This Election is the Last Presidential Stand for Racist White Christian America

The power of my message is limitless and eternal.

Anti-white racism and the refusal by mainstream society to acknowledge it and/or get a handle on it never stops hurting my opposition on every level.

Guno and Asclepias are shredding the progressive credentials of the Democratic Party and you retards are reduced to using anti-intellectual terms like "far-right".

The only thing that's happening to you boys over time is you may lose your white male privilege status and be just like everyone else in the power structure's eyes at long last. You’ll be fine, clean your pants up.
Thanks for disproving "white privilege" with your refusal to even acknowledge anti-white racism.

You idiots are too easy.

Oh look, another self declared victor on USMB.

Stop being such a whiney baby victim.
Stop being a worthless troll.

Why don't you run along and post smilie faces on my every post hon.
Don't worry, you are not the only retard I have to "judge" appropriately around here.

The only thing that's happening to you boys over time is you may lose your white male privilege status and be just like everyone else in the power structure's eyes at long last. You’ll be fine, clean your pants up.
Thanks for disproving "white privilege" with your refusal to even acknowledge anti-white racism.

You idiots are too easy.

Don't worry, you are not the only retard I have to "judge" appropriately around here.

It's rather childish don't you think? What is it you'd like to discuss, I've never really seen anything but the usual I-hate-dems-and-lefties tripe that really means nothing coming off the screen in your posts. That and the-black-man's-got-me-down stuff.

Anything else?

Trump's campaign has been characterized by a push to reverse history, as encapsulated in the slogan on the caps he wears, "Make America Great Again." Of course, to his followers this reads as, "Make America white again."
...t.

I stopped reading here.

Fuck you, you race baiting ass hole.
There's that Race Card Card again.

Says the vile asshole pretending to not know that the Race Card in play is him falsely accusing people of racism.

Did I mention, Fuck you?

Damn man, you like this every day?

When fucking assholes viciously smear and insult me everyday?

Yes.

Playing the victim again today I see.

Uh, guy, that is what the Trumpits tried to do this time and lost. It won't work next time, either.
Nope, that is what you want to believe. Anti-white racism is a subject that only white nationalists ever discuss with any length. Democrat's only prayer is to keep it that way with fearmongering.
The entire alt right and a good part of far right are infected with white supremacists, and until the GOP tosses them out, this is problem that only blows up for the Republican Party. Tie that to the grown anti-democracy beliefs in the far right, and you have wide spread American fascism.
Good job with that fear-mongering.
No one is afraid. Just pointing out where all the racists are.
In the Democratic Party.
Up until 1965 then they switched to the Repub side.

You idiots are too easy.

It's rather childish don't you think? What is it you'd like to discuss, I've never really seen anything but the usual I-hate-dems-and-lefties tripe that really means nothing coming off the screen in your posts. That and the-black-man's-got-me-down stuff.

Anything else?
I am a leftie. I hate people who think they can be "lefties" without even considering racism against whites and sexism against men as not only an inherently bad thing, but also an inherently bad thing that will only get more numerous the longer society refuses to fully acknowledge it.

Your turn, troll.

Nope, that is what you want to believe. Anti-white racism is a subject that only white nationalists ever discuss with any length. Democrat's only prayer is to keep it that way with fearmongering.
The entire alt right and a good part of far right are infected with white supremacists, and until the GOP tosses them out, this is problem that only blows up for the Republican Party. Tie that to the grown anti-democracy beliefs in the far right, and you have wide spread American fascism.
In the Democratic Party.
Nope.

Racist retards like you vote Democrat every election year.

Uh, guy, that is what the Trumpits tried to do this time and lost. It won't work next time, either.
You are right. Your attempted fear mongering failed finally this time. Your power is gone forever.

Youre message is one of inbred stupidity and recessive genes.

In the Democratic Party.
Nope.

Yep. Your RNC chairmen admitted to it on 2 different occassions.

In the Democratic Party.
Nope.

So they were voting leftie like you?

Anything else?
I am a leftie. I hate people who think they can be "lefties" without even considering racism against whites and sexism against men as not only an inherently bad thing, but also an inherently bad thing that will only get more numerous the longer society refuses to fully acknowledge it.

Your turn, troll.

Ah, you're a victim.

You are right. Your attempted fear mongering failed finally this time. Your power is gone forever.

Keep shredding Democrats, dipshit.

You are the best recruitment tool Republicans and the real progressives have.

Anything else?

Your turn, troll.

Ah, you're a victim.
You are a regressive.

In the Democratic Party.

Such a vacuous frail grasp of history.

Keep shredding Democrats, dipshit.

You are the best recruitment tool Republicans and the real progressives have.
I didnt shred democrats nor do I care who you bumbling clowns recruit.

Anything else?

Your turn, troll.

Ah, you're a victim.
You are a regressive.

Whatever shoog, I see you wailing about how the black man is keeping you down.

In the Democratic Party.

You display such an ignorance of the facts.

I stopped reading here.

Says the vile asshole pretending to not know that the Race Card in play is him falsely accusing people of racism.

Did I mention, Fuck you?
And pray continue with your Race Card Card

( I wonder if you will ever figure this out )

I have you completely figured out.

You are a vile asshole that gets off on being an asshole online, where it is safe to do so.

Look hon, this is the second day in a row you've come with this "fuck you" crap. My impression was that you were doing this on line, no?
Jesus, calm the fuck down, you're hysterical.

I try to treat people as they treat me.

As you lefties are incapable of posting without viciously and personally attacking me, I end up using a lot of profanity in an attempt to sink to your level and to treat you with the same contempt that you show me.

Being rude BACK to fucking assholes, is not hysteria. It is appropriate behavior.

Anything any of you muster the human decency to not be complete fucking assholes, I will be more than happy to return the favor.

Indeed, if you were to search my posts, and had time to wade though thousands of threads of rude asshole libs, you would find me being very civil to the few libs that can rise to the level of discourse.

Even if only sometimes.

In the Democratic Party.

You display such an ignorance of the facts.

Not you, him, this history is common knowledge.

I stopped reading here.

Did I mention, Fuck you?

Damn man, you like this every day?

When fucking assholes viciously smear and insult me everyday?

Yes.

Playing the victim again today I see.

Nope. Just replying in kind.

Forum List

Back