Cernovich sources White house coup underway Trump under house arrest

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
Cernovich Sources: White House 'Coup' Underway, Trump 'Under House Arrest' - Breitbart

Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow spoke to journalist Mike Cernovich on Breitbart News Daily this morning discussing the Trump presidency, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump’s influence, and the possibility of President Trump being held under “house arrest.”
------------------------------------------------------------------------------
The Trump hating Anti Americans will never get why this is being done, they will only fall for what MSM tells them here we go again. Trump haters are ACID gone wild Gawd help us with the lies these assholes are going to make up.

Notice it says " UNDERWAY".............which means it hasn't happened yet.
And this was being Said " METAPHORICALLY" ..figure of speech lol.

Last edited:
c40.jpg

Oh, where is my little tin hat, little tin hat, little tin hat.................................................................. LOL

• Banned
There is a plan to murder Trump , the Trump haters will jump for joy........

Maybe one of his cabinet members shut down the treasonous fat senile old orange clown's twitter account. Just to make their job easier. LOL

Cernovich Sources: White House 'Coup' Underway, Trump 'Under House Arrest' - Breitbart

Breitbart News Editor-in-Chief Alex Marlow spoke to journalist Mike Cernovich on Breitbart News Daily this morning discussing the Trump presidency, Jared Kushner and Ivanka Trump’s influence, and the possibility of President Trump being held under “house arrest.”
The Trump hating Anti Americans will never get why this is being done, they will only fall for what MSM tells them here we go again. Trump haters are ACID gone wild Gawd help us with the lies these assholes are going to make up.
There are ARMIES of these pigs online generating mountains of false information. I have one following me around online and it's only purpose is to accuse me of being a nazi.

Because that's what Nazis do. They find a class that they need removed to facilitate their takeover, then they accuse them of nonsense to trick people into helping them.

There are ARMIES of these pigs online generating mountains of false information. I have one following me around online and it's only purpose is to accuse me of being a nazi.

Because that's what Nazis do. They find a class that they need removed to facilitate their takeover, then they accuse them of nonsense to trick people into helping them.

Cernovich said it this way , because Trump is being made not to talk to certain ppl in the W.H. on purpose because the deep state assholes are feeding false bs, Trump is like on house arrest ppl can't come see him meaning his own staff who aren't fired etc. So they're keeping important shit away from him on purpose.

Crooked pos bastards man honest to God.

Cernovich said it this way , because Trump is being made not to talk to certain ppl in the W.H. on purpose because the deep state assholes are feeding false bs, Trump is like on house arrest ppl can't come see him meaning his own staff who aren't fired etc. So they're keeping important shit away from him on purpose.

I don't believe it. That's being sent out to destroy morale.

Cernovich is for Trump, he is on a live interview telling what is going on right this Second and why they're keeping him from information.

That part is true this is why Trump is being fed false information because they want to keep him from truth so we can go into war .................there's more to it than that i'm just giving a small part of it there.

In other words, General Kelly is not letting the fruitloops feed the treasonous fat senile old orange clown really stupid conspiracy theories, saving everyone the embarrassment of having to explain why a man his age would believe the kind of drivel you post. LOL

Here it's like along these lines

White House chief of staff General John Kelly has instituted a new system to control the flow of information that means President Trump will not be handed stories from Infowars or other non-mainstream outlets.

That is probably some of it too " Morale"

Morale? In this White House? Cannot destroy something that is non-existant.

Forum List

Back