This happens ALWAYS...Police waited 40 minutes to enter Texas school as shooter went on killing spree

1653581856872.png

You can have results or excuses. Not both. The police failed to protect innocent children. The police need to go away for good.
They already had this in the shooter's sight aimed right at their hearts:
1653581738329.png

Must they endure your thoughtless panacea as well?
Hellbilly's fix for cautionary police who are responsible for controlling interferrence that could kill other human beings at a murder scene:

1653581820842.png
1653581826019.png
1653581837168.png
1653581938031.png
1653581946561.png

What's you excuse for not being there, genius?

The teenage madman who slaughtered 19 kids and two teachers in a Texas school spent more than 40 minutes inside as witnesses desperately urged police to charge into the building, it was revealed Wednesday.

Salvador Ramos barricaded himself inside the classroom before opening fire on students and teachers inside. Border Patrol agents finally breached the door about 40 minutes to an hour later when a staff member gave them a key.

Now the father of one of the dead children is blaming officers at the scene for not acting sooner to stop the gunman.

Jacinto Cazares raced to Robb Elementary School when he heard about the shooting and arrived while police were still gathered outside.

The cops must wait for the completion of their tactical coffee run before any breach and clear ops can even be considered. In all seriousness . . . there's much less chance of casualties and national outrage if police tactical units get in there too soon and you know—save too many people.

The next mass murderer could be dressing up in his military costume right now.

Naturally non binary teachers with green or purple hair should not have any weapons.
Here we go!!! After a year of complaining about the groomers we have a new issue with shootings so let’s shift gears and “arm the groomers!”. I’ll make the bumper stickers

They already had this in the shooter's sight aimed right at their hearts:
View attachment 650003

Must they endure your thoughtless panacea as well?
Hellbilly's fix for cautionary police who are responsible for controlling interferrence that could kill other human beings at a murder scene:

View attachment 650004View attachment 650005View attachment 650006View attachment 650008View attachment 650009
What's you excuse for not being there, genius?
Protecting the innocent is the fucking job of police.
Why wasn’t I there? Because I live 2,000 miles away.

Here we go!!! After a year of complaining about the groomers we have a new issue with shootings so let’s shift gears and “arm the groomers!”. I’ll make the bumper stickers
Of course not. The solution is not to have groomers in the classroom at all,

Forum List

Back