This guy at my job has a seizure yesterday and he is back at work today???

Each state is different. He may not be required to have a medical return to work note if he did not miss more than one shift. We have someone that has epileptic seizures about once a quarter or so. After the seizure passes, she takes a rest period and returns to work. No medical treatment. She has a dog that alerts her the seizure is coming. She then goes to an empty office and puts a mouthguard in. It's a medical condition, the ADA covers this.

Each state is different. He may not be required to have a medical return to work note if he did not miss more than one shift. We have someone that has epileptic seizures about once a quarter or so. After the seizure passes, she takes a rest period and returns to work. No medical treatment. She has a dog that alerts her the seizure is coming. She then goes to an empty office and puts a mouthguard in. It's a medical condition, the ADA covers this.

I just figured since he had the option to take off the rest of the week he would have done that. Definitely not come back the next day

That shit scared me

Forum List

Back