This Explains Alot: There Is A Scientific Link Between Liberalism And Mental Illness

Ignorance is truly bliss. The religious vs. the irreligious -- same. Of course happiness rooted in belonging to any group beats being some outsider or other. Particularly any group of like minded true believers. Yep, the cool kids enjoy their safety in numbers. But there's a price to be paid for that as well.. Loss of individuality.. In a country where people supposedly take such pride in being rugged "self made" individuals. Freedom of expression.. Tolerance for alternative thoughts, art, and lifestyles.. Who then becomes ultimately responsible for ones successes or failures, the individual, the group, or their shared supernatural control agent?

1. I did it!
2. No, we did it!
3. No, God did it!
1. TF she did!

Your masters just ran the biggest propaganda campaign in the new century which you became an unquestioning mouthpiece for. And YOU want to talk about "tolerance" for "alternative thoughts"?

PLEASE

Is this a joke?

You mean the scientific community?
FFRF?
Or what exactly?

GettyImages-1236378303-645x645.jpg

0x0.jpg

Right :rolleyes:
I've been Independent since around 1994. Try making sense for once.. And I'm not the topic, troll. Still waiting for those one to one topical quote comparisons though..
:popcorn:

Oh sure, very independent. When's the last time you voted for a Republican?

At least it can be said that the rest of the world is left of America on a political spectrum. We can also say more 'liberal' according to popular interpretation.

Mental health is judged by professionals to be that which is not the preference of the majority of humanity. It's just a fact.
So homosexuals are mentally ill?

This is no longer a belief but is scientifically proven through several studies.

There is nothing scientific about any of these studies.

How do you use science to show one group has a better sex life than another?

How does one use science to show which politician is better looking?

There's nothing remotely "liberal" about the left anymore, you opinion of the "popular interpretation" notwithstanding.

And on that same vein there is nothing remotely conservative about the right anymore.

There is nothing scientific about any of these studies.

Thank you for your opinion.

You responded with UNSUPPOETED OPINION.

Feel free to look that up to find out what it means.

:auiqs.jpg:

The support is in your inability to answer these questions:

The support is in your inability to answer these questions:

Bullshit. The onus is on you to debunk, disprove the studies.

I provided you with the link to the report.
You don't like the results.
You then gave opinions they aren't real.

Again, thank you for your unsupported opinion.

I am not one of the scientists who conducted the studies. Ask one of them while you are trying to find evidence to debunk the studies.

I am not one of the scientists who conducted the studies.

The studies were not conducted by scientist.

The one about enjoinment of sex was done by some dude with a Bachelors in Politics. He has no science background at all. It was also about people in the UK and not the US.

You would know this if you actually looked into the things you post.

But your masters know you will never do that, you will just parrot what you are told to post.

Forum List

Back