This happens ALWAYS...Police waited 40 minutes to enter Texas school as shooter went on killing spree

Makes me think they wanted as much bloodshed as possible, or they were simply cowards. Either way, this is a perfect argument and response to leftists on why you should NEVER give up your guns in case the police aren't going to protect you.

The police were afraid of an 18year old with an Ak slaughtering children at school......Police said they could not go in because the killer had barricaded himself in the class room......The border patrol agents who killed the killer got the key from the school principal unlocked the door and got him.....
.....If the police were busting you at your house with a search warrant for marijuana and you were armed,,,,,and you spent $10,000 for a security door that people can not easily get through.....The police would have ripped the door off its frame with battering rams and armored personnel carriers with door and building battering rams the military gave them....

Questions are swirling about the actions of local law enforcement, supported by video and photos apparently taken by those who were outside Robb Elementary School during the massacre.

Even worse than Parkland and Peterson. A whole group of law enforcement officers doing nothing while an active shooter is in a grade school. Hard to imagine.

Also unconfirmed reports that some officers went in and got their children and did not engage the shooter. Disgraceful.

And had any of them stormed the building before being ordered to they'd likely have been tried for the deaths, themselves. These cops were in a no-win situation.

And had any of them stormed the building before being ordered to they'd likely have been tried for the deaths, themselves. These cops were in a no-win situation.
You're likely right but that would be the last thing on my mind in a situation with an active shooter targeting children.
Orders or not, you go in to engage the threat & deal with the consequences if you survive

Even worse than Parkland and Peterson. A whole group of law enforcement officers doing nothing while an active shooter is in a grade school. Hard to imagine.

Also unconfirmed reports that some officers went in and got their children and did not engage the shooter. Disgraceful.
A dad would be hard pressed not to do otherwise if he had the chance. I can find no fault in it.

Makes me think they wanted as much bloodshed as possible, or they were simply cowards. Either way, this is a perfect argument and response to leftists on why you should NEVER give up your guns in case the police aren't going to protect you.

Or maybe they were told by their city manager to stand down. People get hurt when this is ordered.

Arm all the teachers in red States. Call it an experiment.
In city schools it is more difficult for this because people live on top of each other. The police, security is closer in a bad situation. But it can still happen. The murders and mayhem in urban areas is massive.

Same thing at Columbine, victims bled out because the police hesitated

They were also threatening to taze/detain parents who were willing to risk their lives to go inside and do something.

New Information: Police Stood For 40 Minutes Outside the School Doing Nothing While Mass Murderer Salvador Ramos Went on Killing Spree​

Well that is a shame to hear. Cross-out "add armed guards to all schools" as a solution. Does not work.

the video provides NO INFORMATION on the status of the shooter. As you listen to that video, what is it you don't hear?

You DON"T hear gunfire. The video provides ZERO evidence the shooter was still active or not.

Panic'd parents is not proof that the cops did nothing.

Other stories say Border patrol and local law enforcement worked together. It was a team effort. Some 80 law enforcement in total and about 6 or 7 breached a locked door, went in and shot the perp. The question is whether or not the perp encountered law enforcement before entering the school. Awaiting a news conference they say will address all those questions. Still developing. 2 officers reportedly were shot right away trying to breach. We need to wait for the press conference.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back