This is hilarious on multiple levels

just did Gomer. aint too damn sharp are ya.
Actually - you did no such thing. Be honest - how many years did you repeat the 10th grade? I'm betting it was four. I can literally see your oversized forehead and the drool running down your chin and onto your keyboard as you typed your last illiterate post here. :laugh:

Trump, unite us

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

thats rich ... whatever you do for a living give it up and go into comedy.
Police in liberal utopian lands have their hands full. The previous ass hat sent weapons to drug lords and terrorists.

Trump, unite us

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

thats rich ... whatever you do for a living give it up and go into comedy.
He could do conservative redneck comedy.
lmao.gif

I prefer my rednecks to be liberal...

YouTube

Lefties have a bad habit of paying attention to what the Leftist Media SAYS that Trump said, rather than what Trump actually says. Then, of course, they can conclude that Trump is a "divider." Because look at all the evil stuff he "said."

Please provide a single quote where Trump said ANYTHING against immigrants. (His wife is a legal immigrant). Or DID anything to harm immigrants. (NOTE: Border -jumpers are not "immigrants").

Same for Mexicans (or people from any other country)

Same for women.

Same for African Americans and other minorities.

Same for Muslims.

Same for Gays, lesbians, and other sexual "irregulars."

I know that no Lefties have the balls or intelligence or pluck to take up this challenge. Just provide one clear, unambiguous quote - and remember here is a guy who has had a microphone in front of his face for 40 years.
Action speaks louder than words:

1. Creation of the new federal office voice where he makes entertainment out of the stories shared by request by those who have been victims of crimes committed by immigrants.
  2. A suggestion to build the wall.
  3. Making unfair taxes, and lying about it in his campaign saying the rich would pay higher taxes but suddenly, not.
  4. If his tax plan did come true, the government would soon have to cut 82% of funding for domestic programmes to make it through any year financially. So though he says the middle class will be better off, it's more like the middle class people will be the first to start eating each other.

Trump is a divider.

He is the most divisive president since Abraham Lincoln.

First - just tracking down the flag and replacing it is hilarious.

Second - the false narrative that President Trump actually wants to "divide" us is hilarious when he has done everything to unite us while Barack Obama worked tirelessly to divide and conquer this nation, is equally as hilarious. Obama divided using race ("if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin"), even on law enforcement ("the police acted stupidly"), he divided using class warfare ("the wealthy doesn't pay their fair share"), he divided using religion ("bitterly clinging to their Bibles"), he divided us politically ("punish our enemies" when referring to Republicans), and he divided us by gender (illegally creating law forcing women to use the restrooms with mentally disturbed, sexually deviant men).

Where was the mentally disturbed, chemically dependent nitwit Shia LeBeouf when Barack Obama was in the White House?!?

Shia LeBeouf raised secret flag to protest Trump. See what pro-Trump Americans replaced it with.

Simple. If he will not divide us,
then LeBeouf should embrace and be united with everyone else.

so who or what is left to protest?
if we are all united?

(And next, his encore performance will be a one-line
monologue from Monty Python: WE ARE ALL INDIVIDUALS!!!! )

First - just tracking down the flag and replacing it is hilarious.

Second - the false narrative that President Trump actually wants to "divide" us is hilarious when he has done everything to unite us while Barack Obama worked tirelessly to divide and conquer this nation, is equally as hilarious. Obama divided using race ("if I had a son, he would look like Trayvon Martin"), even on law enforcement ("the police acted stupidly"), he divided using class warfare ("the wealthy doesn't pay their fair share"), he divided using religion ("bitterly clinging to their Bibles"), he divided us politically ("punish our enemies" when referring to Republicans), and he divided us by gender (illegally creating law forcing women to use the restrooms with mentally disturbed, sexually deviant men).

Where was the mentally disturbed, chemically dependent nitwit Shia LeBeouf when Barack Obama was in the White House?!?

Shia LeBeouf raised secret flag to protest Trump. See what pro-Trump Americans replaced it with.

Which of Trump's appointments so far are 'uniters'?

Is the OP a 'uniter'? A uniter is someone who is willing to compromise with the opposition.

How about the OP tell us which issues he is willing to compromise on with the left.

President Trump is most certainly a divider, NOT a uniter...there is no circumstance that he does not work hard to divide us...NONE.

Yes, and we don't have any desire to unite with your amoral degenerate pedo-friendly Sharia loving ilk. You and your fellow ilk need to be deported.

President Trump is most certainly a divider, NOT a uniter...there is no circumstance that he does not work hard to divide us...NONE.

Yes, and we don't have any desire to unite with your amoral degenerate pedo-friendly Sharia loving ilk. You and your fellow ilk need to be deported.
yes, it is most certainly understood that your ilk prefers murdering despot scum like Putin and the new KGB! :cuckoo: traitors to America!!!! How's your Russian language skills?:D

Trump divides us among the haves and the have nots

Is the OP a 'uniter'? A uniter is someone who is willing to compromise with the opposition.

How about the OP tell us which issues he is willing to compromise on with the left.

We know Democrats are more likely to support compromise than Republicans...

STORY HIGHLIGHTS
  • 53% want leaders to compromise; 21% want them to stick to principles
  • Democrats and Republicans both favor compromise over strict principles
  • Democrats remain more likely than Republicans to favor compromise
Americans Continue to Want Political Leaders to Compromise

yes, it is most certainly understood that your ilk prefers murdering despot scum like Putin and the new KGB! :cuckoo: traitors to America!!!! How's your Russian language skills?:D

Oh my, did I bring up Putin in my post? Let me check ... no, I didn't, so let's change what you are to "lying amoral degenerate pedo-friendly Sharia loving ilk."

Look at Carby making up his own definition. One does not have to "compromise" to be a uniter. Here is the actual definition:

u·nite (yo͞oˈnīt/)
verb
  1. come or bring together for a common purpose or action.
Wow - no mention of "compromise" there. Just another example of NYcarbineer making up his own version of reality.
Any issue which is constitutional. And since the left is anti-American, anti-constitutional, violent animals filled with hate - the answer is none. If and when your side returns to civilized, rational people who respect the law, we can talk.

Forum List

Back