This is BAD News, Especially for People in Seattle

Lewdog

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2016
Williamsburg, KY
I can't even imagine how many people he came in contact with! Surrrrre authorities doubt he spread it, of course they will say that to keep people from freaking out.

"A vendor who sold concessions at CenturyLink Field during the February 22 Seattle Dragons XFL game has tested positive for COVID-19, but authorities say it is unlikely the stadium employee spread the coronavirus to anyone at the game."

Vendor who sold concessions at Seattle XFL game tests positive for coronavirus - ProFootballTalk

but authorities say it is unlikely the stadium employee spread the coronavirus to anyone at the game."

Wot lol

Those are some full of shit authorities

I can't even imagine how many people he came in contact with! Surrrrre authorities doubt he spread it, of course they will say that to keep people from freaking out.

"A vendor who sold concessions at CenturyLink Field during the February 22 Seattle Dragons XFL game has tested positive for COVID-19, but authorities say it is unlikely the stadium employee spread the coronavirus to anyone at the game."

Vendor who sold concessions at Seattle XFL game tests positive for coronavirus - ProFootballTalk
The guy came into contact with 5000 people, but it's unlikely that....lol

I have been to areas with a large population and don't remember touching anyone.

facts are facts

If the virus cannot move through the air or within a liquid no denser than air, then there is only one place it can survive; it lives on our skin; gets in our bloodstream waiting to hitchick elsewhere;

I believe it is preventable and can be eliminated as soon as our immune system develops an anti-body to destroy it.

From dust this virus came, to dust it will return

:)-

I’ll worry when the virus becomes airborne

I have been to areas with large a population and don't remember touching anyone.

facts are facts

If the virus cannot move through the air or within a liquid no denser than air, then there is only one place it can survive; it lives on our skin; gets in our bloodstream waiting to hitchick elsewhere;

I believe it is preventable and can be eliminated as soon as our immune system develops an anti-body to destroy it.

It can also be transmitted by touching the same items as an infected person. That means when the vendor was not only passing items to someone, but also when giving out change.

I have been to areas with a large population and don't remember touching anyone.

facts are facts

It transfer through those tiny little respiratory droplets that come from your mouth, nasal passage and throat and can even enter in through the eyes. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct...spreads.html&usg=AOvVaw0t35eS5BQuI7KDQu6WXqzc

facts are facts

It transfer through those tiny little respiratory droplets that come from your mouth, nasal passage and throat and can even enter in through the eyes. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjas8H64oToAhWaK80KHcAJD9cQFjABegQIARAB&url=https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/02/health/coronavirus-how-it-spreads.html&usg=AOvVaw0t35eS5BQuI7KDQu6WXqzc
Droplets on money, hand touches face.... boom.... say hello to Mr virus..

facts are facts

It transfer through those tiny little respiratory droplets that come from your mouth, nasal passage and throat and can even enter in through the eyes. https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=web&cd=2&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjas8H64oToAhWaK80KHcAJD9cQFjABegQIARAB&url=https://www.nytimes.com/2020/03/02/health/coronavirus-how-it-spreads.html&usg=AOvVaw0t35eS5BQuI7KDQu6WXqzc
Droplets on money, hand touches face.... boom.... say hello to Mr virus..
Good old fashion bleach solution, some ammonia and good cleanliness personal habits. Wipe down anything coming from the stores or in the mail at this point.

Two strains of the new coronavirus are spreading around the world, according to an analysis of 103 cases. But the World Health Organization insists that “there is no evidence that the virus has been changing”. So how many strains are there, and why does it matter?

Viruses are always mutating, especially RNA viruses like this one, coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. When a person is infected with the coronavirus, it replicates in their respiratory tract. Every time it does, around half a dozen genetic mutations occur, says Ian Jones at the University of Reading, UK.

When Xiaolu Tang at Peking University in Beijing and colleagues studied the viral genome taken from 103 cases, they found common mutations at two locations on the genome. The team identified two types of the virus based on differences in the genome at these two regions: 72 were considered to be the “L-type” and 29 were classed “S-type”.

A separate analysis by the team suggests that the L-type was derived from the older S-type. The first strain is likely to have emerged around the time the virus jumped from animals to humans. The second emerged soon after that, says the team. Both are involved in the current global outbreak. The fact that the L-type is more prevalent suggests that it is “more aggressive” than the S-type, the team say.

Read more: Coronavirus: Are there two strains and is one more deadly?

Hang on to your ass... the second one is far more aggressive than the first one.

Worse still is the CDC is now reporting there are TWO STRAINS OF Coronavirus. This thing is mutating fast... That is seriously bad news....

COVID-19-L
COVID-19-S
Do you have a link? Can’t find anything on it. Never mind. See you posted it.

Two strains of the new coronavirus are spreading around the world, according to an analysis of 103 cases. But the World Health Organization insists that “there is no evidence that the virus has been changing”. So how many strains are there, and why does it matter?

Viruses are always mutating, especially RNA viruses like this one, coronavirus SARS-CoV-2. When a person is infected with the coronavirus, it replicates in their respiratory tract. Every time it does, around half a dozen genetic mutations occur, says Ian Jones at the University of Reading, UK.

When Xiaolu Tang at Peking University in Beijing and colleagues studied the viral genome taken from 103 cases, they found common mutations at two locations on the genome. The team identified two types of the virus based on differences in the genome at these two regions: 72 were considered to be the “L-type” and 29 were classed “S-type”.

A separate analysis by the team suggests that the L-type was derived from the older S-type. The first strain is likely to have emerged around the time the virus jumped from animals to humans. The second emerged soon after that, says the team. Both are involved in the current global outbreak. The fact that the L-type is more prevalent suggests that it is “more aggressive” than the S-type, the team say.

Read more: Coronavirus: Are there two strains and is one more deadly?

Hang on to your ass... the second one is far more aggressive than the first one.
I was reading they've think they've found up to six variants. That may be part of the issue with getting a solid test kit. Every country has had people that were infected but testing negative until the virus expressed in the person previously tested negative.

200px-The_Strain_promotional_poster.jpg

facts are facts

Coronavirus is air orn.

Forum List

Back