This Explains Alot: There Is A Scientific Link Between Liberalism And Mental Illness

you mocked them, I know how to read quite well, you, not so much.

Yes, I mocked them for the stupidity of saying social interactions could change what is the result of genes.

Can you change your eye color by talking with a lot of people?

Liberals should be rounded up and institutionalized. We can fix them!
We can? Has someone developed a pill for their defective genes? Or jeans?

OIP.1r_Aj_PVtZRXTrtkZADSWAHaLW

There is a fairly hot debate among psychologists on the question of whether "mental illness" even exists. But regardless...

While Conservatives often believe things that cannot be proven...the existence of God, the afterlife, the saving power of grace, and so forth, Leftists believe things THAT CAN EASILY BE DISPROVEN. There's a big difference.

A few examples: Leftists believe that the sex that is assigned at birth, and - in the absence of a true biological anomaly - is not necessarily correct. Utter nonsense.

Leftists believe that there are more than two genders. What can I say? Preposterous.

Leftists believe that if they drive a Prius (among other things), it can save the planet from total human annihilation. Provable nonsense.

Leftists believe that a fetus is not "human." Total biological nonsense.

Leftists believe that giving "homeless" people food, money, drugs, and temporary shelter can eliminate homelessness. Provably false.

Leftists believe that "racism" is responsible for the statistical disparity between so-called "white" people and the descendants of Black African slaves - and culture has nothing to do with it. Utter nonsense. Provably false.

Leftists deny the horrific impact that public-school teachers' unions have had on public education. Totally oblivious to reality.

Leftists believe that economic "inequality" is a problem to be solved by public policy; they believe that increasing the legal minimum wage can eradicate poverty; they believe that there is no harm in providing public benefits that are better than one could earn with a real job. In the area of economics, one could go on forever.

And when you figuratively sign on as a Leftist, you agree to accept this whole mountain of provable nonsense and, just as important, to REFUSE TO DEBATE any of the underlying issues. Rather than debate them - which cannot succeed - you try to SILENCE opinions that go against your sensitivities.

Limbaugh used to say, "Liberalism is a mental disorder." After Limbaugh, most Conservatives are willing to distinguish "Liberals" - people who are not evil, just misguided - from Leftists, who are actually evil.

Crazy? Nah, that's giving them too much credit. They are evil.

Scientists at the University of California San Diego and Harvard University determined that people who carry a variant of the DRD4 gene are more likely to be liberals as adults, depending on the number of friendships they had during high school.
Not that there's anything wrong with that. Nothing inherently wrong with being conservative either. Best having a healthy mix of both.

Not that there's anything wrong with that. Nothing inherently wrong with being conservative either. Best having a healthy mix of both.

I agree, but I do not agree that something can be claimed to be determined by our genes can be impacted by the number of friends we have

Prove it with more than your opinion.

1679603384039.png

He holds a BA in Politics from the University of Sheffield and, in his spare time, enjoys swimming, films, cooking and then more swimming. He is a former national backstroke champion (albeit for his age group) and once held three British relay records.

View attachment 768550

"Among the supporters of different political parties Conservatives and UKIP supporters had the highest levels of sexual happiness, above the national average, while Labour, Lib Dem and supporters of other parties were lower. "

Thank you for confirming the results of the studies I posted.

"Among the supporters of different political parties Conservatives and UKIP supporters had the highest levels of sexual happiness, above the national average, while Labour, Lib Dem and supporters of other parties were lower. "

Thanks for confirming that by "Mental Illness" you really meant Lower Levels of Sexual Happiness.

Thanks for confirming that by "Mental Illness" you really meant Lower Levels of Sexual Happiness.
No, but thanks for seemingly proving you didn't read the reseach linked in and talked about in the very 1st post. Sexual happiness is only one issue talked about.

How do you use science to show one group has a better sex life than another?
Well, I can answer that. It comes from the result of a survey. Someone hired by the survey company calls this dude on the phone. He asked, are you conservative or liberal, maybe are you Republican or Democrat. Now look, this dude answering the phone is obese as hell, a walking drunk, collecting disability for mental issues. The call is coming in at six o'clock in the evening so he is four drinks in to an eight drink night.

"Are you happy with your sex life?", the surveyor asks. So the respondent looks across the room at his wife, who is more obese than him, stuffing her face with bom-boms, and watching Dancing with the Stars. She has her nasty big ass feet propped up on a stool, wearing something that resembles a tent, and to be honest, if he were to have sex he would have to roll her in flour. Last time they even attempted to have sex was their anniversary, and that didn't go so well. So he answers, "Hell yeah, I love my sex life".

Thank you for confirming you do not know what a scientific study is.

But it is good to see you blind faith in polls, I will remember this in the future.

Liberals / Democrats always seem to be more angry, more bitter, extremely more divisive, more unhappy, even less attractive than Conservatives.

They are more focused and driven to acquire 3 main things - money, power, and control. They are more driven to control every detail of other people's lives.

They are narcissistic, elitist, believe they are special, and look down of others.
-- Look at at Hillary Clinton calling average Anericans 'deplorables' or Pelosi and others oprnly abusing and enforcing an UnConstitutional 2-tiered Justice system.

This is no longer a belief but is scientifically proven through several studies.

The major proven factor / difference between liberals and conservatives is the link between liberalism and mental illness.

Explaining the Link Between Liberalism and Mental Illness

STUDIES SHOW:

Conservatives are more likely to be patriotic and religious. They are more likely to be (happily) married and less likely to divorce. Religiosity, in turn, correlates with greater subjective and objective well-being…. So does patriotism. So does marriage. Consequently, some have argued that the apparent psychological benefit of conservatism actually comes from feeling deeper connections with one’s country, one’s family, and the Divine.

Conservatives - both politicians and laymen—tend to be more conventionally attractive than liberals (and have better sex lives). Moreover, people who are healthier in childhood have been shown to be more likely to become conservative as adults

Conservatives tend to find themselves in more fortunate social positions (more attractive, healthy, intelligent, socially integrated).

A belief in personal responsibility may help explain why right-wingers / conservatives are more attractive, given they take pride in their appearance and try to control how they look through diet and exercise

WHEREAS...

Liberalls score highly on “Dark Triad” characteristics - narcissism, psychopathy, Machivallianism.

'Religeous' Liberals are TWICE AS UNHAPPY AS CONSERVATIVES. And independent of attendance at religious services, even religious leftists report being unhappy at twice the rate as religious conservatives.

Liberalism and Mental Illness:
Studies show there could be a direct relationship between liberalism and mental illness that “maybe that certain psychological conditions drive people toward liberal ideology.

Maladjusted Children Align W/Left Wing Parties
There is some evidence that children who are maladjusted (angry, aggressive, otherwise antisocial) are more likely to align themselves with left-wing parties as adults. Other studies have found that people who experienced abuse, insecurity, and trauma as children were much more likely to identify as liberal as adults.

Thus it could be that much of the correlation between liberalism and mental illness is driven by people with mental distress favoring liberal ideology over conservatism.

'Don't shoot the messenger'

KISSINGER-MILITARY-MEN-STUPID-DUMB-ANIMALS-FOERIGN-POLICY.jpg

Forum List

Back