This Hyperventilating About Contraceptives is Overblown

Conservatives: Do You Want a Govt "Ban" on Contraceptives?

• Yes

Votes: 2 13.3%
  • No

Votes: 13 86.7%
  • It's nuanced (please explain in comments)

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Mass hypocrisy. Picking and choosing which "sins" you will support and which "sinners" you will support.

No, you are clear, he stated hatred for the same people you hate so all is good.

What are you talking about. I don't support his sins. I don't support MY OWN sins.

The difference is, the Left wants us to support sins. Vote for sins. Endorse sins. Like, for instance, killing their own babies. ?!?!

LOL. I don't have cancer and your trolling is boring me.

Your whole purpose is to troll.

Go play in traffic.

Sorry, then why are you even paying for health insurance? Because you want others to pony up when you get sick? Why should they?

• Thanks
Reactions: cnm
What are you talking about. I don't support his sins.

Every time you defend your vote you are doing just that. Every time Trump uses the Lords name in vain and you put another Trump sign out in your yard, you are doing just that.

You don't think Cruz would have nominated conservative justices? You wanted the one who calls out hate towards those you also hate.

Every time you defend your vote you are doing just that. Every time Trump uses the Lords name in vain and you put another Trump sign out in your yard, you are doing just that.

You don't think Cruz would have nominated conservative justices? You wanted the one who calls out hate towards those you also hate.

Amazing, you know my mind so well!!

You realize it was a binary choice right? Clinton v. Trump. That's it.

Wow. I did laugh out loud at this, so there's that.

Amazing, you know my mind so well!!

You realize it was a binary choice right? Clinton v. Trump. That's it.

Wow. I did laugh out loud at this, so there's that.

You can't even be honest. No it was not. There were many choices in the primaries but the right picked the guy that best espoused their hate.

You can't even be honest. No it was not. There were many choices in the primaries but the right picked the guy that best espoused their hate.

You don't know who she voted for in the primaries, I didn't vote for Trump in them but did in the national elections.

You don't know who she voted for in the primaries, I didn't vote for Trump in them but did in the national elections.

And our kids get to watch their president take the Lords name in vain. Call people names and we will wonder why they do the same.......

But as long as you are calling the right people names, it's all good, right?

And our kids get to watch their president take the Lords name in vain. Call people names and we will wonder why they do the same.......

But as long as you are calling the right people names, it's all good, right?

That has nothing to do with what I posted.

You keep flapping about Trump's morality, I don't care about it and furthermore Biden and plenty of other's morality lacks. Trump was brash, a loudmouth and lacked a lot of things but he did a good job as POTUS. He'd probably have done better without you ankle snappers hounding him 24/7

Tennessee, by law, has outlawed every diet pill. There hasn't been any diet pills in TN since I moved here over 30 years ago.

Since the truth came out about phen phen....they have been even more self righteous in their decision and laws.

I can see the same thing happening with IUDs. IUDs are actually the worst form of birth control causing permanent sterilization from scars when many women would like to have children eventually. But due to political action committee money....IUDs have remained legal and viable....
But that's what States do...they make laws concerning these things. TN restricted diet pills....no law about crossing state lines to get them and many did. Same thing is likely going to happen with IUDs here....not illegal to possess but illegal to distribute. I'm not opposed to then outlawing this one type. There will not be a ban of all contraceptives across the board.

Children in state custody is where things begin to get fuzzy. Most girls in state custody get depo shots or norplant implants. I haven't heard of them getting an IUD.

Condoms will still be available at high schools.

As if I voted for Trump in the primaries

I guess you're not paying attention as I'm making a play for DeSantis in 2024

Buzz off Mr Troll, eagle is 100% right

Desantis...........I have a story to tell.

My son moved to Florida recently (Ocala). He gets his first check and doesn't have a bank yet so he is at a check cashing place. He calls me complaining about how long it's taking. I tell them that not only are they cashing their checks they are sending money back to Mexico. He laughs and says yeah, there is a sign on the wall, we transfer money to Mexico.

DeSantis pretended to pass an e-verify law in FLorida. What it consists of is the employer making the potential employee sign off that they are here legally. That's it. He is lying to you about immigration. Florida would collapse if he actually did what he is lying to you he wants to do. And they even exempted agriculture from that even.

That has nothing to do with what I posted.

You keep flapping about Trump's morality, I don't care about it and furthermore Biden and plenty of other's morality lacks. Trump was brash, a loudmouth and lacked a lot of things but he did a good job as POTUS. He'd probably have done better without you ankle snappers hounding him 24/7

You don't care about morality but then that is all that is squawked about concerning the right for gay couples to marry. It's the reason for the entire contraceptive arguments.

My question remains.......it's fine for our kids to see their president act like a spoiled kid himself?

I'm not in favor of banning contraceptives and the ones I see sqauwking about it are you loons.

But if course you sqauwk about everything
I'm OK with states having control over the types of contraceptives allowed to be distributed.
It's usually got nothing to do with "Blue Laws" or religious reasons but it does have everything to do with the health of the population.
Morning after pills aren't exactly the safest thing to use....IUDs are worse.
But the wide variety of daily pills and other forms are usually fairly benign to use.

States wishing to limit their distribution are within their right to do so. Not the Federal Government.

You didn't read the link the OP posted?

No I didn't, I formed my own opinion long ago on abortion, birth control and a host of issues.

The last two days I've read everything from the mean right is going to ban contraceptives, abortion is banned, blah blah blah... it's all hyperbole

No I didn't, I formed my own opinion long ago on abortion, birth control and a host of issues.

The last two days I've read everything from the mean right is going to ban contraceptives, abortion is banned, blah blah blah... it's all hyperbole

Well yeah, when you choose to remain ignorant of what others are doing and saying.

Forum List

Back