trying to stop it.
Like shooting at a bank robber.

• Disagree
Reactions: DBA
Maybe this is just some random dude that was living his life and now has to bury his small daughter that he clearly loved a lot. Maybe it's completely fucking unreasonable to expect him to have prevented this. It's completely fucking evil to try to make it his fault.

I don’t think anybody is saying it his his fault. What we are saying is that his anger should be directed at the terrorists group Hamas. Instead of joining them, he should be trying to rid them from his country.

Wrong.
Hamas is trying to stop the murders by Israelis.
Israel is not legal and exists only by murder.
How else could 6 million illegal immigrants rule over 12 million Arab natives.
The natives are not even allowed to use the same school, hospitals, or even roads.

Yes it is. Hitler. Japanese conquest of the Pacific Rim including the Rape of Nanjing. Saddam Hussein's invasion of Kuwait.
Your stupidity is beyond belief.

Hamas launched 3,000 missiles into Israel from a crowded city to invite Israel to hit back so as to cause civilian casualties so they could point their poison criminal fingers at Israel.

This conflict has been going on since the days of Jesus, and possibly before he was around. I am sure in the result of this, it will continue until the end of Mankind. According to the Bible, what started in the Middle East will end for Mankind. World War III will end in Megiddo - which is located in the Middle East.

the bible is just fairy tales

So then why do you support the fairy tale that Jews are the Chosen People or Palestine their Promised Land?
It is clear from census data that in 1920 and before, less then 5% of Palestine was Jewish.
The Jews have no legal claims.
hahahahahahah --WTF are you babbling about??????? the bible is crap
plain and simple---the Arabs have been trying to eradicate Israel

Sure the Bible is crap, but that is the ONLY excuse for foreign Jews to illegal emigrate to Palestine and take over.
They have no legal, moral, or historic basis.
They are not native.
Ashkenazi like Netanyahu do not even have any Mideast DNA.
A Jewish state when the vast majority is Moslem, should be eradicated.
Jewish immigration was only allowed on the promise they would try to rebel or take land.
They lied.
They are murderers, like blowing up the British high command in the King David Hotel.

In this particular episode of the conflict, it is black and white.
I'm not particularly interested in trying to convince you otherwise.

What everyone just heard you say: "I want to make an emotional appeal against Israel, and the minute you bring facts into it, I will run away!!"

The facts are the Zionists are illegal immigrant terrorists who murdered their way into control over the majority, who are Moslem native Palestinians.

Forum List

Back