This is how ridiculous some black people can be.

Lonestar_logic

Republic of Texas
May 13, 2009
Martinsville, VA -- A Martinsville school project is creating a lot of controversy. Students at the Piedmont Governor's School presented a class project to city council on Tuesday. At that meeting, one member of council was offended by a student's work.

Each of the high school juniors in the class made a square of the quilt to represent a research project in hopes it would be displayed in the municipal building.

One of the squares represented their visit to a hydroelectric plant. As it was explained in a statement to ABC 13 and at the council meeting, the dark figure on the left was intended to represent the darkness about the value of the facility before their visit. Then, the gold figure on the other side was their knowledge afterward. When the quilt was presented to city council, Councilwoman Sharon Hodge took that square a different way.

Source:

[ame=http://youtu.be/McGr25A65sk]City Councilwoman Hodge stands behind comments that made local student cry... - YouTube[/ame]

Black people have no business in positions of leadership. They are so invested in race that they cannot deal with people without that crutch.

Black people have no business in positions of leadership. They are so invested in race that they cannot deal with people without that crutch.

I have never met anyone as "invested" in race as you are, Katz.

Honestly - a couple of weeks ago you insisted North Korea would be justified in attacking the US, and now this?!

As for the OP, I think the woman's reaction is absurd, particularly given that she is dealing with a child. It does seem like she is looking for something to be offended by, and her scalding of the child is horrible.

I have never met anyone as "invested" in race as you are, Katz.

Honestly - a couple of weeks ago you insisted North Korea would be justified in attacking the US, and now this?!

:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

Looks like Shootspeeders has a Siamese Twin........who he shares half a brain cell with.

Not too many things more obnoxious than a big mouth black woman squawking about racism everywhere she goes. Yeah, traumatize a kid to make your point, racist bitch.

As for the OP, I think the woman's reaction is absurd, particularly given that she is dealing with a child. It does seem like she is looking for something to be offended by, and her scalding of the child is horrible.

I agree, she was way out of line. If the figure had been white, showing it blank of knowledge, would she have felt that it was insulting towards Whites?

That the type you want to appeal to Lonestar_logic?

I'm not trying to appeal to anyone. I'm simply showing how ridiculous some black people are. But I have to admit, Katzndogz makes a good point.

I agree, she was way out of line. If the figure had been white, showing it blank of knowledge, would she have felt that it was insulting towards Whites?

Actually she wants it changed to a white stick figure.

“We got to walk across the Philpott Dam and the small black person represents us before we learned all the information and then the bigger gold person is how he feels after he’s been enriched with all the different knowledge,” a female student explained.

It is obvious that the councilwoman knows nothing about art, did not listen to the explanation of the patch given, and is an idiot.

“We got to walk across the Philpott Dam and the small black person represents us before we learned all the information and then the bigger gold person is how he feels after he’s been enriched with all the different knowledge,” a female student explained.

It is obvious that the councilwoman knows nothing about art, did not listen to the explanation of the patch given, and is an idiot.

The child that was speaking was white girl and she referred to the black stick figure as "us". A clear indication that it was meant metaphorically.

Lonestar -

If a white American says something stupid - does that make all white Americans stupid?

Would you start a thread called "This is how ridiculous some Texans can be?"

Lonestar -

If a white American says something stupid - does that make all white Americans stupid?

Would you start a thread called "This is how ridiculous some Texans can be?"

No that's why I stated "This is how ridiculous some black people can be. ".

There are some Texans (mostly liberals) that can be ridiculous and so why wouldn't I start a thread with that title.

Forum List

Back