This happens ALWAYS...Police waited 40 minutes to enter Texas school as shooter went on killing spree

If Texas police didn't act, this would be shocking to me. Not the reputation I have known of police in Texas. A plain clothed creep in Canada, maybe, not Texas.

Police sign up for and take the oath of sacrifice I hope some answers will explain the situation as I understand a press conference is forthcoming.

Parents needed to do what they could, would police shoot them for trying to save their child?

New Information!

Fox just announced the husband of one of the dead teachers has had a fatal heart attack. They were childhood sweethearts and had four children.

A real man looks after his own first, all else after.....Nothing matters as much (or should) to a man as his own child.

Make no mistake, if you were bleeding out I'd walk right over you to save my own child. You are not family, you are just a stranger.
False choice. Not an either/or situation. Go get the bad guy and your kid and all the others are safe or go get your kid then go get the bad guy. We’re talking about on-duty police officers. Maybe - still unconfirmed.

A real man looks after his own first, all else after.....Nothing matters as much (or should) to a man as his own child.

Make no mistake, if you were bleeding out I'd walk right over you to save my own child. You are not family, you are just a stranger.
Duty, Honor, Country--you see flippin "family" in there anywhere?

New Information: Police Stood For 40 Minutes Outside the School Doing Nothing While Mass Murderer Salvador Ramos Went on Killing Spree​

Well that is a shame to hear. Cross-out "add armed guards to all schools" as a solution. Does not work.
The armed guards would be INSIDE the schools.

More information trickling out:

Citizen Free Press claiming 62 minutes before cops acted.
NPR is saying the shooter was shot 40 minutes after engaging the school resource officer. Totally unacceptable. You mean parents got there and were stopped? As if a sheriff could stop one of our local rednecks. I knew Texans were all hat and no cattle.

For a normal Joe, you are right. But for a cop, I don't think it works that way. But from your perspective, a parent shows up with a gun while the shooter is still active and a cop tries to stop him, well I drop the cop and go on.

Duty, Honor, Country--you see flippin "family" in there anywhere?
That's there is a .mil oath.

Back in the day I took a oath to uphold the laws of the Commonwealth of Virginia....That was it. The country was not even mentioned.

There's no law in Virginia that says I can't protect my family first if the opportunity presents itself.

People need to realize that when compared to a man's family everyone else is much lower in the pecking order when life saving time comes.

Now the father of one of the dead children is blaming officers at the scene for not acting sooner to stop the gunman.

As well he should. This isn't the first time the police with OVERWHELMING numbers and arms, stood by and waited for the school killer to run out of bullets first, commit suicide after killing everyone or filed their fingernails waiting for a SWAT team to do the dirty work for them.

If 40 cops cannot easily, quickly take out one frightened 18 year old, then they ain't worth shit.

As well he should. This isn't the first time the police with OVERWHELMING numbers and arms, stood by and waited for the school killer to run out of bullets first, commit suicide after killing everyone or filed their fingernails waiting for a SWAT team to do the dirty work for them.

If 40 cops cannot easily, quickly take out one frightened 18 year old, then they ain't worth shit.
It sounds like they could use your help. Put on your boots and go strap up.

Even worse than Parkland and Peterson. A whole group of law enforcement officers doing nothing while an active shooter is in a grade school. Hard to imagine.

Also unconfirmed reports that some officers went in and got their children and did not engage the shooter. Disgraceful.
That WOULD be disgraceful, indeed.

What the hell is going on in this country?

Half the cops have turned commie, the other half have given up and are now acting only in their own self interest.

Leftism is poison, it's really screwed up this country.

It sounds like they could use your help. Put on your boots and go strap up.

I'd be very glad to. I have arms far more powerful than an AR-15 + body armor and would have no qualms at all entering the school where children were being slaughtered and taking out that punk with a head shot. If my kid were in there, you couldn't keep me out. But far better to just immobilize him with a shot to the upper chest if possible to stop him so that he would live and then be able to be put on trial and suffer for his crimes.

Rick breaks down the what appears to be incompetent and or cowardly cops who failed to do their job.

I'd be very glad to. I have arms far more powerful than an AR-15 + body armor and would have no qualms at all entering the school where children were being slaughtered and taking out that punk with a head shot. If my kid were in there, you couldn't keep me out. But far better to just immobilize him with a shot to the upper chest if possible to stop him so that he would live and then be able to be put on trial and suffer for his crimes.
If you'd be very glad to then go do it... Enough with the talk. Maybe less time trolling random people on an online forum and more time out there saving lives

Forum List

Back