This Is How Republican Law-Makers Feel About Free Speech, To Hell With It!

I've never once heard someone who is anti-abortion, trash women. See, this is how utterly stupid you leftists are. You can't even think critically enough to understand that opposing abortion doesn't equate hating women. So, if you are pro abortion, this means you love women?

What about the women that are aborted? So, doesn't it logically follow that you must hate babies?
First off, that's what Sarah Slamen said she had to listen to before she was allowed to speak.
What was disrespectful was the parade of anti-choice zealots and misogynists who got up for 13 hours and called women murderers, killers, promiscuous, thoughtless, and selfish. Not a peep from committee chair Nelson on those.
And second, I don't give a shit about abortion! I have no comment on it whatsoever. I'm a guy. I don't have babies and it's not my dance. Don't waste your abortion speeches on me, because I could care less about this issue.

This persons opening statements destroyed her for me, and it destroyed anything that she may have had valuable to say afterwards. Her bias and political agenda dripped from her lips with a poisonous sting in which pierced her own personal character & soul for all to hear, and so it didn't take me long to figure this new type of generational citizen out, otherwise when she opened up her amateurish unskilled, unlearned, uneducated mouth in such a setting, she just placed her foot in it, therefore setting up the tone and response in which she got afterwards (it was a set up from the get go), and all I can say is New York here comes another one to join your sinking ship under the weight of it all, and good riddance to her from Texas.
Did Katy Abram's opening statements "destroy her for you?" How about her closing statements?

"You Have Awakened A Sleeping Giant" - YouTube

Last edited by a moderator:
This persons opening statements destroyed her for me, and it destroyed anything that she may have had valuable to say afterwards. Her bias and political agenda dripped from her lips with a poisonous sting in which pierced her own personal character & soul for all to hear, and so it didn't take me long to figure this new type of generational citizen out, otherwise when she opened up her amateurish unskilled, unlearned, uneducated mouth in such a setting, she just placed her foot in it, therefore setting up the tone and response in which she got afterwards (it was a set up from the get go), and all I can say is New York here comes another one to join your sinking ship under the weight of it all, and good riddance to her from Texas.
Did Katy Abram's opening statements "destroy her for you?" How about her closing statements?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgpSoiiWNww]"You Have Awakened A Sleeping Giant" - YouTube[/ame]

That is not my quote

She used up all her time and refused to leave. She thought she would do a repeat of the filibuster and never realized that the rule didn't apply to her.
How much time did she have to speak Katz? Do you know? What's the official alotted amount of time do they allow citizens to speak? Then tell me how much of that time did she go over.

Thanks.

She was the honored guest of Lawrence O'Donnell on "Last Word" last night. He was drooling on every word she said.

That's all one has to know about her. Or, for that matter, him.
Lawrence O'Donnell typically gets these people on his show shortly after they make a buzz in the media. Ask Katy Abram...

She was his honored guest shortly after she shouted down the late Senator Specter

Lawrence O'Donnell Exposes Totally Clueless Town Hall Protester - YouTube

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rvy9MA9D6Yo]Lawrence O'Donnell Exposes Totally Clueless Town Hall Protester - YouTube[/ame]

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KgpSoiiWNww]"You Have Awakened A Sleeping Giant" - YouTube[/ame]
That woman is an idiot! She doesn't want this country "turning into Russia?" What kind of a dumbass comment is that? This is what I mean, the "bagger nation" is a bunch of idiots.

No smear in what I said. I watched "Last Word" last night and it was a mutual admiration society.
You said "that's all one has to know about her", for being on the Lawrence O'Donnell show.

Are you saying that innuendo was meant to be a compliment?
Yeah, just like how when the killer, George Zimmerman, was using terms of endearment by referring to the late Trayvon Martin as one of those "punks" and "A**holes" who "always get away." He had no ill-will or malice at all, neither did FJO.

Iths thimple.

Yeah, just like how when the killer, George Zimmerman, was using terms of endearment by referring to the late Trayvon Martin as one of those "punks" and "A**holes" who "always get away." He had no ill-will or malice at all, neither did FJO.

Iths thimple.

Hey nutsack - has he been convicted? I haven't heard that yet. What channel are you getting your "news" on, asswipe?

No smear in what I said. I watched "Last Word" last night and it was a mutual admiration society.
You said "that's all one has to know about her", for being on the Lawrence O'Donnell show.

Are you saying that innuendo was meant to be a compliment?

Iths thimple.

You people have the habit of accusing others of stuff that you, yourself do with great regularity. Here you attempt to quote Zimmerman's words, but I bet you would have no problem approving the words that the friend of Trayvon Martin used describing and talking about white people. She said "cracker" repeatedly and professed innocence doing so.

You probably won't get passed my using the words "you people". In your feeble minds that is racist.

I apologize, I know, saying "you animals" or "you buggers" or "you idiots" would have been closer not only more to your politically correct liking but to the truth.

Funny how lefties seem to think that the 1st Amendment only applies to burning the Flag in the street or disrupting meetings while they arrest students for wearing a NRA T shirt and kick kids out of school for having a Crucifix around their neck or they threaten small towns with gigantic law suits for putting up a Christmas tree.

I've never once heard someone who is anti-abortion, trash women. See, this is how utterly stupid you leftists are. You can't even think critically enough to understand that opposing abortion doesn't equate hating women. So, if you are pro abortion, this means you love women?

What about the women that are aborted? So, doesn't it logically follow that you must hate babies?
First off, that's what Sarah Slamen said she had to listen to before she was allowed to speak.
What was disrespectful was the parade of anti-choice zealots and misogynists who got up for 13 hours and called women murderers, killers, promiscuous, thoughtless, and selfish. Not a peep from committee chair Nelson on those.
And second, I don't give a shit about abortion! I have no comment on it whatsoever. I'm a guy. I don't have babies and it's not my dance. Don't waste your abortion speeches on me, because I could care less about this issue.

Well, for not giving a shit, you sure have posted quite a few comments about this thread.

:lol:

Sarah's first amendment rights are perfectly intact. Speech has always been subject to time and place restrictions.

Iths thimple.

Hey nutsack - has he been convicted? I haven't heard that yet. What channel are you getting your "news" on, asswipe?

Zimmerman has never denied killing Martin

Iths thimple.

Zimmerman has never denied killing Martin

Of course not, that's not even at issue here, he freely admitted shooting and killing him.

What's your point?

Then you are a political hack then, is that right ? Who you pimping for today ?

Sarah's first amendment rights are perfectly intact. Speech has always been subject to time and place restrictions.
Of course it has been in certain settings, so what she needed was to take her act to the street if she wanted to shout to the mountain tops, and then even there she must sustain her audience or be shouted down herself while out on the street. I mean people have to sleep sometimes don't they ?

Forum List

Back