Sorry Trumpers ... This Measure Says Growth Is Slower Under Trump Than Obama

He WILL have another 4 years, he will also be the first president in decades to have ZERO recession in the first term. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Carter, Nixon all had recessions in their first term.

And you are wrong also.

Bill Clinton did not have a recession in his first term. There was one in 90/91 and again in 2001. Clinton took office in 1993.
Dot-com bubble - Wikipedia

Don't bother. I won't be reading your spin regarding the recession that started on Clinton's watch.

Also, I don't blame Clinton, just as I don't blame any President for economic cycles.

Clinton took office in 93, dot.com recession started in 2000.

List of recessions in the United States - Wikipedia

He WILL have another 4 years, he will also be the first president in decades to have ZERO recession in the first term. Obama, Bush, Clinton, Reagan, Carter, Nixon all had recessions in their first term.

And you are wrong also.

Bill Clinton did not have a recession in his first term. There was one in 90/91 and again in 2001. Clinton took office in 1993.

Don't bother. I won't be reading your spin regarding the recession that started on Clinton's watch.

Also, I don't blame Clinton, just as I don't blame any President for economic cycles.

The recession started 3rd qtr 2000.

And you are wrong also.

was that during Bill Clinton’s first term in office?

And you are wrong also.

Clinton had zero to do with the recession.
There were about 7 quarters where many investors were not happy with their gains and they pulled out.
I believe a major factor was people being too paranoid to use their bank and checking account numbers.
I was amazed by how many people over 40 refused to shop online, even from Amazon.

And you are wrong also.

There were about 7 quarters where many investors were not happy with their gains and they pulled out.
I believe a major factor was people being too paranoid to use their bank and checking account numbers.
I was amazed by how many people over 40 refused to shop online, even from Amazon.

why can you not follow a simple thread. It was stated Trump will be the first modern president not to have a recession during their first term. I said that Clinton did not have a recession during his first term to which the person pointed to the dot com recession as proof that Clinton had one in his first term in office.

Do try and keep up

why can you not follow a simple thread. It was stated Trump will be the first modern president not to have a recession during their first term. I said that Clinton did not have a recession during his first term to which the person pointed to the dot com recession as proof that Clinton had one in his first term in office.

Do try and keep up
But you’re boring.

Do try and keep up
But you’re boring.

That was a pathetic comeback even by your low standards.

Do try and keep up
But you’re boring.

It wasn’t a comeback.
You’re boring.
And I’m sick and tired of hearing about which caused that recession; investors and old farts caused it.

Do try and keep up
But you’re boring.

It wasn’t a comeback.
You’re boring.
And I’m sick and tired of hearing about which caused that recession; investors and old farts caused it.

I am boring yet you choose to respond to my post by verifying what I had just said.

Nobody was talking about what caused it, just when it was.

Forum List

Back