This is BAD News, Especially for People in Seattle

I can't even imagine how many people he came in contact with! Surrrrre authorities doubt he spread it, of course they will say that to keep people from freaking out.

"A vendor who sold concessions at CenturyLink Field during the February 22 Seattle Dragons XFL game has tested positive for COVID-19, but authorities say it is unlikely the stadium employee spread the coronavirus to anyone at the game."

Vendor who sold concessions at Seattle XFL game tests positive for coronavirus - ProFootballTalk
i am pretty sure that this guy did not have a license to sell corona.

I can't even imagine how many people he came in contact with! Surrrrre authorities doubt he spread it, of course they will say that to keep people from freaking out.

"A vendor who sold concessions at CenturyLink Field during the February 22 Seattle Dragons XFL game has tested positive for COVID-19, but authorities say it is unlikely the stadium employee spread the coronavirus to anyone at the game."

Vendor who sold concessions at Seattle XFL game tests positive for coronavirus - ProFootballTalk
i am pretty sure that this guy did not have a license to sell corona.
I am sure he was giving it away for free....

Fortunately the vending areas have fans that pull air in and vent it out so the air flow was towards his fellow co-workers and not the general public. Still, this is not an assured thing that he did not pass it to many others.

Don't worry.
The WH has this covered.

Trump will 'wish it' away.
Pence will "pray it' away.

Don't worry.
The WH has this covered.

Trump will 'wish it' away.
Pence will "pray it' away.

Also, set a huge budget and have a vaccine; Moderna to start testing 3/19 in Seattle -- Recruitment Begins for First Test of Experimental Coronavirus Vaccine

HT_obama_ebola_message_jef_140902_16x9_608.jpg
OIP.EUbCTMEXDvXtEXP70VC54gHaF-

If this was 2008 - 2016 and still under Obama and Dems, then we'd have Ebola and HIV outbreaks.

Part of the warning with this in Seattle is the death and nursing home members getting it. We, also do not know how they got it as they did not appear to go to a coronavirus area. Those are huge warning signs. Seattle could be going into local officials calling for a lockdown; I think they're just issuing stay home notices for now -- ‘It’s a Weird Feeling’: Seattle Hunkers Down Amid Coronavirus Outbreak

You ever been in a senior care center on the west coast for an extended period of time? They eat together at the same time, and everyone has to bee wheeled into the potty room at very close to the same time, and instead of first come, first served, it can be terse as first scream, first served, with no time to wash between cleaning the seniors after excusing themselves, or the seniors can't remember whether they wiped, forgettabout it, and first thing rub their eye or itchy skin around the nose or mouth area.

It's no excuse, but the skilled day nurses go home and leave the seniors to the less-skilled night crew who may not know all the protocols instantly. The night population has a large turnover, and frequently what could go wrong with people sleeping goes out the window in a crisis.

Seniors have exponential issues compared to people in their childbearing years. And the home may have had exponential turnovers of nurses who are also mothers and quit before infecting their own families due to the deep-seated refusal to ever show disloyalty to family.

Yes I have, when I was a teen, my grandmother had arthritis so bad she had to have nursing home care. I visited her every week and picked her up at times to bring her home for a few days. Most residents were women and never left the place and never got a visit from their family. Some were ambulatory some were bed ridden. My 'Grammy' was in a wheelchair.

So what? It causes nothing but Cold symptoms.
The mortality rate for COVID-19 just topped 7.8%. The flu is less than 0.07%.

KEEP BELIEVING ITS JUST COLD SYMPTOMS..
90% old folks who already have SERIOUS health problems. Kids ain't gettin' it. What about that fact?
According to the CDC there are now SIX known variants of this virus. (six mutations in three months) If you think for a moment anyone is exempt from it, you dont know much about viruses. We only have confirmation on TWO of the variants that the young and healthy are minimally impacted. We have yet to get good information from China on who was actually impacted and to what extent.
I think I already published a link to a story that said 9 out of the initial 11 deaths in Washington State were people over 70 in Evergreen Life Care home. Someone should look into that.
You ever been in a senior care center on the west coast for an extended period of time? They eat together at the same time, and everyone has to bee wheeled into the potty room at very close to the same time, and instead of first come, first served, it can be terse as first scream, first served, with no time to wash between cleaning the seniors after excusing themselves, or the seniors can't remember whether they wiped, forgettabout it, and first thing rub their eye or itchy skin around the nose or mouth area.

It's no excuse, but the skilled day nurses go home and leave the seniors to the less-skilled night crew who may not know all the protocols instantly. The night population has a large turnover, and frequently what could go wrong with people sleeping goes out the window in a crisis.

Seniors have exponential issues compared to people in their childbearing years. And the home may have had exponential turnovers of nurses who are also mothers and quit before infecting their own families due to the deep-seated refusal to ever show disloyalty to family.

latest report i just read is saying some 70 employees of that nursing home in washington are showing symptoms.

latest report i just read is saying some 70 employees of that nursing home in washington are showing symptoms.

:linky:

i originally saw it on yahoo news, but here is another link & there are more if you do a search.

70 Life Care Center employees show symptoms of coronavirus, spokesperson says
From CNN's Melissa Alonso

Seventy employees at the Life Care Center in Kirkland, Washington, are showing symptoms of novel coronavirus, according to Tim Killian, spokesperson for the facility.

There were 180 staff members employed at Life Care Center as of February 19.

Employees showing symptoms have been asked not to return to work, Killian said at a briefing on Saturday.

There were 120 residents at the facility on February 19, 54 residents have since been transferred to various hospitals, Killian said.

All current residents are confined to their rooms, Killian added.

On Thursday, the facility received 45 coronavirus tests, the results of which are still pending, according to Killian.
70 Life Care Center employees show symptoms of coronavirus, spokesperson says

The mortality rate for COVID-19 just topped 7.8%. The flu is less than 0.07%.

KEEP BELIEVING ITS JUST COLD SYMPTOMS..
90% old folks who already have SERIOUS health problems. Kids ain't gettin' it. What about that fact?
According to the CDC there are now SIX known variants of this virus. (six mutations in three months) If you think for a moment anyone is exempt from it, you dont know much about viruses. We only have confirmation on TWO of the variants that the young and healthy are minimally impacted. We have yet to get good information from China on who was actually impacted and to what extent.
I think I already published a link to a story that said 9 out of the initial 11 deaths in Washington State were people over 70 in Evergreen Life Care home. Someone should look into that.

So? Seattle ,a once beautiful city like 'Frisco ,will pay for its Lib policies.

Yep, and I'd like to know more about those 70 Life Care workers. Wanna bet they're not 'top of the crop' so to speak?

It includes LA, SF, and Seattle. The big concern is the coronavirus poses a major threat to their large homeless populations.
The homeless populations tend to consist of white alcoholics and black druggies, both of which are at a far lower risk than asians of any age. Remember that asians have more of the ace2 receptors than whites, making them WAY more vulnerable than other races.

Still not sure about this. Time will tell I guess.
Just hope the libs don't spread it around while destroying stuff like historicle statues,etc,etc,etc,.

Forum List

Back