The Push to Censor Half of America is ON!!!!!

flacaltenn

Diamond Member
Jun 9, 2011
Hillbilly Hollywood, Tenn
First off -- I've never logged on to Conservative Treehouse blog.. Never actually even lurked there. I know about it only because my wife is a member there and spends 2 or 3 hours a day on that site.. Today the blogger who runs with name Sundance announced that CTH will be deplatformed by 1st week December.

CTH is one of highest volume Conservative blog sites in the country. They like to be a "refuge" for conservative speech and opinion.. They do PRUNE their members. That's their RIGHT to do so.. Of all the stuff I've read from there -- it's high quality research and analysis and the members are FAR BETTER behaved and civil than on USMB.. :stir: The excuse given was completely nebulous.. It reads like "we're not compatible with your content and opinions". And the move was announced after Sundance pulled together some strings on the strength of "one world" globalists that NOW feel empowered to act..

They have a HUGE PROBLEM.. Which is the Wordpress business model.. Their site is DESIGNED to suck in wantabee bloggers with low rent and services -- but like Hotel California -- "You can never leave".. Because their site is based on open sourced S/ware that incompatible with most other hosting.. I looked into WordPress -- and I would never make that mistake..

So now with decades of content and discussion -- the left is moving them to wander towards Siberia and the "camps".. And essentially confiscating their work.

IMO -- half of America is NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE.. I imagine the right will learn to protest and organize and WHINE about free speech that makes THEM uncomfortable. Good possibility that WordPress will have several thousand people picketing and protest.. It's the last stand before the war goes hot.., The doxxing and canceling and deplatforming and shadow banning and fact checking goes both ways.. It's just that the OTHER HALF is gonna have to invest in their OWN resources.. And there's plenty of money and skill to do just that... With THAT effort -- the polarization reaches nuclear warfare potential...

So much for Biden's plea that NOW the left wants to heal the country.. I'm CERTAIN that high elements of the left power elite are involved in selecting the targets here.. And we'll SEE THAT when Biden packs his "potential" administration with same tyrannical high tech oligarchs..

Last edited:
First off -- I've never logged on to Conservative Treehouse blog.. Never actually even lurked there. I know about it only because my wife is a member there and spends 2 or 3 hours a day on that site.. Today the blogger who runs with name Sundance announced that CTH will be deplatformed by 1st week December.

CTH is one of highest volume Conservative blog sites in the country. They like to be a "refuge" for conservative speech and opinion.. They do PRUNE their members. That's their RIGHT to do so.. Of all the stuff I've read from there -- it's high quality research and analysis and the members are FAR BETTER behaved and civil than on USMB.. :stir: The excuse given was completely nebulous.. It reads like "we're not compatible with your content and opinions". And the move was announced after Sundance pulled together some strings on the strength of "one world" globalists that NOW feel empowered to act..

They have a HUGE PROBLEM.. Which is the Wordpress business model.. Their site is DESIGNED to suck in wantabee bloggers with low rent and services -- but like Hotel California -- "You can never leave".. Because their site is based on open sourced S/ware that incompatible with most other hosting.. I looked into WordPress -- and I would never make that mistake..

So now with decades of content and discussion -- the left is moving them to wander towards Siberia and the "camps".. And essentially confiscating their work.

IMO -- half of America is NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE.. I imagine the right will learn to protest and organize and WHINE about free speech that makes THEM uncomfortable. Good possibility that WordPress will have several thousand people picketing and protest.. It's the last stand before the war goes hot.., The doxxing and canceling and deplatforming goes both ways.. It's just that the OTHER HALF is gonna have to invest in their OWN resources.. And there's plenty of money and skill to do just that... With THAT effort -- the polarization reaches nuclear warfare potential...

So much for Biden's plea that NOW the left wants to heal the country.. I'm CERTAIN that high elements of the left power elite are involved in selecting the targets here.. And we'll SEE THAT when Biden packs his "potential" administration with same tyrannical high tech oligarchs..

Will they accept a person who doesn't cuss unless in extreme pain?

From the link..

What does this mean? It means CTH is being kicked-off the WordPress website hosting platform because the content of our research and discussion does not align with the ideology of those who define what is acceptable speech and what is not.

It means what it says apparently.. All animals are equal -- but some are more equal than others. And it's all about opinion and principles and incompatibility.. Used to be the default excuse for divorce when there were no specifics was just "incompatibility".. This marriage is heading for a divorce..

Get my drift here?

From the link..

What does this mean? It means CTH is being kicked-off the WordPress website hosting platform because the content of our research and discussion does not align with the ideology of those who define what is acceptable speech and what is not.

It means what it says apparently.. All animals are equal -- but some are more equal than others. And it's all about opinion and principles and incompatibility.. Used to be the default excuse for divorce when there were no specifics was just "incompatibility".. This marriage is heading for a divorce..

Get my drift here?
Exactly your thread title is correct they are going after the the software to kill free speech, clever.

