This happens ALWAYS...Police waited 40 minutes to enter Texas school as shooter went on killing spree

What does the leader of the executive branch do when crime is exploding and it seems the nation's police forces are undertrained at best and already not attracting the best and brightest? Of course, the answer is to make the job even less appealing to normal people by bypassing pending police reform legislation from both parties and signing an executive order signaling that the federal government is going to be on local police departments unilaterally about everything; including restricting transfers of badly needed equipment from the military, a "bad officer" registry, and yet to be named revision of use of force rules. I'm sure law enforcement will be thrilled with the rules these criminal-friendly liberal DC agitators come up with. Who wouldn't want a career demonized by your own government, where some arbitrary federal rule can get you on a list that ends said career?

Protecting the innocent is the fucking job of police.
Why wasn’t I there? Because I live 2,000 miles away.
Actually SCOTUS ruled that LEOs are not obligated to risk their own safety in the line of duty. Which is why we need guns.

Naturally non binary teachers with green or purple hair should not have any weapons.
They would probably close their eyes when they pull the trigger. But sadly today if the shooter called the teacher the wrong pronoun and survived. He would probably be prosecuted harder for calling it the wrong pronoun. That's basically what is wrong with society today. Liberal judges drop the weapons charge which gives the thug little jail time.

As well he should. This isn't the first time the police with OVERWHELMING numbers and arms, stood by and waited for the school killer to run out of bullets first, commit suicide after killing everyone or filed their fingernails waiting for a SWAT team to do the dirty work for them.

If 40 cops cannot easily, quickly take out one frightened 18 year old, then they ain't worth shit.
The police DO wait and see -------- remember Columbine, when a teacher bled out and died because they waited so long, more than an hour, and the shooters were long dead the whole time.

On the other hand, somebody needs to stay outside in case he runs out! Which does happen --- that Parkville shooter ran out and was eating at a McDonalds when they finally picked him up.

I just watched a long timeline thing on MSNBC, and that report said the shooter Ramos was shooting through the door at the police. They could not, of course, shoot back! Now they also said it was a METAL door, a steel door, set into cinderblock, so I don't know how true it is about the guy shooting through the door thing, but that's what they said. Maybe he did but the bullets didn't penetrate. I don't know.

A lot of people are worried why he wasn't stopped --- VERY fuzzy stories about that, can't make any sense of it. And why they didn't go in sooner, forget the key, how about No-Knock? The bit about his getting in is so swampy it sounds like a pile of lies is going on.

The police refusal to let parents into the school --- no, they can't be letting parents swarm in and then Ramos would get loose and just keep on shooting and up the body count. And get away.

For me, the main thing was, why did it take 40 minutes or an hour to get that key? Maybe they hoped they could knock down the door and didn't start looking for a key for some time. But finally, finally, once they finally got that door unlocked, some serious bravery was demonstrated as they entered under heavy fire and took him out. Without killing any of the few survivors, apparently.

The police DO wait and see -------- remember Columbine, when a teacher bled out and died because they waited so long, more than an hour, and the shooters were long dead the whole time.

On the other hand, somebody needs to stay outside in case he runs out! Which does happen --- that Parkville shooter ran out and was eating at a McDonalds when they finally picked him up.

I just watched a long timeline thing on MSNBC, and that report said the shooter Ramos was shooting through the door at the police. They could not, of course, shoot back! Now they also said it was a METAL door, a steel door, set into cinderblock, so I don't know how true it is about the guy shooting through the door thing, but that's what they said. Maybe he did but the bullets didn't penetrate. I don't know.

A lot of people are worried why he wasn't stopped --- VERY fuzzy stories about that, can't make any sense of it. And why they didn't go in sooner, forget the key, how about No-Knock? The bit about his getting in is so swampy it sounds like a pile of lies is going on.

The police refusal to let parents into the school --- no, they can't be letting parents swarm in and then Ramos would get loose and just keep on shooting and up the body count. And get away.

