This is great

Hooray, ray stated facts again and Joe doesn't like facts.

Why do all your "facts" usually involve running down people of color or rationalizing their mistreatment?

Hint. RACISM!!!

No, we were discussing police shootings and race. You're the one that always brings up race, and when defeated in the argument, blame others for discussing race with you.

Statistics are statistics whether you like them or not. I don't make up the statistics, people who involve themselves in crime do or not do.

No, we were discussing police shootings and race. You're the one that always brings up race, and when defeated in the argument, blame others for discussing race with you.

Statistics are statistics whether you like them or not. I don't make up the statistics, people who involve themselves in crime do or not do.

No, guy, you do make them up...

because the thing is, when a black kid does something, he gets arrested, while a white kid gets turned over to his parents...

So, um... yeah, when you are more likely to be arrested for your race, you can argue that they commit more "Crimes".

No, guy, you do make them up...

because the thing is, when a black kid does something, he gets arrested, while a white kid gets turned over to his parents...

So, um... yeah, when you are more likely to be arrested for your race, you can argue that they commit more "Crimes".

And you have nothing to backup your claim. You're making it all up because you watch too many televisions shows.

You either committed an arrestable crime or you didn't. If somebody robs a convenient store and the cops catch them, they don't have the option to place him under arrest. You get arrested for that crime no matter who you are. As in your instance, juvenile crimes are not part of adult statistics. At least in our state, juvenile crimes are sealed once you turn 18 years old. Everybody starts off on a clean slate.

Of the 1,146 and 1,092 victims of police violence in 2015 and 2016,

Had nothing to do with my point... Where are your greater incidents of unarmed white people getting shot?

White people do get shot, usually some dumb white trash redneck who waves around a gun because the Dun-Der Foundin' Father says I can has me a gun.

I call this, "Natural Selection".

wow you are a fucking tool.......and a racist piece of shit

I'd call you an elitist but you need money and brains for that....
why do you bend over for so many leftwing elites are you hoping to get AIDS from them?

You guys are the ones to want less punishment, because you feel sorry for the victims.
you guys dont want standardized sentancing.

So tell us, how much time should he do and what charge are you using?

Zero time. Pay a fine. Lose his job and his reputation.

Most people who file false police reports, including cops, don't do jail time.

You prove you're a retard with every character you type. Wow.

Hes gotta suck that leftwing dick...hes one of those I used to be Republican types, hes full of more shit than Cortez's cows

You either committed an arrestable crime or you didn't. If somebody robs a convenient store and the cops catch them, they don't have the option to place him under arrest.

Awesome, guy, but we aren't talking about that. We are talking about cops who pull over black folks for "Driving While Black", and then escalating from there.

Black kids get arrested for shoplifting... white kids get turned over to their parents.

Check your privilege, buddy.

The large majority of Jews are secular and their Jewishness is based upon lineage, which make them an ethnicity.

Yeah, that's an excuse they use... it just doesn't fly. A bunch of Europeans don't become a people from the Middle East because they barely practice a bastardized version of their religion.

Your hatred of them is obvious and insidious.

I hate anyone who tries to use "God" as an excuse to abuse others. People like that need to be thrown off a tall building and we can see if God catches them.

Awesome, guy, but we aren't talking about that. We are talking about cops who pull over black folks for "Driving While Black", and then escalating from there.

Black kids get arrested for shoplifting... white kids get turned over to their parents.

Check your privilege, buddy.

Nobody gets pulled over for nothing except us truck drivers. The only one that can escalate a situation is the person getting pulled over. You need to get away from those old black and white southern 50's movies and enter the real world where video cameras are everywhere, local media covers all kinds of corruption, and people who think entirely different than they did 50 or so years ago.

And again, you have no evidence of your claim. If a person is shoplifting in a store and the police are called, it's up to the store manager or owner if they wish to press charges, not the cop.

Nobody gets pulled over for nothing except us truck drivers.

You tell yourself that, buddy. All them darkies who get arrested totally have it coming.

I know you really need to believe that.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Subhuman claims it is OTHERS who are the racists.

upload_2019-2-25_4-59-47.jpeg

Nobody gets pulled over for nothing except us truck drivers.

You tell yourself that, buddy. All them darkies who get arrested totally have it coming.

I know you really need to believe that.

^^^^^^^^^^^

Subhuman claims it is OTHERS who are the racists.

View attachment 247651

One more time: nobody gets arrested or charged unless they broke a law. If somebody is arrested and not breaking a law, that is a false arrest and a liability to the city or county where the officer works.

One more time: nobody gets arrested or charged unless they broke a law. If somebody is arrested and not breaking a law, that is a false arrest and a liability to the city or county where the officer works.

Guy, I met a guy who spent 10 years in prison for a murder because the CPD beat a false confession out of one of his friends.

We have another case here where 100 people are being released from prison because it was found the cops planted drugs on them.

Guy, I met a guy who spent 10 years in prison for a murder because the CPD beat a false confession out of one of his friends.

We have another case here where 100 people are being released from prison because it was found the cops planted drugs on them.

Oh sure. Cops do that every day. They plant drugs on 100 people because..........because.........oh....just because when it doesn't benefit them the least, and they can end up losing their job and career.

Oh sure. Cops do that every day. They plant drugs on 100 people because..........because.........oh....just because when it doesn't benefit them the least, and they can end up losing their job and career.

Because they need to keep their arrest rate up and they figured these poor people living in the projects wouldn't have the resources to fight back...

and they were right. It took years to figure out what these guys were doing.

But keep believing that the cops never, ever abuse people of color and those darkies totally have it coming... because that's what you do, Ray. It makes you feel better about your own failed life.

Arrest rates are a real thing, and happen in most jurisdictions. Ruins many lives, but especially black lives.

Forum List

Back