Emotional Illinois Gov JB Pritzker erupts: "The extremists on the court have made an abhorrent decision! Get your iron boot off women's necks!"

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
even with the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade, abortion is still safe and legal in Illinois....why so angry, bro?

Just like a dumbass cocksucking leftie.

DELIBERATELY ignore half the equation.

Fucking retard. No wonder his state is so fucked up

even with the Supreme Court overturning Roe v. Wade, abortion is still safe and legal in Illinois....why so angry, bro?

I made it to the :35 second mark before I couldn't stand the hyperbolic panting anymore. TBH the dramatic pauses before he even started talking almost stopped me before he started.

He should be called to account for the way he punished Illinois children with school closings and masks.

As reported by the Chicago Tribune, the bill eliminates spousal consent, waiting periods, and criminal penalties for abortion doctors. The bill (SB25) also overturns Illinois’ partial-birth abortion ban partial-birth abortion is currently illegal at the federal level with an exception for the life of the mother.

In addition, the legislation, as explained by the ACLU of Illinois, requires private health insurance companies to provide coverage for abortion.

The Reproductive Health Act would ensure “that every individual has a fundamental right to make autonomous decisions about one's own reproductive health. Provides that every individual who becomes pregnant has a fundamental right to continue the pregnancy and give birth or to have an abortion, and to make autonomous decisions about how to exercise that right.”

It further provides “that a fertilized egg, embryo, or fetus does not have independent rights under the law, of this State.”

Yes , women feel like 2nd class citizen.
No laws in Illinois have been changed by Roe being overturned. And as I've shown they just made sure Partial Birth Abortion is allowed there which is Barbarism.

To Illinois.....................MIND YOUR OWN FUCKING BUSINESS IN OTHER STATES.

Forum List

Back