More Proof Of How Disgusting & Racist Michelle Obama Is

Michelle Obama is an overly-sensitive Black Liberation Theologist who interprets everything as being "racist.

Like they say, "When your as dumb as a hammer, everything looks like a nail..."
Or if the hood fits, wear it.

Nice try son, but you haven't achieved Godwin's Law status yet. The word is "Hitler."
Sun is in the sky, save your money boys the South is going to rise again.

What the south does is of no concern to me, hillbilly.

I live about as far north as you can get.
Maybe so, but you have the mindset of the Southern Hillbilly

that does suck. The Obamas race has nothing to do with how horrible their policies were and how divisive they were. White libtards are just as bad
This will help with the hurt that a black man had 2 terms and your beloved savior was a ONE and DONE.

1621898257594.png

that does suck. The Obamas race has nothing to do with how horrible their policies were and how divisive they were. White libtards are just as bad
This will help with the hurt that a black man had 2 terms and your beloved savior was a ONE and DONE.

View attachment 493193
oh don’t worry the four years of trump and the GOP congress fixed the anal raping of the working man obama and the dems did

View attachment 493193
oh don’t worry the four years of trump and the GOP congress fixed the anal raping of the working man obama and the dems did
Actually that is where Trump Humpers took from Trump, right up the old blow hole.

Michelle Obama is an overly-sensitive Black Liberation Theologist who interprets everything as being "racist.

Nice try son, but you haven't achieved Godwin's Law status yet. The word is "Hitler."

Because I think you're an ignorant, deluded tool of the Democrat Party? Son, I'm not gonna handle you with kid gloves. I'm not gonna say one thing to your face, then another thing behind your back. What you see in me is what you get.

And I'm telling you right to your grille that those lilly-white leftists are playing you for a fool. Do you really think they care about you, your family, and your well-being? Hardly not. They'd rather see you crippled, hobbled, and dependent on them from cradle to grave.

You will never amount to anything if you think your white liberal overlords really care about you. This has nothing to do with your race, your ancestry, or your ethnicity. Nor does my opinion of have have anything to do with those things. Personally, I don't give a flying fuck if you're black, white, purple or green.

View attachment 493193
Actually that is where Trump Humpers took from Trump, right up the old blow hole.
yep...he eased the pain...frankly for all americans. lowest UE rate in modern history,

Because I think you're an ignorant, deluded tool of the Democrat Party? Son, I'm not gonna handle you with kid gloves. I'm not gonna say one thing to your face, then another thing behind your back. What you see in me is what you get.

And I'm telling you right to your grille that those lilly-white leftists are playing you for a fool. Do you really think they care about you, your family, and your well-being? Hardly not. They'd rather see you crippled, hobbled, and dependent on them from cradle to grave.

You will never amount to anything if you think your white liberal overlords really care about you. This has nothing to do with your race, your ancestry, or your ethnicity. Nor does my opinion of have have anything to do with those things. Personally, I don't give a flying fuck if you're black, white, purple or green.
Well I will be a good republican from now on Mr. JGalt. The party of inclusiveness, even though the party is 90% white. I will let all the other black folks know these good, God fearin, republicans they care about us. That is what would be foolish.

View attachment 493193
yep...he eased the pain...frankly for all americans. lowest UE rate in modern history,
You mean that UE rate that dropped big time under Pres. Obama and Trump didn't screw up what Pres. Obama started. Everything you give that clown credit for started under Pres. Obama.

View attachment 493193
You mean that UE rate that dropped big time under Pres. Obama and Trump didn't screw up what Pres. Obama started. Everything you give that clown credit for started under Pres. Obama.
the UE rate skyrocketed under obama and a dem congress and started to come down. after the gop took the house and spiraled down further when they took the senate then reached record lows and stayed there til the chinese virus, and now is rising again.
thanks to the dembots

Well I will be a good republican from now on Mr. JGalt. The party of inclusiveness, even though the party is 90% white. I will let all the other black folks know these good, God fearin, republicans they care about us. That is what would be foolish.