For me, the main thing was, why did it take 40 minutes or an hour to get that key? Maybe they hoped they could knock down the door and didn't start looking for a key for some time. But finally, finally, once they finally got that door unlocked, some serious bravery was demonstrated as they entered under heavy fire and took him out. Without killing any of the few survivors, apparently.

The way you handle a crisis situation like this where every minute means children's lives is:
  1. You draw up a floor plan of the school. Every police department should have school floor plans in their area and know their layout.
  2. You formulate a plan whereby you can enter the building from several directions and try to gain sight of the attacker through the windows or at least the school security system.
  3. You startle, confuse, then rush the attacker wearing protective gear and maybe using a robot to gain initial entrance and discovery.
I'd put my life on the line any day to save a child and I'm not even a cop.

The fact that the police do not and the government is perennially unprepared and caught off guard for every crisis from 9/11 to Covid despite allegedly spending billions on preparation and defense should tell you where their priorities really are--- the government will spend not one dime worried about protecting you but will spend millions trying to get you.

“Arm the Groomers!”
Yep. Make arming them mandatory, I will get rid of all fucking piece of shit groomers. Win-win.
:dunno:

I don't give a rat fuck either way. I'm constantly armed. I'm not going down without a fight.

Most people who don't carry live under the presumption that they might be armed and therefore a safer.

You're fucking welcome

The way you handle a crisis situation like this where every minute means children's lives is:
  1. You draw up a floor plan of the school. Every police department should have school floor plans in their area and know their layout.
  2. You formulate a plan whereby you can enter the building from several directions and try to gain sight of the attacker through the windows or at least the school security system.
  3. You startle, confuse, then rush the attacker wearing protective gear and maybe using a robot to gain initial entrance and discovery.
I'd put my life on the line any day to save a child and I'm not even a cop.

The fact that the police do not and the government is perennially unprepared and caught off guard for every crisis from 9/11 to Covid despite allegedly spending billions on preparation and defense should tell you where their priorities really are--- the government will spend not one dime worried about protecting you but will spend millions trying to get you.
$10,000 says they used not one flash bang or stun grenade.

$10,000 bucks says they did not do anything within protocol for an active shooter.

What does the leader of the executive branch do when crime is exploding and it seems the nation's police forces are undertrained at best and already not attracting the best and brightest? Of course, the answer is to make the job even less appealing to normal people by bypassing pending police reform legislation from both parties and signing an executive order signaling that the federal government is going to be on local police departments unilaterally about everything; including restricting transfers of badly needed equipment from the military, a "bad officer" registry, and yet to be named revision of use of force rules. I'm sure law enforcement will be thrilled with the rules these criminal-friendly liberal DC agitators come up with. Who wouldn't want a career demonized by your own government, where some arbitrary federal rule can get you on a list that ends said career?

Just what the police need. First the Biddums raise the crime spree in America to new heights, then the fed gets in their hair to micro-manage and hassle them with bureaucratic tape.

GOOD ONE JOE YOU DUMMFOOK!

Just what everyone needs, some asshole in Washington telling them how far not to go from a guy who's never even left the train station yet.

UZWxVye.gif

Hey beanie, that's the best argument ever for armed teachers. Thank you. Same at columbine and Stoneman Douglass high. I think the got rid of the sheriff and the coward cop hiding outside too. Yep, when armed staff will have a choice between dying or shooting, I know what I would choose to do.
Sounds like a great argument for armed parents as well----------cops couldn't keep me out of a school if I knew that there was a gunman taking shots at my children.

Yep. Make arming them mandatory, I will get rid of all fucking piece of shit groomers. Win-win.
:dunno:

I don't give a rat fuck either way. I'm constantly armed. I'm not going down without a fight.

Most people who don't carry live under the presumption that they might be armed and therefore a safer.

