This is how you create terrorists.

The implication is that Israel is creating terrorists and it is their fault that these maniacs have lost touch with reality.
The implication is terrorists are created when innocent everyday people get their lives ruined by the chaos of war.

But they aren’t. As I stated, how many Jews becomes terrorists when their children are killed by Hamas? What Jewish terrorist group would he join?
Some Jews do become radicalized whether you realize it or not. That being said a lot less Jews are dying in the conflict so it's not going to be as bad in that way. Also they have a legitimate military they can join if they want to fight. They don't need to join terrorists.
Perhaps this man should have pushed Hamas not to attack Israel?
Maybe this is just some random dude that was living his life and now has to bury his small daughter that he clearly loved a lot. Maybe it's completely fucking unreasonable to expect him to have prevented this. It's completely fucking evil to try to make it his fault.

I don’t think anybody is saying it his his fault. What we are saying is that his anger should be directed at the terrorists group Hamas. Istead of joining them, he should be trying to rid them from his country.
Suggesting that he should have pushed Hamas to not attack Israel is placing an element of responsibility on the father of the dead child. That's twisted.

There is nothing he can do after the fact. It is certainly a sad thing. The title of your thread is the issue. You imply that these folks are becoming terrorists because their kids are being killed. If you would have posted the father of a Jewish child killed, the title of your thread would not have been applicable. The implication is that Israel is creating terrorists and it is their fault that these maniacs have lost touch with reality.

That was your bias leading you to that conclusion.

No, it is simple facts. Name a Jewish terrorist group. I’ll wait.

I have no desire to follow you down your desired path for this thread. It was posted to make a valid point. You just want to rant.

It is not a valid point. Terrorists are made on one side and not the other. That should tell you all you need to know.

I have no desire to follow you down your desired path for this thread.
They are desperate. People are kinda gross with discussions connected to that conflict I guess.

We are able to recognize good and evil. Hamas is evil. They should be target of any and all revenge for any deaths caused in this conflict. It is that simple.

It is not a valid point. Terrorists are made on one side and not the other. That should tell you all you need to know.
What it actually tells us is that Israel is winning. If the reverse was true you'd see a big Hamas military trying to deal with Jewish insurgents.

This is a Palestinian man holding the body of his dead daughter. I'm not really making a statement about Israel or Palestine here, but this is heartbreaking, and this is also how people are pushed to not giving a fuck anymore.

ie9xu6eq3rz61.jpg

That's awful!

Did another Hamas rocket fall short?

Perhaps this man should have pushed Hamas not to attack Israel?
Maybe this is just some random dude that was living his life and now has to bury his small daughter that he clearly loved a lot. Maybe it's completely fucking unreasonable to expect him to have prevented this. It's completely fucking evil to try to make it his fault.
Some people did some things.

What it actually tells us is that Israel is winning. If the reverse was true you'd see a big Hamas military trying to deal with Jewish insurgents.

Good if they are winning.
We are able to recognize good and evil.
Yeah. That's what they all say.

Are you trying to equate Hamas and Israel? You don’t recognize which one is good and which is evil?

I have no desire to follow you down your desired path for this thread.
They are desperate. People are kinda gross with discussions connected to that conflict I guess.

We are able to recognize good and evil. Hamas is evil. They should be target of any and all revenge for any deaths caused in this conflict. It is that simple.

We still pretend we are "good" for attacking Syria, killing who knows how many innocent people despite them never having done a thing to us.

This is a Palestinian man holding the body of his dead daughter. I'm not really making a statement about Israel or Palestine here, but this is heartbreaking, and this is also how people are pushed to not giving a fuck anymore.

ie9xu6eq3rz61.jpg
The same was true of our tactics in our forever wars and the CIA's dealings which I have long referred to as their terrorist creation plan. Drone bombing villages in allied territory to kill "terrorist number 2 man number 123? The thing is we were there ultimately for oil we no longer need. Israel mostly reacts in self defence and typically warns people. The terrorist hide behide women and children bring down hell fire on them then say "see what they did?" A vicious cycle I elieve Trump et al was begining to break at lesast on our part.

ie9xu6eq3rz61.jpg
He and his kid had it coming for being Palestinian and supporting Hamas

Good if they are winning.
Meh. As expected.
Are you trying to equate Hamas and Israel?
No.
You don’t recognize which one is good and which is evil?
I'm not arrogant enough to believe my subjective understanding of good, evil, right and wrong are objective global truths.

Good Lord. Yeah, murder isn’t necessarily evil. A liberal would argue that water isn’t wet if it supported their narrative.

All despite him clearly stating he is not taking sides.
Maybe he thinks the grieving father is subhuman filth despite knowing nothing about him other than the fact that he's from Palestine and his daughter died.

ie9xu6eq3rz61.jpg

A cause cannot follow the effect.

These animals did not become terrorists as a consequence of their intended victim defending itself against their terrorist acts. They were already terrorists to begin with, which is what brought these consequences upon them.

All despite him clearly stating he is not taking sides.
Maybe he thinks the grieving father is subhuman filth despite knowing nothing about him other than the fact that he's from Palestine and his daughter died.

Seems to perhaps be the case. Seems by the words spoken by many here, the dead child isn't the problem. The fact that the man isn't also is the problem.

ie9xu6eq3rz61.jpg
..you obviously do not know about combat/wars/conflcits
..I guess you think the US was wrong for fighting the Japs in WW2,? because a lot of Japanese children died
..I guess you think it was wrong to fight hitler, because a lot of German kids died?

ie9xu6eq3rz61.jpg
It's not that people aren't caring anymore, quite the opposite in fact. It's that they're starting to realize how monstrous Israel is.

The Israelis are screwing themselves. Watch...

Forum List

Back