IMO -- half of America is NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE.. I imagine the right will learn to protest and organize and WHINE about free speech that makes THEM uncomfortable. Good possibility that WordPress will have several thousand people picketing and protest.. It's the last stand before the war goes hot.., The doxxing and canceling and deplatforming goes both ways.. It's just that the OTHER HALF is gonna have to invest in their OWN resources.. And there's plenty of money and skill to do just that... With THAT effort -- the polarization reaches nuclear warfare potential...

Will they accept a person who doesn't cuss unless in extreme pain?

Funny, when folks are safe in a zone where their opinions can be freely given -- there's just a lot less cussing and more thinking going on.. So it is with sites like CTH.. Never saw a lot of cussing, or threatening there. Sundance was one of the best sources for the whole "Spying on an Opposition Campaign thing. Better and more reliable than any other source I found.. They never burned me lying or spinning any of the facts/evidence in that case..

From the link..

Get my drift here?
Exactly your thread title is correct they are going after the the software to kill free speech, clever.

To be clear.. Wordpress has ALWAYS been -- difficult to "port" your work to other sites.. That's not designed for this partisan war.. It's just useful to whomever complained and PUSHED them to do this.

From the link..

Get my drift here?
I rewired bootstrap memory late at night so every time the computer started, the teletype printed FUCK YOU which infuriated Command. I went in late at night and rewired bootstrap to keep the peace. I defeated the software, who did it, who knows.

Last edited:

IMO -- half of America is NOT GONNA TAKE IT ANYMORE.. I imagine the right will learn to protest and organize and WHINE about free speech that makes THEM uncomfortable. Good possibility that WordPress will have several thousand people picketing and protest.. It's the last stand before the war goes hot.., The doxxing and canceling and deplatforming and shadow banning and fact checking goes both ways.. It's just that the OTHER HALF is gonna have to invest in their OWN resources.. And there's plenty of money and skill to do just that... With THAT effort -- the polarization reaches nuclear warfare potential...

John Hopkins - Bloomberg School of Public Health
Supported by Bill and Melinda Gates ... Dated August 21st, 2019
You talk about Globalism and it's Involvement, well, they did a trail run on all this crap.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/news/center-news/2019/2019-08-21-event201.html

Last edited:

Supported by Bill and Melinda Gates ... Dated August 19th, 2019
You talk about Globalism and it's Involvement, well, they did a trail run on all this crap.

https://www.centerforhealthsecurity.org/news/center-news/2019/2019-08-21-event201.html

Global Preparedness Monitoring Board (GPMB)

Created in response to recommendations by the UN Secretary General’s Global Health Crises Task Force in 2017, the GPMB was co-convened by the World Health Organization and the World Bank Group and formally launched in May 2018.

GPMB

Dr Fauci predicting pandemics in 2017>>

A simulation for a global pandemic response involving more than 40 countries will take place 4-6 December, 2018, coordinated by the World Health Organization’s Global Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) and by the EOC Network, a global network of health emergency operations centres. This is the first global pandemic response training exercise, and the third in a series of simulations this year,

Simulation exercise puts global pandemic readiness to the test

March 22, 2020>> “Live Exercise” >>>>

~S~

Supported by Bill and Melinda Gates ... Dated August 19th, 2019

Global Preparedness Monitoring Board (GPMB)

Created in response to recommendations by the UN Secretary General’s Global Health Crises Task Force in 2017, the GPMB was co-convened by the World Health Organization and the World Bank Group and formally launched in May 2018.

GPMB

Dr Fauci predicting pandemics in 2017>>

A simulation for a global pandemic response involving more than 40 countries will take place 4-6 December, 2018, coordinated by the World Health Organization’s Global Emergency Operations Centre (EOC) and by the EOC Network, a global network of health emergency operations centres. This is the first global pandemic response training exercise, and the third in a series of simulations this year,

Simulation exercise puts global pandemic readiness to the test

March 22, 2020>> “Live Exercise” >>>>

~S~

Uh-huh ... And all the usual suspects, Bloomberg, Gates, and Buffet.
You know they also considered things like currency concerns, mandates, and political instability.
Easier to buy though when they say they only have your protection in mind.

So maybe trying to influence emotionally unstable bed wetting leftists to kill themselves wasn't a bad idea?

We've got no place to go. It would have been better if they all set themselves on fire in 2016.

Now we have to go the Gran Torino route and hope they're prosecuted.

Great work.

Hardware can defeat Software as I proved, QED.

Last edited:
Sounds like maybe there were too many Covid deniers on the site? Dangerous to the public health, perhaps? Is that what happened? And the flood of "well reasoned" and cuss free news about voter election fraud which is antithetical to our democracy put it over the edge?

Ignorant nonsense.

No one is ‘playing Nazi.’

Private websites, hosting platforms, and blogging software developers are at liberty to edit their content as they see fit – where such editing is in no manner ‘censorship.’

The internet is infinite; conservatives have ample other online opportunities to spread their ignorance, fear, hate, and lies – this being one of many examples.

Sounds like maybe there were too many Covid deniers on the site? Dangerous to the public health, perhaps? Is that what happened? And the flood of "well reasoned" and cuss free news about voter election fraud which is antithetical to our democracy put it over the edge?
Just the facts, ma'am.

Forum List

Back