User901

Jul 25, 2018
I've heard rumors over the years but I didn't really believe it. I always figured she was just kind of a manish looking chic. But after looking at video and photographic evidence last week, it looks like Michelle Obama was indeed born a man, and indeed has male genitalia. I was shocked when it dawned on me. This is no hoax. I figured it would be best to post this topic in the "Conspiracy Theory" area of the forum because I knew the thread would get yanked if I posted it in the Main News area, but.. Obama passed his homosexual buddy off as the First Lady of The United States of America for 8 years. Obama punked an entire nation. And.. he/she still does speaking engagements under the pretense of a woman.

Here's a video of Joan Rivers being interviewed by reporters after officiating at a "gay wedding". One of the reporters asks her if she thinks there will ever be a gay president, to which Joan responds, "we already have a gay president in Obama, just calm down, Michelle is trans", which the reporter then stutters -what did you say?- and then Joan says "Michelle is transgendered, everybody knows it, it's okay"

Watch the video

Then there's this video

Then there are other videos of Obama accidentally calling Michelle "Michael". Which makes no sense. How could he inadvertantly call his wife "Michael" by accident?

So, watch the videos for yourself and see for yourself. Let the truth come into the daylight.

Watch the crotch. There appears to something down there that shouldn't be there. Trying to remain family friendly here..

MOHarvard384x216.gif

I assume the daughters were either adopted or.. more than likely, born of a female surrogate. Obama prob donated the sperm for one child so that the child looked like him and the other dude probably donated the sperm for the other child so that child looked like him. And then also they now have a permanent bond between them.

It all makes sense now doesn't it? The rainbow lights lighting up the White House when the Supreme Court decided that gay marriage was legal in all 50 states. Remember that? Pushing hard for open homosexuals in the military and transsexuals in the military. Just pushing hard for the homosexual agenda on all fronts really.

Right click on that GIF up there and choose "Save Image As" and save it and spread it around every chance you get. I can make smaller GIF's if it's more convenient if you ask. And I got larger GIF's that work on sites that do HTML. I could only get a 384 x 216 to show up on this site. I got a 640 x 360 GIF that's much bigger to see better. People need to know the truth. I mean.. seriously.

"I'll have the most transparent administration in history" is what I heard when he took office. Phssst

I've heard rumors over the years but I didn't really believe it. I always figured she was just kind of a manish looking chic. But after looking at video and photographic evidence last week, it looks like Michelle Obama was indeed born a man, and indeed has male genitalia. I was shocked when it dawned on me. This is no hoax. I figured it would be best to post this topic in the "Conspiracy Theory" area of the forum because I knew the thread would get yanked if I posted it in the Main News area, but.. Obama passed his homosexual buddy off as the First Lady of The United States of America for 8 years. Obama punked an entire nation. And.. he/she still does speaking engagements under the pretense of a woman.

Here's a video of Joan Rivers being interviewed by reporters after officiating at a "gay wedding". One of the reporters asks her if she thinks there will ever be a gay president, to which Joan responds, "we already have a gay president in Obama, just calm down, Michelle is trans", which the reporter then stutters -what did you say?- and then Joan says "Michelle is transgendered, everybody knows it, it's okay"

Watch the video

Then there's this video

Then there are other videos of Obama accidentally calling Michelle "Michael". Which makes no sense. How could he inadvertantly call his wife "Michael" by accident?

So, watch the videos for yourself and see for yourself. Let the truth come into the daylight.

Watch the crotch. There appears to something down there that shouldn't be there. Trying to remain family friendly here..

MOHarvard384x216.gif

I assume the daughters were either adopted or.. more than likely, born of a female surrogate. Obama prob donated the sperm for one child so that the child looked like him and the other dude probably donated the sperm for the other child so that child looked like him. And then also they now have a permanent bond between them.

It all makes sense now doesn't it? The rainbow lights lighting up the White House when the Supreme Court decided that gay marriage was legal in all 50 states. Remember that? Pushing hard for open homosexuals in the military and transsexuals in the military. Just pushing hard for the homosexual agenda on all fronts really.

Right click on that GIF up there and choose "Save Image As" and save it and spread it around every chance you get. I can make smaller GIF's if it's more convenient if you ask. And I got larger GIF's that work on sites that do HTML. I could only get a 384 x 216 to show up on this site. I got a 640 x 360 GIF that's much bigger to see better. People need to know the truth. I mean.. seriously.

