This Is Horrible.......

KKKult will die.

Our Nation will be just fine, regardless of Nov 8.

You fucktards NEED to stop
Sorry, there is no cult. There are American citizens who are getting fed up with high gas prices, high interest rates, high inflation, empty shelves and a POTUS that doesn't even know where he is a lot of the time. Give US a break!!

This Is Horrible.......​

I think it is hilarious. :laughing0301: In recent weeks, first I've seen the Bidens and democrats get criticized by CNN, then MSNBC, plus many others in the party and now democrats are even leaving the party! And Tulsi was the best thing they've had since Zell Miller, just that her gig isn't what the party wants to be about.

Yet, they STILL don't get it.

I think it is hilarious. :laughing0301: In recent weeks, first I've seen the Bidens and democrats get criticized by CNN, then MSNBC, plus many others in the party and now democrats are even leaving the party! And Tulsi was the best thing they've had since Zell Miller, just that her gig isn't what the party wants to be about.

Remember when Tulsi was the Democrat female idol!!! I really wonder what took her so long to shed the Democrat cocoon and burst out into a butterfly. (sorry, I really like her)

Yep. I just read this money line from Kurt Schlichter:

If I had any sympathy for Democrats, I would have felt some after that brutal pummeling, but I don’t, so I laughed.

He was talking about the AZ Senate debate, but it's a general principle for me at this point.

Winky is as obtuse as the rest of his party. He still does not realize that HE is the KKKult, the nation is NOT fine, and what needs to stop is THEM.

He gets good and plastered late at night and then runs off at the mouth. Me? I just have nice case of "mid-life" insomnia. Good times, good times.

Remember when Tulsi was the Democrat female idol!!! I really wonder what took her so long to shed the Democrat cocoon and burst out into a butterfly. (sorry, I really like her)

I wouldn't vote for her due to some of her policy positions BUT I have a lot of respect for her. She stays true to her positions and is intelligent and articulate.

Forum List

Back