This Guy Should Sue Hillary For Every Dime She Has

There is no proof that the video caused the riots

My god, what a willfully blind monkey revisionist you are. You have a memory like that of a goldfish. No wonder you are so easily manipulated into eating manufactured bullshit.
No one watched the video, least of all Muslims. Most of its views were well after September 11. And anyway if anyone was offended by that comedy to go out and kill, apologist like yourself need to make excuses for them? Typical
Please quote the exact post where I made apologies for the rioters, shithead.

You suck at manufacturing bullshit.
You're the one that thinks that the riots had something to do with the video. You need to quit listening to the Clintons lemming...

Leave it to the RWnuts to praise a man who incites Muslims to kill Americans.

Hahaha hahaha NY carb....still buys the video shit....Holy shit how can you be so fucking stupid....you need to donate your brain to science so we can see what stupidity looks like.

"On September 11, 2012, a series of protests and violent attacks began in response to a YouTube trailer for a film called Innocence of Muslims, considered blasphemous by many Muslims. The reactions began at the U.S. diplomatic mission in Cairo, Egypt, and quickly spread across the Muslim world to additional U.S. and other countries' diplomatic missions and other locations, with issues beyond the offense at the movie trailer becoming subjects of protest. In Cairo a group scaled the embassy wall and tore down the American flag to replace it with ablack Islamic flag.

On September 13, protests occurred at the U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen, resulting in the deaths of four protesters and injuries to thirty-five protesters and guards. On September 14, the U.S. consulate in Chennai was attacked, resulting in injuries to twenty-five protesters.[14] Protesters in Tunis, Tunisia, climbed the U.S. embassy walls and set trees on fire. At least four people were killed and forty-six injured during protests in Tunis on September 15.[6] Further protests were held at U.S. diplomatic missions and other locations in the days following the initial attacks. Related protests and attacks resulted in numerous deaths and injuries across the Middle East, Africa, Pakistan and Afghanistan."

Reactions to Innocence of Muslims - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
No one watched the video it had hardly any views, and only self-righteous cult of terrorists would be offended by it...

You lie.

Gee, maybe I should hire some of the rubes on this forum to make a film about the Civil War. Then I will dub over their voices and have Nathan Bedford Forrest talk about how much he loves to suck n*gger cock.

Then when the Alt Right gets heated up over the video, I'll say I was paid to make the movie by Trump's donors.

Then I will be a big hero to the people who think what Nakoula did was A-okay!
The video was a comedy, no sane person could justify rioting over it. Worse yet only an appeasing spineless fuck up would say it would be justified...

I guess the anti-Mohammed cartoons didn't incite anyone either?

Hahaha hahaha NY carb....still buys the video shit....Holy shit how can you be so fucking stupid....you need to donate your brain to science so we can see what stupidity looks like.

"On September 11, 2012, a series of protests and violent attacks began in response to a YouTube trailer for a film called Innocence of Muslims, considered blasphemous by many Muslims. The reactions began at the U.S. diplomatic mission in Cairo, Egypt, and quickly spread across the Muslim world to additional U.S. and other countries' diplomatic missions and other locations, with issues beyond the offense at the movie trailer becoming subjects of protest. In Cairo a group scaled the embassy wall and tore down the American flag to replace it with ablack Islamic flag.

On September 13, protests occurred at the U.S. embassy in Sana'a, Yemen, resulting in the deaths of four protesters and injuries to thirty-five protesters and guards. On September 14, the U.S. consulate in Chennai was attacked, resulting in injuries to twenty-five protesters.[14] Protesters in Tunis, Tunisia, climbed the U.S. embassy walls and set trees on fire. At least four people were killed and forty-six injured during protests in Tunis on September 15.[6] Further protests were held at U.S. diplomatic missions and other locations in the days following the initial attacks. Related protests and attacks resulted in numerous deaths and injuries across the Middle East, Africa, Pakistan and Afghanistan."

No one watched the video it had hardly any views, and only self-righteous cult of terrorists would be offended by it...

You lie.
What part? I watched the video only a couple days after the eleventh it was hard to find because It had so little views. Or only self-righteous Terrorists wouldn't be offended so much by it to kill...

Last edited:
Gee, maybe I should hire some of the rubes on this forum to make a film about the Civil War. Then I will dub over their voices and have Nathan Bedford Forrest talk about how much he loves to suck n*gger cock.

Then when the Alt Right gets heated up over the video, I'll say I was paid to make the movie by Trump's donors.

