This is hilarious...left wingers defend Sharia law...you know, where being gay is against the law...

What I find hilarious is panic stricken conservatives passing laws banning Sharia Law when it would in no way supersede existing laws and Constitutional protections
You mean the Constitutional protection of freedom of religion, of which sharia law and hand chopping are part of?

'No, dickweed, religious law does not trump civil law.
And where does it say that in the Constitution that religious freedom can be curtailed?

What I find hilarious is panic stricken conservatives passing laws banning Sharia Law when it would in no way supersede existing laws and Constitutional protections
You mean the Constitutional protection of freedom of religion, of which sharia law and hand chopping are part of?

And where does it say that in the Constitution that religious freedom can be curtailed?
So, you think I could start a church that performs a human sacrifice & the Constitution says I can't be charged with murder.

Really You are that fricken stupid?

It doesn't, it's common sense. The same with all other rights.

So, you think I could start a church that performs a human sacrifice & the Constitution says I can't be charged with murder.

Then the First Amendment is useless.

It has to be based on more than personal opinion.

There was a fight between people trying to oppose religious intolerance, known as islam and it's sharia law....and those the morons on the left actually supporting sharia...where they refuse to let women have the same rights as men.....and stone gays to death...

The left wing is insane....
But Trump beat Hillary and made me cry! And I want to show her how much I worship her!

What the fuck else can I do? Trump opposes instituting Sharia law in America. Therefore it is my obligation to support having my faggot ass killed for being born gay.

If you can't understand that then you are the one who is insane. If you don't throw me off of a building right fucking now in the name of Allah you are a fascist NAZI bigot right wing nut job!

All or nothing is - childish.

It has to be based on more than personal opinion.

It is. Sound legal reasoning. You won't understand.

Religion cannot override other civil rights....ie. the right to not be killed...the right to not be imprisoned...the right to not be physically hurt.

All or nothing is - childish.
It says no laws shall be enacted to counter a religion. So if that's not true, there's not much else.

Religion cannot override other civil rights....ie. the right to not be killed...the right to not be imprisoned...the right to not be physically hurt.
Where does it say that?

Hey Joe, here's an interesting stat: About 38.5% of men and women (combined, the numbers are a little different for each) will be afflicted with cancer in their lifetimes.

Certainly some of that will have to do with lifestyle (smoking, obviously) but for the rest, they just GET it, no matter how intelligent they are, or how they live their lives.

I'd think that 38.5% figure is pretty close to the percentage who are afflicted with hardcore partisan ideology (both ends combined), causing their perceptions and thought processes to be damaged, just as cancer damages cells.

Anyway, I thought that was an interesting and appropriate stat.

Hey, guy, the thing is, the only fanatic I see here who can't be reasoned with is you. You just pretend you didn't see arguments that contradict your absurd premises.

Forum List

Back