"I'll have the most transparent administration in history" is what I heard when he took office. Phssst

Really bro???? you wanna run with this? this is CNN territory you're treading on here, don't go there.

I suspect a puppet, too, trolling,

Watch the video

Then there's this video

MOHarvard384x216.gif

Really bro???? you wanna run with this? this is CNN territory you're treading on here, don't go there.

Are you telling me this particular "conspiracy theory" is to much truth.. to hot to handle? It's all over the internet already. What's the difference? Some of the youtube videos on the subject have like 4 million hits. Millions of people have seen this. Might as well talk about it. They ARE public figures by the way. They knew that going in. Public figures are eligible for public scrutiny.

I suspect a puppet, too, trolling,

Trolling for what? Truth?

I guess you're a Obama supporter and you don't like what it means for his reputation? Sorry man. I haven't done anything to Obama's reputation. Obama is entirely responsible for his own reputation. As each and every individual is.

Last edited:
Are you telling me this particular "conspiracy theory" is to much truth.. to hot to handle? It's all over the internet already. What's the difference? Some of the youtube videos on the subject have like 4 million hits. Millions of people have seen this. Might as well talk about it. They ARE public figures by the way. They knew that going in. Public figures are eligible for public scrutiny.
You wanna talk about it sure, but you posted it in much the same way the "fake news" crowd does, and then use what they call "facts" and claim they have the rumors to back it up.

You wanna talk about it sure, but you posted it in much the same way the "fake news" crowd does, and then use what they call "facts" and claim they have the rumors to back it up.

This IS the conspiracy theory section of the forum. There's probably people here posting pictures of UFO's and alien autopsies for crying out loud and you're telling me some theories are verbotten?

I posted solid evidence. Video and Photographic evidence is not evidence to you?

Do you have normal vision? Did you look at the videos to see what people are talking about? Did you look at that GIF above? You don't even have to click on a link to view that GIF. It's right there for you to look at. Talk about lazy.

Honestly, you sound like an Obama supporter who's worried his reputation may be tarnished. All politician's reputations are tarnished to some degree or another bud.

I guess you gotta go with this since you don't have anything relevant to post. You really need new material.

Watch the video

Then there's this video

MOHarvard384x216.gif

Michelle is a tranny.......

I guess you gotta go with this since you don't have anything relevant to post. You really need new material.

I don't know. Seems pretty shocking to me. Probably turn out to be the story of the century when enough people notice the truth of it. I didn't believe it for a long time either till I finally looked at one of the videos one day.

Oh, and BTW, it seems pretty relevant seeing how it involves a president of the United States and this is a political forum. You probably fear what it means cause you're an Obama supporter, but like I said above, Obama is responsible for his own reputation.

I don't know. Seems pretty shocking to me. Probably turn out to be the story of the century when enough people notice the truth of it. I didn't believe it for a long time either till I finally looked at one of the videos one day.

Oh, and BTW, it seems pretty relevant seeing how it involves a president of the United States and this is a political forum. You probably fear what it means cause you're an Obama supporter, but like I said above, Obama is responsible for his own reputation.

Like I said. If it's all you got, you gotta go with it. You really do need new material.

This IS the conspiracy theory section of the forum. There's probably people here posting pictures of UFO's and alien autopsies for crying out loud and you're telling me some theories are verbotten?

I posted solid evidence. Video and Photographic evidence is not evidence to you?

Do you have normal vision? Did you look at the videos to see what people are talking about? Did you look at that GIF above? You don't even have to click on a link to view that GIF. It's right there for you to look at. Talk about lazy.

Honestly, you sound like an Obama supporter who's worried his reputation may be tarnished. All politician's reputations are tarnished to some degree or another bud.
You are right that this is where it belongs, It's just that I rail against this kind of thing so much that I expect it from the left and find relief that it does not come from the right as well...I am an Obama backer and that may also have something to do with it but I appreciate that this kind of "news" is just the product of one side of our great country, that it does not define us as it would if we all engage in it.

Not sure anybody said it was verboten. Just stupid.

Watch the video

Then there's this video

MOHarvard384x216.gif

SCUM BAG ^^^

Ignore those who tell you to take it elsewhere. You are in the correct forum. If they don't want to read your silliness...well...they don't have to, lol.

and...no..I don't think Michelle is a dude. And even if it were true..I don't give a damn. She was not POTUS.

After knowing Harvey Weinstein for 15 years, would a mother send a daughter to work for him? Mike obama did. I guess Harv promised to be good under the bro code.

Forum List

Back