The video was a comedy, no sane person could justify rioting over it. Worse yet only an appeasing spineless fuck up would say it would be justified...

Incite and justified or two different things… :itsok:

No they aren't. If you incite violence it doesn't matter why you did it.

You lie.
What part? I watched the video only a couple days after the eleventh it was hard to find because I had so little views. Or only self-righteous Terrorists wouldn't be offended so much by it to kill...

Stop being an asshole. The video caused dozens of riots.

Everybody seems to forget that the only terrorist arrested from that night in Benghazi said he was there because of the video.
Yeah......like that is anything close to the truth.

How gullible can you get.
Yeah you, who buys into every single conspiracy theory, is in a position to call people gullible :rolleyes:
Conspiracy theory is that the video heading thing to do with the riots when it did not. I saw the video it was not the least bit offensive it was a comedy, only a terrorist group would find it offensive.
Yea all the protests in 100 cities over the video were actually just a coincidence :rolleyes:

He went to jail for violating his probation. Pardon me if I don't shed any tears for a man that has an arrest record longer than The Song of Hiawatha.
Probation for what charges?

For a myriad of past fraud and drug charges. This man is a scum bag. Seems odd that Hoft would leave out of those critical details, but I guess that didn't conform to his "Poor Nakoula Basseley Nakoula' narrative.
RWrs support his behavior....that is clear.

No they aren't. If you incite violence it doesn't matter why you did it.
Perceived incitement in this case, no cal for it.

Would anyone draw those cartoons if they did not incite Muslims?

Nope.

Would Nakoula have made the video if it wouldn't incite Muslims?

Nope.

It was his intention to incite Muslims. But he went even further than that. He put the actors lives, and the lives of innocent Israelis, into the path of the angry Muslims he deliberately incited.

What special kind of Christian does that?

Four years after the deadly Benghazi terrorist attack Hillary Clinton is running for president and Nakoula Basseley Nakoula is broke, destitute and living in a homeless shelter.

Nakoula is the film maker Hillary falsely claimed was responsible for the 'violent protest' in Benghazi on 9/11/12. ... Except there was no 'violent' protest:

People on the ground in Benghazi during the attack said there was NEVER a protest.

The State Department Lead in Tripoli said there was NEVER a protest.

The CIA said there was never a sign of any protest.

The FBI said there was never a protest.

Hillary told a Turkish Ambassador in an e-mail, "We KNOW this was a terrorist attack - the video played no part in it."

Hillary told her daughter in an e-mail that it had been a terrorist attack and the video played no part.

PUBLICLY, however, Freedom-Loving Barry and Hillary condemned Nakoula for exercising his 1st Amendment Rights, falsely blamed HIM for the TERRORIST attack, APOLOGIZED to the world for an American exercising his 1st Amendment Right, and vowed to arrest him for doing so. ... AND THEY DID.

In fact, the FILMMAKER who was falsely arrested spent more time in jail than did the 'mastermind behind the Benghazi attacks' that Barry captured over a year later.

Now he is broke and lives in a homeless shelter while the corrupt dain bramaged bit@h is running for President.

"Nakoula's life was nothing more than collateral damage for the Obama-Hillary machine in their quest for power."

Coptic Filmmaker Blamed for Benghazi Attack Now Broke, Living in Homeless Shelter

And another victim comment suffering from OCDS (obsessive Clinton Derangement syndrome.)

No but there were 3 other U.S. Embassies that were raided, burned, trashed at the same time as Benghazi that was definitely a result of the VIDEO.

So the question is should he have to pay back the Taxpayers of this country because of his video? I think not because we do have freedom of speech in this country, and him being locked up for awhile, might just have also kept him ALIVE.

benghazi+hacker.jpg
C'mon now...you know they don't care about the other embassies. And you know why they don't care too.

You lie.
What part? I watched the video only a couple days after the eleventh it was hard to find because I had so little views. Or only self-righteous Terrorists wouldn't be offended so much by it to kill...

Stop being an asshole. The video caused dozens of riots.
Na, The video was a comedy and it would only offend terrorists. And like a said the views on the video were very small before the 11th. And a video that poorly made would not justify any violent reaction with Normal sane people.

He went to jail for violating his probation. Pardon me if I don't shed any tears for a man that has an arrest record longer than The Song of Hiawatha.