You're fucking welcome
I don’t think many people are going to follow an example that a moron like yourself sets. But please feel free to go by a school and brag about how you’re armed and there to protect. I suggest boasting about that to a police officer or security guard on campus if they have one. I’m sure you’ll get a nice pat on the back!!

Rick breaks down the what appears to be incompetent and or cowardly cops who failed to do their job.

This guy is spot the hell on. Resource officer, YOUR FIRED. Local cops that waited for backup while the shooter was killing children, while the children were bleeding out, YOUR FIRED. Parents that lost their children, get a lawyer. You guys should end up owning that town. This was gross negligence if there ever has been. I mean these cops aren't even fit to be a flippin meter maid and drive a moped.

I mean the more you look at this, the more that comes out, the worse these local cops look. A border patrol agent made the kill, I want to believe he was a Texas Ranger because they run the border patrol at the state level and at least that will give me some respect for a bit of Texas law enforcement. But he got shot, in the head--I mean did he make the breech and then storm the room, where the fawk was everyone else, hiding in the bathroom?

Look, the border patrol agent got shot in the head, he is alive. The grandmother got shot in the head, she is alive. You know how those kids died? THEY BLED OUT. And there my friends is how good your almighty AR-15 chambered in .223 is. Big black dude breaks in your house and you grab that AR-15 the only thing you are going to do is piss him off. Evidently it has one purpose, killing children in elementary schools.

This guy is spot the hell on. Resource officer, YOUR FIRED. Local cops that waited for backup while the shooter was killing children, while the children were bleeding out, YOUR FIRED. Parents that lost their children, get a lawyer. You guys should end up owning that town. This was gross negligence if there ever has been. I mean these cops aren't even fit to be a flippin meter maid and drive a moped.

I mean the more you look at this, the more that comes out, the worse these local cops look. A border patrol agent made the kill, I want to believe he was a Texas Ranger because they run the border patrol at the state level and at least that will give me some respect for a bit of Texas law enforcement. But he got shot, in the head--I mean did he make the breech and then storm the room, where the fawk was everyone else, hiding in the bathroom?

Look, the border patrol agent got shot in the head, he is alive. The grandmother got shot in the head, she is alive. You know how those kids died? THEY BLED OUT. And there my friends is how good your almighty AR-15 chambered in .223 is. Big black dude breaks in your house and you grab that AR-15 the only thing you are going to do is piss him off. Evidently it has one purpose, killing children in elementary schools.
Yeah as a cop you get paid to run toward the sound of the guns. If that's not something you're interested in doing you should turn in your badge.

New Information: Police Stood For 40 Minutes Outside the School Doing Nothing While Mass Murderer Salvador Ramos Went on Killing Spree​

Well that is a shame to hear. Cross-out "add armed guards to all schools" as a solution. Does not work.
That's bullcrap, if an armed person was in the school they would've known the general area the shooter was at. Big difference.

This is appalling (if true). They get paid to risk their lives. Otherwise...???
They might risk their lives but not their retirement pensions

Thanks to the ACLU and Black LIES Matter the police have been pussified and afraid to do anything that might send them to prison afterward

This is horrible

Every law enforcement officer in charge at the scene should be fired along with the sheriff and chief of police

That's bullcrap, if an armed person was in the school they would've known the general area the shooter was at. Big difference.
The police may have known where the shooter was at but they still waited 40 minutes to an hour before they did anything

The other problem police on the scene had was to control the safety of parents who were trying to push their way in. This was a case of if anything could go wrong it did go wrong. You can't blame the police who are responsible for safety first, and they didn't need relatives of the kids being wheeled out in body bags due to lack of stopping them.

This was not a political hang-em-high deal. When they finally got crowd control resolved, A very valiant border patrol officer dashed in and after being wounded, shot the assassin in the classrooms. :cranky:
Lol, safety first? Ya right gunman inside with unarmed children. The children should have been priority. No excuse for 40 minute delay.

Forum List

Back