This Final Proof Michelle Obama Is A Man? – #1 Video On The Web

Status
Not open for further replies.
Has your marriage been made largely meaningless as result of me getting married to my husband?
Of course not, but it has been made so for many young people today who increasingly put off marriage or avoid it altogether to the detriment of our children.

Because of gay marriage.......lol

Really is odd why people want to blame gays for heteros deciding not to get married.

Odd also that Jimmie is upset with gays about marriage- but fine with nuts like Moore sharing his sexual fantasies about the Obama's.....

Has your marriage been made largely meaningless as result of me getting married to my husband?
Of course not, but it has been made so for many young people today who increasingly put off marriage or avoid it altogether to the detriment of our children.

Young people mostly don't give a shit about gays getting married. Perhaps they are waiting to get married and have children after seeing so many of their parents divorce.

Young people mostly don't give a shit about gays getting married. Perhaps they are waiting to get married and have children after seeing so many of their parents divorce.

And their birth rates will suffer enormously for it. But mostly that will hit libs and pop culture folks.

Bible thumpers and Catholics will continue to grow their herd to the dismay of libs and Oligarchs.

Odd also that Jimmie is upset with gays about marriage- but fine with nuts like Moore sharing his sexual fantasies about the Obama's.....
Jimmie is not upset with gays about mariage he think like me maybe you should respect the choice of people it goes both sides.
When you come around and said that it is normal to be Gay you know that you are wrong but you prefer to not accept the true.
And live is Sin. that the lefties way of living.
This thread is about Proof that Michelle is a man a not about moore fantansies about Obama you have a twisted mind you know that ?

The homosexuals, I do not wish them any harm but i am against this advance of giving them more and more right
They want the SAME rights heteros get. Nothing wrong with that. You don't have to agree with it.
Man loves man. They grow together, build a life together, have a home together. Then one gets ill...and dies. The other cannot see him in the hospital, cannot be part of the funeral, cannot give input on what his partner wanted concerning anthng they BOTH did together as a couple. Calling it marriage, I do not agree with. Giving them RIGHTS, I fully support. Anyone NOT wanting them the protection the heteros get just don't understand or care to understand the whys and wherefores.

Meanwhile, I adore MDK and MrMDK. So there.:funnyface:

Jimmie is not upset with gays about mariage he think like me maybe you should respect the choice of people it goes both sides.
When you come around and said that it is normal to be Gay you know that you are wrong but you prefer to not accept the true.
And live is Sin. that the lefties way of living.
This thread is about Proof that Michelle is a man a not about moore fantansies about Obama you have a twisted mind you know that ?

This thread is entirely about Moore's twisted sexual fantasies about Michelle and Barack Obama.

Like all of his other threads where Moore obsessively promotes his sexual fantasy about Barack Obama being gay and Michelle Obama being a trannie.

Now- the question is- are you going to be a good Christian- and denounce his lies?

Or are you going to be a sinner- and promote his sinful lies?

And their birth rates will suffer enormously for it. But mostly that will hit libs and pop culture folks.

Bible thumpers and Catholics will continue to grow their herd to the dismay of libs and Oligarchs.

Jimmie can't even make up his mind.

First he claims gay marriage will mean less babies- and then he says but not for Evangelicals or Catholics....

LOL

So...what if Michael used to be Michelle? You now, was born woman, had two children, then became Man? Which is why she keeps adjusting her crotch. New addition to the body. And, would it make any difference? Little too late now for it to be a big deal, dontcha think?

So...what if Michael used to be Michelle? You now, was born woman, had two children, then became Man? Which is why she keeps adjusting her crotch. New addition to the body. And, would it make any difference? Little too late now for it to be a big deal, dontcha think?

What if Donald used to be Donatella? You know was born a woman, had her children, and then became a Man?

Wait.....Donald a man......naaaah.

If Donatella was Donald, then that is NOW. Not THEN. We had 8 years of THEN. Like I said...kinda late now, isn't it?

The homosexuals, I do not wish them any harm but i am against this advance of giving them more and more right

They want the SAME rights heteros get. Nothing wrong with that. You don't have to agree with it.
Man loves man. They grow together, build a life together, have a home together. Then one gets ill...and dies. The other cannot see him in the hospital, cannot be part of the funeral, cannot give input on what his partner wanted concerning anthng they BOTH did together as a couple. Calling it marriage, I do not agree with. Giving them RIGHTS, I fully support. Anyone NOT wanting them the protection the heteros get just don't understand or care to understand the whys and wherefores.

Calm down a bit , i was not talking to you if you like a member that is just great and MDK could come talk for himself ? i like Jimmy do you have a problem with that ?

First he claims gay marriage will mean less babies- and then he says but not for Evangelicals or Catholics....

LOL
There the lefties are getting together and getting angry...Ge
Why don't you stop you're bla bla and come around and show to us that this thread is all false and that Michelle is not a man.

LOL
Why don't you stop you're bla bla and come around and show to us that this thread is all false and that Michelle is not a man.

This wouldnt be a family friendly site, then, would it?

Thank you for the kind words. I have syriusly on ignore for being a bottom feeder like Tank and JoeBitch.

For example, he is trolling me for opposing the demographic collapse of people in this country, then cant fathom what I mean by pointing out that some subset will still do fine, roflmao. He is nothing more than a witless troll.

If Donatella was Donald, then that is NOW. Not THEN. We had 8 years of THEN. Like I said...kinda late now, isn't it?
Maybe you crazy lefties you would like a neutral sex for everyone that way nobody will know Who's Who ?

I have serious doubts about Michelle/Michael's gender.

I can not say one way or another. :dunno:

LOL

Frankly- anyone who doubts that Michelle Obama is a woman needs both glasses and a sanity test.

Moore posts his sexual fantasies about Michelle and Barack Obama almost daily.

If you want buy into his sexual fantasies- well then that is up to you.

But remember- a good Christian does not bear false witness.

Michelle Obama is a woman- and if you lie and say otherwise you are sinning- and making Jesus weep.

LOL

Thank you for the kind words. I have syriusly on ignore for being a bottom feeder like Tank and JoeBitch.

Jimmie has me on ignore because he is coward- and couldn't stand me pointing out his lies.

LOL

For example, he is trolling me for opposing the demographic collapse of people in this country, then cant fathom what I mean by pointing out that some subset will still do fine, roflmao. He is nothing more than a witless troll.
De rien, I do not put anyone on the ignore list ...because if they have a problem they say it and although they come the leftists are Sissy's who can not face the Truth
I say what I think at any time that peoples likes or not.
I

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back