This is going to be on my Thanksgiving table

Skull Pilot

Diamond Member
Nov 17, 2007
Meet Vegducken, Thanksgiving's Anti-Turkey

EP_10072015_thanksgiving_vegducken.jpg

I know it's supposed to be a vegetarian substitute for stuffed turkey but I'm serving it right next to the bird

o admit you forgot what they are called....i have no clue what i will do this thanksgiving......seems it will just be me and grumpy.....and i thought this would be a real thread about your dinner....and i was looking forward to that....you are a good cook....

o admit you forgot what they are called....i have no clue what i will do this thanksgiving......seems it will just be me and grumpy.....and i thought this would be a real thread about your dinner....and i was looking forward to that....you are a good cook....

It is about my dinner

I can add other dishes and recipes if you want

I'm sorry, but that just does not look very appetizing to me. I just want my Thanksgiving Day turkey with the fixins! :D
To each his or her own

I like to try new things every year instead of the same old same old

How on earth do you eat that? It doesn't even look as if the squash was peeled? You can't eat the "skin" on a butternut squash. Well, you can, but it isn't very good and is rather tough.

How on earth do you eat that? It doesn't even look as if the squash was peeled? You can't eat the "skin" on a butternut squash. Well, you can, but it isn't very good and is rather tough.

you just pull the squash away from the rind with a fork it's not as difficult as you seem to think

I have very simple tastes in my Thanksgiving side dishes. I like my sweet potatoes and squash just mashed with butter and salt and pepper. Yumm. I can't wait for Thanksgiving dinner. No Vegducken going on here! ;) Lol!

you just pull the squash away from the rind with a fork it's not as difficult as you seem to think

Well, you'll definitely have to report back on how it was. I'm skeptical. :D

I have very simple tastes in my Thanksgiving side dishes. I like my sweet potatoes and squash just mashed with butter and salt and pepper. Yumm. I can't wait for Thanksgiving dinner. No Vegducken going on here! ;) Lol!
I'm making a pumpkin cream pie with a snickerdoodle cookie crust too bad you won't try it

Forum List

Back