Indeed he did. And he is a scumbag. However, the claim that his video was the cause of the attack is a provable lie, and the admin completely destroyed this mans life which is the definition of "cruel and unusual" punishment. They destroyed him for their political gain, so that makes them even worse scumbags. Don't you think?

Did the Obama administration force him to violate his parole?

What happened to "personal responsibility"?

What is "cruel and unusual" about being sent back to prison for violating parole?
Some people will stoop as low as supporting a meth cook who broke his probation. And we all know why, don't we?

Everybody seems to forget that the only terrorist arrested from that night in Benghazi said he was there because of the video.
Yeah......like that is anything close to the truth.

How gullible can you get.
Yeah you, who buys into every single conspiracy theory, is in a position to call people gullible :rolleyes:
Conspiracy theory is that the video heading thing to do with the riots when it did not. I saw the video it was not the least bit offensive it was a comedy, only a terrorist group would find it offensive.
Yea all the protests in 100 cities over the video were actually just a coincidence :rolleyes:
The video had to few views for such a thing, such a poorly made video certainly would not justify the violence. Only spineless terrorists would be offended

Four years after the deadly Benghazi terrorist attack Hillary Clinton is running for president and Nakoula Basseley Nakoula is broke, destitute and living in a homeless shelter.

Nakoula is the film maker Hillary falsely claimed was responsible for the 'violent protest' in Benghazi on 9/11/12. ... Except there was no 'violent' protest:

People on the ground in Benghazi during the attack said there was NEVER a protest.

The State Department Lead in Tripoli said there was NEVER a protest.

The CIA said there was never a sign of any protest.

The FBI said there was never a protest.

Hillary told a Turkish Ambassador in an e-mail, "We KNOW this was a terrorist attack - the video played no part in it."

Hillary told her daughter in an e-mail that it had been a terrorist attack and the video played no part.

PUBLICLY, however, Freedom-Loving Barry and Hillary condemned Nakoula for exercising his 1st Amendment Rights, falsely blamed HIM for the TERRORIST attack, APOLOGIZED to the world for an American exercising his 1st Amendment Right, and vowed to arrest him for doing so. ... AND THEY DID.

In fact, the FILMMAKER who was falsely arrested spent more time in jail than did the 'mastermind behind the Benghazi attacks' that Barry captured over a year later.

Now he is broke and lives in a homeless shelter while the corrupt dain bramaged bit@h is running for President.

"Nakoula's life was nothing more than collateral damage for the Obama-Hillary machine in their quest for power."

Coptic Filmmaker Blamed for Benghazi Attack Now Broke, Living in Homeless Shelter

No but there were 3 other U.S. Embassies that were raided, burned, trashed at the same time as Benghazi that was definitely a result of the VIDEO.

So the question is should he have to pay back the Taxpayers of this country because of his video? I think not because we do have freedom of speech in this country, and him being locked up for awhile, might just have also kept him ALIVE.
Oh......so locking him up on trumped up charges and taking everything he has saved his life?

Cool.

Nevermind.

Like I said--he is responsible for getting 3 of our Embassies raided, we really don't know how many Muslims went running home grabbed a gun and started shooting at our soldiers over this video, but I am certain that probably happened also.

So just exactly how "innocent" is this guy? He probably WANTED to be put is a safe-secure place while it cooled down anyway.
So you think it's OK for Terrorists to kill innocent people doing their job? Typical
No one says that but RWrs...

Would anyone draw those cartoons if they did not incite Muslims?

Nope.

Would Nakoula have made the video if it wouldn't incite Muslims?

Nope.

It was his intention to incite Muslims. But he went even further than that. He put the actors lives, and the lives of innocent Israelis, into the path of the angry Muslims he deliberately incited.

What special kind of Christian does that?
Only terrorists would be offended by such a poorly made video…:itsok:

Indeed he did. And he is a scumbag. However, the claim that his video was the cause of the attack is a provable lie, and the admin completely destroyed this mans life which is the definition of "cruel and unusual" punishment. They destroyed him for their political gain, so that makes them even worse scumbags. Don't you think?

Did the Obama administration force him to violate his parole?

What happened to "personal responsibility"?

What is "cruel and unusual" about being sent back to prison for violating parole?

I'm not arguing against his incarceration for violating parole. He SHOULD have gone to prison for that. What I am arguing against is the fact that the obama admin LIED about his influence on an attack on our Embassy staff. And CONTINUED to lie about it to the destruction of the mans life. THAT is cruel and unusual punishment.

Forum List

Back