This is how we end it! (solution)

Status
Not open for further replies.

abi

VIP Member
Sep 19, 2017
Together, as the human race, facing reality without lies and distractions.

Roughly 300 Palestinians and Israelis marched along a major West Bank highway Friday afternoon to demand an end to the occupation and to protest Israeli settlements in the West Bank. The monthly protest march is deliberately held on a road that both Palestinians and Israeli settlers use, with the intention of demonstrating a joint Palestinian-Israeli anti-occupation message in full view of settlers.

The march set out from the “Tunnels Checkpoint,” the main checkpoint for settlers entering Jerusalem from the southern West Bank settlements of Gush Etzion.

The march has been organized by a consortium of peace and anti-occupation organizations in recent months. On Friday the most prominent organization was Combatants for Peace. The main slogan was: “There is another way.”

YI012566.jpg

YI012695.jpg

‘There is another way’: Palestinians, Israelis march together against the occupation | +972 Magazine

Oh. Well, I have no issue with peaceful protests sans stones and rocks and molotovs and burning tires. Its a better method of protesting to be sure. But still not sure it provides a "solution".

But I AM always interested in solutions threads. We should have more of them. Instead of rehash narratives of history threads. Grin.

Does this mean the Muslims will stop with their terror attacks?

A hundred people protesting the same old thing aren’t going to change anything about Muslims.

• Banned
But still not sure it provides a "solution".
When the hate ends, the people join together, the numbers begin to rise and before you know it, you have more people that want peace, than the war mongers can deal with.

• Banned
Muslims only make bargains to gain advantage. They never plan on honoring them.
Do you know how triggered this board would be right now if you claimed that about Jews? What is wrong? How are all you people so hateful?

When the hate ends, the people join together, the numbers begin to rise and before you know it, you have more people that want peace, than the war mongers can deal with.

I guess we can look forward to Hamas renouncing their Charter, redacting 1400 years of Islamic history and a new version of the Koran which removes that multiculturally insensitive Jew hatred.

The first step would be recognition of Israel, of Jewish rights and of Jewish history.

they also might try abiding by their agreement to removing the goal of the destruction of Israel from their charter. they haven't done that in what, two decades?

The first step would be recognition of Israel, of Jewish rights and of Jewish history.

You forgot Hashem, it is common to our nephews.

I know it sounds fanatic, and I've already mentioned it - Hebron might be the key, a place where Ishmael and Itzhak buried their father together with respect to each other - it totally includes all of which You said.

"And Isaac and Ishmael his sons buried him in the Cave of Machpelah in the field of Ephron the son of Zohar the Hittite, which faces Mamre,
The field that Abraham had bought from the sons of Heth there Abraham and his wife Sarah were buried."

I agree.

Last edited:
The first step would be recognition of Israel
Israel isn't recognized?

of Jewish rights and of Jewish history.
Jews have the same rights as everyone else and Jewish history is widely discussed.

Just the other day Abbas stated that Jews make up history for political gain. I mean that all Arab Palestinians need to shift their thinking to: Israel has at least as much right to exist as Palestine does. The Jewish people have an inherent historical right to their land. That right is held collectively by all Jews (not just some).

UNESCO must list all Jewish historical sites as Jewish/Israeli historical sites (as well as Palestinian ones if applicable).

Charters stating the territory as Arab or Palestine must be revised.

Places where Jews live must no longer be thought of as illegal. Jews must not be considered combatants for the fact of being Jews.

And more

THAT is what I mean by recognition.

Together, as the human race, facing reality without lies and distractions.

Roughly 300 Palestinians and Israelis marched along a major West Bank highway Friday afternoon to demand an end to the occupation and to protest Israeli settlements in the West Bank. The monthly protest march is deliberately held on a road that both Palestinians and Israeli settlers use, with the intention of demonstrating a joint Palestinian-Israeli anti-occupation message in full view of settlers.

The march set out from the “Tunnels Checkpoint,” the main checkpoint for settlers entering Jerusalem from the southern West Bank settlements of Gush Etzion.

The march has been organized by a consortium of peace and anti-occupation organizations in recent months. On Friday the most prominent organization was Combatants for Peace. The main slogan was: “There is another way.”

YI012566.jpg

YI012695.jpg

‘There is another way’: Palestinians, Israelis march together against the occupation | +972 Magazine

Q. How about giving Arab tribalism a chance?

An idea out of the box, but Emirates work better than any other Arab state.
In addition it can free so much people in the Middle East.

Just the other day Abbas stated that Jews make up history for political gain. I mean that all Arab Palestinians need to shift their thinking to: Israel has at least as much right to exist as Palestine does. The Jewish people have an inherent historical right to their land. That right is held collectively by all Jews (not just some).
Some Jews do do that and:
The zionists do NOT speak for the Jewish people and antizionism is NOT antisemitism.

UNESCO must list all Jewish historical sites as Jewish/Israeli historical sites (as well as Palestinian ones if applicable).
Why should UNESCO do that for things that are not agreed upon by historians?

Charters stating the territory as Arab or Palestine must be revised.
Good luck in your quest for revisionism.

Places where Jews live must no longer be thought of as illegal. Jews must not be considered combatants for the fact of being Jews.
The zionists, like everyone else must live by the standards set in international law. They are not thought of as combatant for being Jews, it is because they bomb civilians and stuff like that.

Change the narrative when the facts don't fit, not the facts.

Now go study!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back