This Is How Republican Law-Makers Feel About Free Speech, To Hell With It!

Concerned citzen Sarah Slamen excercized her First Amendement rights and addressed the senate in Texas and this is how they rewarded her...

Sarah Slamen DESTROYS Texas Senate Committee And Gets Kicked Out!! (Abortion Bill SB 1) - YouTube

They have no respect for The Constitution.

They only pretend they do when it's for things they like and/or want.

When it's for things they don't like or want, they attack it and attack it well.

Remember Herr Bush's "Freedom Zones?" That was the joke of the century.

Well in the state of TEXX-A$$, they just drag your ass away if they don't like what you have to SAY.

Then they proceed to do they're backroom deals in the shadows.

Business as usual.

Sarah Slamen is not only a great citizen, she's my hero.

Go Sarah!!!
The anti-protest bill signed by Barack Obama is a quiet attack on free speech. - Slate Magazine

:eusa_whistle::eusa_whistle: Your democrat president signed the "free speech zone" bill....

She was the honored guest of Lawrence O'Donnell on "Last Word" last night. He was drooling on every word she said.

That's all one has to know about her. Or, for that matter, him.

Another sandra fluck in the making.

Concerned citzen Sarah Slamen excercized her First Amendement rights and addressed the senate in Texas and this is how they rewarded her...

Sarah Slamen DESTROYS Texas Senate Committee And Gets Kicked Out!! (Abortion Bill SB 1) - YouTube

When it's for things they don't like or want, they attack it and attack it well.

Well in the state of TEXX-A$$, they just drag your ass away if they don't like what you have to SAY.

Business as usual.

Go Sarah!!!
This persons opening statements destroyed her for me, and it destroyed anything that she may have had valuable to say afterwards. Her bias and political agenda dripped from her lips with a poisonous sting in which pierced her own personal character & soul for all to hear, and so it didn't take me long to figure this new type of generational citizen out, otherwise when she opened up her amateurish unskilled, unlearned, uneducated mouth in such a setting, she just placed her foot in it, therefore setting up the tone and response in which she got afterwards (it was a set up from the get go), and all I can say is New York here comes another one to join your sinking ship under the weight of it all, and good riddance to her from Texas.

So you're saying a citizen's right to speak depends on her politics and whether you pre-agree with them or not.
You were a bit longwinded there, so there's a short version. You're welcome.
No I was saying that she ruined it for me (AS IN WITH ME listening to her complete message), and this after her opening statements showed her political and liberalist bias in the setting, so keep up.

Business as usual.

Go Sarah!!!

she was hauled out because her two minutes were up.....

Texans won't put up with one second more of 'slamen' bullshit than they have to...

there were 357 other people who also had only two minutes to talk....
Houston woman forcibly removed from abortion bill hearing | CW39 NewsFix

good thing she's moving to Bloomietown...a place where she will fit right in....

Last edited:

Business as usual.

Go Sarah!!!

Marc there have been "concerned citizens" out here in Ca. who have been dragged away,called racist or just told to shut up and leave for voicing their opinion about ILLEGAL Immigration.....whats your point?....

Business as usual.

Go Sarah!!!

This young woman is clearly representative of millions of women not only in Texas but Nationwide who are disgusted with the politics of abortion and the conservative effort to violate their right to privacy.

Conservatives and republicans should indeed be concerned.

If conservatives and republicans were truly opposed to abortion, they’d be working to bring the practice to an end, not wasting their time trying to ‘outlaw’ abortion and violating the Constitution in the process.

Or, if conservatives and republicans would rather be relegated to the pages of history books only by adhering to their ‘principles,’ so be it, abortion will continue in any event.

is that not the same thing?

She was the honored guest of Lawrence O'Donnell on "Last Word" last night. He was drooling on every word she said.

That's all one has to know about her. Or, for that matter, him.
Ah, the old "smear campaign", when you have no valid argument to counter with.

No smear in what I said. I watched "Last Word" last night and it was a mutual admiration society.

She was out of line

While at times relevant and spot on in her assessment, she got out of line when she started to personally attack the legislators and that is where she was cut off

If she spoke just to the issue at hand she could have finished her time
Where did she go off track?

I'd just like to know where she got personal.

To me she addressed the things she didn't appreciate that certain people and/or the group did.

I think we're allowed to be upset at the shenanigans of our representatives, and express that to them.

But they put up with 13 hours of anti-abortion zealots trashing women left and right without uttering a peep.[/QUOTE]

13 hours?? They should have given them 30 hours !!!

she was hauled out because her two minutes were up.....

Texans won't put up with one second more of 'slamen' bullshit than they have to...
But they put up with 13 hours of anti-abortion zealots trashing women left and right without uttering a peep.

I've never once heard someone who is anti-abortion, trash women. See, this is how utterly stupid you leftists are. You can't even think critically enough to understand that opposing abortion doesn't equate hating women. So, if you are pro abortion, this means you love women?

What about the women that are aborted? So, doesn't it logically follow that you must hate babies?

Last edited:

Forum List

Back