This is how I define Whites.

In small towns it matters more than anywhere else.

They just won't tell you to your face.
In small town USA, where I grew up, we just want you to leave the city shit in the city and not bring it with you. Keeping it real in rural America means getting up 6 days a week at or before sunrise to go to work or do chores and then going to Church on Sunday. Respect your neighbors and their belongings and, unless its Saturday night, keep it down because everyone else has to get up when the sun does. It's not race, its attitude. It's not a matter of getting respect, it's a matter of being respectful.

I believe it is best not to define whites at all. We are all of the same human race.

When people came to this country, massacred Native Americans and stole the land, they immediately defined who was white and who was not so only certain people would qualify to be given land. It was a social construct made up to put certain people in authority over other people.
screw off. No one alive did any of things you want to punish them for. And most aboriginal Americans had no concepts of land ownership. When the aboriginals of the Americas had no competition, they still lived mostly like the hunters and gatherers of 15,000 years ago. The ones who did form civilizations captured the others into slavery and even killed them for sport and sacrifice. Your woke revisionism stinks and is designed to shame fools into giving away what they have worked for all of their lives. And every group of people on this planet has always lived as thus.

Western civilization is still the best system ever devised by man and its worth fighting to the death to defend.

Show me an ethnicity or race that isn't "racist". Blacks are racist, Latinos are racist, Asians are racist. Homo Sapiens are hardwired by evolution to favor people who look like they do and are members of their group, clan, family or tribe.
Yep, and every group of mammals behaves the same way. This has never been been about racial equality, it is about a group of Marxists who have inflamed hatred and then uses that hatred to divide us as much as possible and then destroy this country.

Skin color doesn't mean a thing.
There are only two kinds of people: the intelligent and the liberal democrats.

be careful or they will come at 3am to cancel you.
If I were young and just starting my career in this fast "changing" country, I would never, ever post any opinion about anything on the Internet.

Every single day, one reads about someone being canceled because of some comment made years or decades ago.

Heck! Some people may be canceled just because of the sites that they have visited (and NOT left a comment).

For example, there's that notorious website that starts with "S."

I bet you dollars to donuts that a company would not hire you if it discovered that you were a regular visitor.

All whites aren't judged that way and your definition ignores 403 years of racist behavior.
"All whites aren't judged that way and your definition ignores 403 years of racist behavior".......................................BY DEMOKKKRATS!!!! The same ones you vote for!!!

Greg

We may have to vote for Klan, Stormfront, and others to survive. It will start in local elections and build up from there. Repub federal politicians will be hopping, skipping and jumping doing nothing as usual to cause this.

Forum List

Back