This guy has my vote

Norman

Diamond Member
Sep 24, 2010
Holy shit what balls!

The guy who invented the email, has a message to Elizabeth Warren:
DWvBkRHWkAEcltj.jpg

Who on earth could not vote for this guy?

Not a big fan of fighting Identity Politics with Identity Politics.

Where does he stand on the issues?
Exactly......what ever happened to issues, issues that support your community and families...why must everything be about identity, oh, he's just like me.......Number one reason some people in this country should be stripped of their voting rights.

Exactly......what ever happened to issues, issues that support your community and families...why must everything be about identity, oh, he's just like me.......Number one reason some people in this country should be stripped of their voting rights.
Issues take a distant back seat in contemporary American politics. The approach is pretty well set:
  1. Play to the base because it has all the energy, influence and MONEY
  2. Launch and maintain vicious personal attacks and rumors against the other tribe
  3. Get elected by whatever means necessary
  4. Say all the right stuff, do whatever it takes to stay in office......

......5. Issues

Last edited:
Trump never addressed on single issue while campaigning for president, all he did was name calling and blasting others...that's it.

Issues take a distant back seat in contemporary American politics. The approach is pretty well set:
  2. Launch and maintain vicious personal attacks on the other tribe

......5. Issues
Like I said before, some people should be stripped of their voting rights.....to maintain a map to politics with this type of mockery should alarm us all....and yet its this type of shit that gets these mf's voted in over and over and over.....Unless your filthy rich and buffered from the real world, I will never understand poor white trash cans believing the GOP has their best interest at heart....this party has never ever done one thing to up lift their base who isn't rich and 99.99% of them are among the poorest in the nation.

2. Launch and maintain vicious personal attacks on the other tribe

......5. Issues

That's kind of what you get when you put your trust in fixings something to a bunch of nit-wit politicians in Washington DC.
They cannot fix crap anyway ... It's just a sham.
Then you have triggered59 ... Who still thinks it is necessary to rig the sham.

Focusing on the issues in the time of identity politics only serves to get you hurt badly. Identity is real and pretending it isn't is a very costly decision. It would of course in my opinion be far better if all of us had similar views, but in a time when democrats are importing bunch of 80 IQ people preying on our resources, good luck with that!

To me, the poster directly signals that this guy is very smart and willing to do whatever it takes to save the West. He has the vote on that basis. I most certainly don't give a shit what he thinks about abortion or other nonsense. That is THE issue frankly...

yep. he's another loser in a long line of losers.

talk about the issues and how you will fix them. how you can work with anyone who is also willing to fix issues.

stop the damn insults and crap.

Forum List

Back