This is a must watch or listen

It’s pretty eye opening and borderline frightening. Neither Michael Schellenberger nor Joe Rogan are GOP or Trump supporters but people on the left on this site will still be triggered or won’t listen or watch. Pretty sad.

Do you really care? It is inside the twitterverse stuff. I've seen interesting Rogan interviews, but this one was boring, as I could give a rat's ass about twitter (but don't).

It’s pretty eye opening and borderline frightening. Neither Michael Schellenberger nor Joe Rogan are GOP or Trump supporters but people on the left on this site will still be triggered or won’t listen or watch. Pretty sad.

Folks may believe, this is just about Twitter. It is not. This rabbit hole goes much deeper, and the implications are much more grave.

We had a thread on the Trump indictment that was like what? Over seventy pages long? That is a complete distraction from a far more important issue, IMO.

This is how everyone colluded to overthrow the election
Overthrow is a strong word, but the interlocking directorate, and the bureaucracy even admitted that they rigged the field and it was indeed, and influence operation.

I am a bit suspect, about the fairness, thus, about how the physical election was conducted with this evidence and these admissions. This is overwhelming circumstantial evidence of systemic corruption, IMO. It certainly does not make the current prosecutorial investigative decisions, or indictment proceedings appear unbiased, that is for sure . . . :eusa_think:

The Secret History of the Shadow Campaign That Saved the 2020 Election​

The fat orange sonofabitch lost. Get that through your thick head.
Let me guess. . . . You just love to play the games at the Carnival, don't you? :eusa_think:

iu

:auiqs.jpg:

Agreed, Trump lost a rigged contest.

:113:

Forum List

Back