This Explains Alot: There Is A Scientific Link Between Liberalism And Mental Illness

Liberals / Democrats always seem to be more angry, more bitter, extremely more divisive, more unhappy, even less attractive than Conservatives.

They are more focused and driven to acquire 3 main things - money, power, and control. They are more driven to control every detail of other people's lives.

They are narcissistic, elitist, believe they are special, and look down of others.
-- Look at at Hillary Clinton calling average Anericans 'deplorables' or Pelosi and others oprnly abusing and enforcing an UnConstitutional 2-tiered Justice system.

This is no longer a belief but is scientifically proven through several studies.

The major proven factor / difference between liberals and conservatives is the link between liberalism and mental illness.

Explaining the Link Between Liberalism and Mental Illness

STUDIES SHOW:

Conservatives are more likely to be patriotic and religious. They are more likely to be (happily) married and less likely to divorce. Religiosity, in turn, correlates with greater subjective and objective well-being…. So does patriotism. So does marriage. Consequently, some have argued that the apparent psychological benefit of conservatism actually comes from feeling deeper connections with one’s country, one’s family, and the Divine.

Conservatives - both politicians and laymen—tend to be more conventionally attractive than liberals (and have better sex lives). Moreover, people who are healthier in childhood have been shown to be more likely to become conservative as adults

Conservatives tend to find themselves in more fortunate social positions (more attractive, healthy, intelligent, socially integrated).

A belief in personal responsibility may help explain why right-wingers / conservatives are more attractive, given they take pride in their appearance and try to control how they look through diet and exercise

WHEREAS...

Liberalls score highly on “Dark Triad” characteristics - narcissism, psychopathy, Machivallianism.

'Religeous' Liberals are TWICE AS UNHAPPY AS CONSERVATIVES. And independent of attendance at religious services, even religious leftists report being unhappy at twice the rate as religious conservatives.

Liberalism and Mental Illness:
Studies show there could be a direct relationship between liberalism and mental illness that “maybe that certain psychological conditions drive people toward liberal ideology.

Maladjusted Children Align W/Left Wing Parties
There is some evidence that children who are maladjusted (angry, aggressive, otherwise antisocial) are more likely to align themselves with left-wing parties as adults. Other studies have found that people who experienced abuse, insecurity, and trauma as children were much more likely to identify as liberal as adults.

Thus it could be that much of the correlation between liberalism and mental illness is driven by people with mental distress favoring liberal ideology over conservatism.

'Don't shoot the messenger'

You give everyone you meet a superiority complex

The mistake you now-proven mentally ill snowflakes make is always attempting to attack sources while NEVER BEING ABLE TO DISPROVE WHAT IS BEING REPORTED.

:itsok:
The only thing that has been "proven" is that conservatives are happier than liberals. Well color me shocked. When you live with your head shoved up your ass, care only about yourself, and remain purposely ignorant about what is happening around the world, yeah, you are probably pretty happy.

The better looking claim, what total horseshit. Conservatives have such an inferiority complex that they have to tell themselves that bullshit. And I won't argue, there are some beautiful women that are conservative, Cindy Crawford comes to mind, if you look at the average there is no doubt, the average liberal far eclipses the average conservative.

And happier with their sex life? Again, I have no doubt, because conservative men and women "settle". And that is a trait that permeates everything conservative. Conservatives "settle", they don't seek improvement, in their sex lives, in their social lives, in their nation, and certainly not in their world. They are happy as a pig in shit, literally. That is not a compliment, nor is it a characteristic to strive for.

The only thing that has been "proven" is that conservatives are happier than liberals. Well color me shocked. When you live with your head shoved up your ass, care only about yourself, and remain purposely ignorant about what is happening around the world, yeah, you are probably pretty happy.

The better looking claim, what total horseshit. Conservatives have such an inferiority complex that they have to tell themselves that bullshit. And I won't argue, there are some beautiful women that are conservative, Cindy Crawford comes to mind, if you look at the average there is no doubt, the average liberal far eclipses the average conservative.

And happier with their sex life? Again, I have no doubt, because conservative men and women "settle". And that is a trait that permeates everything conservative. Conservatives "settle", they don't seek improvement, in their sex lives, in their social lives, in their nation, and certainly not in their world. They are happy as a pig in shit, literally. That is not a compliment, nor is it a characteristic to strive for.
download.jpeg-3.jpg

:itsok:

Then don't bitch about tbe source. The validity of the scientific studies is what's important.
Truth is, PJ Media (your source) conducts zero scientific studies. They just report lies regarding published study results. Your ilk then uncritically sucks up and catapults their propaganda because owning the libs is all you ever really talk about. You couldn't be bothered reading a study if your life depended upon it.

This explains a lot:
pjmedia -- is owned by the Salem Group

Some studies quoted in the article. But you know it was printed by a source he doesn't like, so hang the science.

That's how so many of these people ended up with multiple shots and boosters. They just don't think deeply enough.

Aren't you supposed to be some kind of science guru or at least fan? And you can't follow the article to the study it quotes? You just have a stupid popcorn emoji?
Oh, look.. you've located "the studies" for easy!
Be my guest now, Typhoid. Since easy can't be bothered.. go right ahead and quote anything from those studies matching the supposed findings provided in the OP, including PJ Media.. Compare one to one.. You can do it!..
popcorn.gif

This explains a lot:
pjmedia -- is owned by the Salem Group
So what? The article has links to the study. Do you have a problem with the authors of the study they are talking about?

Oh, look.. you've located "the studies" for easy!
Be my guest now, Typhoid. Since easy can't be bothered.. go right ahead and quote anything from those studies matching the supposed findings provided in the OP, including PJ Media.. Compare one to one.. You can do it!..
popcorn.gif

So you can cry about sources more? No, you have already proven you don't care about science. You kept getting boosters.

:popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn::popcorn:

Geoffrey: Well that’s cast rather a gloom over the evening hasn’t it?

Katzenberg: I don’t see it that way, Geoff. Let me tell you what I think

we’re dealing with here, a potentially positive learning

experience…

Grim Reaper: Shut up! Shut up you American. You always talk, you

Americans, you talk and you talk and say ‘Let me tell

you something’ and ‘I just wanna say this’, Well you’re

dead now, so shut up.

Katzenberg: Dead?

Grim Reaper: Dead.

Angela: All of us??

Grim Reaper: All of you.

Geoffrey: Now look here. You barge in here, quite uninvited, break glasses

and then announce quite casually that we’re all dead.

Well I would remind you that you are a guest in this house and…

[The Grim Reaper pokes him in the eye.]

Grim Reaper: Be quiet! You Englishmen… You’re all so fucking pompous

and none of you have got any balls.

Ignorance is truly bliss. The religious vs. the irreligious -- same. Of course happiness rooted in belonging to any group beats being some outsider or other. Particularly any group of like minded true believers. Yep, the cool kids enjoy their safety in numbers. But there's a price to be paid for that as well.. Loss of individuality.. In a country where people supposedly take such pride in being rugged "self made" individuals. Freedom of expression.. Tolerance for alternative thoughts, art, and lifestyles.. Who then becomes ultimately responsible for ones successes or failures, the individual, the group, or their shared supernatural control agent?

1. I did it!
2. No, we did it!
3. No, God did it!
1. TF she did!

Last edited:

Forum List

Back