It's not my fault you're a chickenshit. It takes a hell of a lot more intestinal fortitude for an African American to be a Republican. Guess you're just not cut out for going against the flow and standing up for yourself.

You do dishonor to those brave folks who marched across the bridges and went against the Democrat's rules back in the 60's.

"The former Secret Service agent Evy Poumpouras says an upsetting part of her previous job was not being able to protect Michelle Obama from racist slurs or signs while on duty. Poumpouras served on the presidential protective division for the first lady and President Barack Obama during their time at the White House. She also protected George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and George H.W. Bush during her 12 years in the Secret Service.

"As the first Black First Lady of the United States, Mrs. Obama had to withstand certain kinds of disparagement that none of her predecessors ever faced," Poumpouras wrote."

Boo-hoo, cry me a river.....you think Obama is the only first lady to be racially attacked?? Do you folks not remember how Melania was attacked for her race, her accent was even attacked...and don't get me started on how Woodrow's second wife, Edith Wilson was racially attacked for being part-Injun....and there are plenty of stories where Michelle even pressured the Secret Service to arrest people for their free speech...arrest people who did not bow down to her when she was out in public........ridiculous...

To make matters worse, Michelle orders this former secret service broad to push lies about her being racially attacked....there is no proof this even happened...but what is true is that Michelle racially attacked whites everyday of her life......and she has passed the torch to her drug addicted slut whore daughters too....they are even more racist than she is....you can tell by looking at them.
Michelle is fat and ugly. "She" may in fact be a man.

"The former Secret Service agent Evy Poumpouras says an upsetting part of her previous job was not being able to protect Michelle Obama from racist slurs or signs while on duty. Poumpouras served on the presidential protective division for the first lady and President Barack Obama during their time at the White House. She also protected George W. Bush, Bill Clinton, and George H.W. Bush during her 12 years in the Secret Service.

"As the first Black First Lady of the United States, Mrs. Obama had to withstand certain kinds of disparagement that none of her predecessors ever faced," Poumpouras wrote."

Boo-hoo, cry me a river.....you think Obama is the only first lady to be racially attacked?? Do you folks not remember how Melania was attacked for her race, her accent was even attacked...and don't get me started on how Woodrow's second wife, Edith Wilson was racially attacked for being part-Injun....and there are plenty of stories where Michelle even pressured the Secret Service to arrest people for their free speech...arrest people who did not bow down to her when she was out in public........ridiculous...

To make matters worse, Michelle orders this former secret service broad to push lies about her being racially attacked....there is no proof this even happened...but what is true is that Michelle racially attacked whites everyday of her life......and she has passed the torch to her drug addicted slut whore daughters too....they are even more racist than she is....you can tell by looking at them.

Barack is skinny and effeminate. Just the way I like my wemmins.

Well, the hefty ones are good too.

View attachment 493193
the UE rate skyrocketed under obama and a dem congress and started to come down. after the gop took the house and spiraled down further when they took the senate then reached record lows and stayed there til the chinese virus, and now is rising again.
thanks to the dembots

Again everything that you pat Trump on the back for started under Pres. Obama.

You are just racist, hating trash.

View attachment 493193
thanks to the dembots

Again everything that you pat Trump on the back for started under Pres. Obama.
Not everything. The only positives that happened under Obama, was the GOP taking Congress and undoing what Obama and the Dems had done to the economy.

It's true that Obama suffered from having a Dem Congress when he took office, but he went along with the party, and gave us double digit UE due to their policies.

You are just racist, hating trash.

Bullshit. I can't speak for Godboy. But as for myself, I'd say the same damned thing about her if she were white.

So shove your "racist" up your ass.

She was upset that she could not stop people from speaking?

Geez, how the fuck did that woman end up getting though the screening to be an agent?

Oh, she's a minority. Got it.
Women are in the majority in this country.....

Forum List

Back