This Election is the Last Presidential Stand for Racist White Christian America

Trump's campaign has been characterized by a push to reverse history, as encapsulated in the slogan on the caps he wears, "Make America Great Again." Of course, to his followers this reads as, "Make America white again."
...t.

I stopped reading here.

Fuck you, you race baiting ass hole.
There's that Race Card Card again.

Says the vile asshole pretending to not know that the Race Card in play is him falsely accusing people of racism.

Did I mention, Fuck you?

Get the OP right: there are many racists of all colors in America.

This is the last major racist campaign in America.

Perhaps. Keep your eye on Pence, this whole thing is just a tee up for him. All the insidiousness of a Trump/Huckabee/Santorum, but much better able to keep it under wraps and with media experience. The same throwbacks will respond, praise Jesus.
Then Democrats are will go full blown Christianophobia and their retarded base will love it.

Can't speak for democrats, ain't part of your partisanshithead perceptual reality, as for me, depends upon how ya act, live and let live, no problems pard.
Democrats are attacking white Christians in this very article, moron.

"Live and let live" is completely alien to the thought process of a modern Democrat.

Uh, guy, that is what the Trumpits tried to do this time and lost. It won't work next time, either.
Nope, that is what you want to believe. Anti-white racism is a subject that only white nationalists ever discuss with any length. Democrat's only prayer is to keep it that way with fearmongering.
The entire alt right and a good part of far right are infected with white supremacists, and until the GOP tosses them out, this is problem that only blows up for the Republican Party. Tie that to the grown anti-democracy beliefs in the far right, and you have wide spread American fascism.
Good job with that fear-mongering.
You are right. Your attempted fear mongering failed finally this time. Your power is gone forever.
The power of my message is limitless and eternal.

Anti-white racism and the refusal by mainstream society to acknowledge it and/or get a handle on it never stops hurting my opposition on every level.

Guno and Asclepias are shredding the progressive credentials of the Democratic Party and you retards are reduced to using anti-intellectual terms like "far-right".

The only thing that's happening to you boys over time is you may lose your white male privilege status and be just like everyone else in the power structure's eyes at long last. You’ll be fine, clean your pants up.

Trump's campaign has been characterized by a push to reverse history, as encapsulated in the slogan on the caps he wears, "Make America Great Again." Of course, to his followers this reads as, "Make America white again."
...t.

I stopped reading here.

Says the vile asshole pretending to not know that the Race Card in play is him falsely accusing people of racism.

Did I mention, Fuck you?

Damn man, you like this every day?

Get the OP right: there are many racists of all colors in America.

This is the last major racist campaign in America.

Perhaps. Keep your eye on Pence, this whole thing is just a tee up for him. All the insidiousness of a Trump/Huckabee/Santorum, but much better able to keep it under wraps and with media experience. The same throwbacks will respond, praise Jesus.
Then Democrats are will go full blown Christianophobia and their retarded base will love it.

Can't speak for democrats, ain't part of your partisanshithead perceptual reality, as for me, depends upon how ya act, live and let live, no problems pard.
Democrats are attacking white Christians in this very article, moron.

"Live and let live" is completely alien to the thought process of a modern Democrat.

I didn't write the article hon, calm down, k?

Too many whites feebly accept their place as the new slave race.

I'm not there yet.

They are not becoming the new slave race, they are merely joining the ranks of those who have always been enslaved by the power structure.

...t.

I stopped reading here.

Did I mention, Fuck you?
And pray continue with your Race Card Card

( I wonder if you will ever figure this out )

Uh, guy, that is what the Trumpits tried to do this time and lost. It won't work next time, either.
Nope, that is what you want to believe. Anti-white racism is a subject that only white nationalists ever discuss with any length. Democrat's only prayer is to keep it that way with fearmongering.
The entire alt right and a good part of far right are infected with white supremacists, and until the GOP tosses them out, this is problem that only blows up for the Republican Party. Tie that to the grown anti-democracy beliefs in the far right, and you have wide spread American fascism.
You are right. Your attempted fear mongering failed finally this time. Your power is gone forever.

Anti-white racism and the refusal by mainstream society to acknowledge it and/or get a handle on it never stops hurting my opposition on every level.

Guno and Asclepias are shredding the progressive credentials of the Democratic Party and you retards are reduced to using anti-intellectual terms like "far-right".
The power of your msg dies tomorrow in this country.

The only thing that's happening to you boys over time is you may lose your white male privilege status and be just like everyone else in the power structure's eyes at long last. You’ll be fine, clean your pants up.
Thanks for disproving "white privilege" with your refusal to even acknowledge anti-white racism.

You idiots are too easy.

Thanks for disproving "white privilege" with your refusal to even acknowledge anti-white racism. You idiots are too easy.
You are silly, billy.

The power of your msg dies tomorrow in this country.
Trump or no Trump, I will continue to mercilessly strike at the vitals of the modern left with their own principles and beliefs.

Anyone who seriously claims white male privilege at this point is time is a racist justifying his support of racism discrimination and oppression.

Thanks for disproving "white privilege" with your refusal to even acknowledge anti-white racism. You idiots are too easy.
You are silly, billy.
You are a retard.

...t.

I stopped reading here.

Did I mention, Fuck you?

Damn man, you like this every day?

When fucking assholes viciously smear and insult me everyday?

Yes.

...t.

I stopped reading here.

Did I mention, Fuck you?

I have you completely figured out.

You are a vile asshole that gets off on being an asshole online, where it is safe to do so.

Too many whites feebly accept their place as the new slave race.

I'm not there yet.

They are not becoming the new slave race, they are merely joining the ranks of those who have always been enslaved by the power structure.
If they were enslaved by the power structure they wouldn't have economic mobility and demographic growth at the same time.

Thanks for disproving "white privilege" with your refusal to even acknowledge anti-white racism.

You idiots are too easy.

Oh look, another self declared victor on USMB.

Stop being such a whiney baby victim.

You idiots are too easy.

Stop being a worthless troll.

...t.

I stopped reading here.

Did I mention, Fuck you?

I have you completely figured out.

You are a vile asshole that gets off on being an asshole online, where it is safe to do so.

Look hon, this is the second day in a row you've come with this "fuck you" crap. My impression was that you were doing this on line, no?
Jesus, calm the fuck down, you're hysterical.

You idiots are too easy.

Stop being a worthless troll.

Why don't you run along and post smilie faces on my every post hon.

Forum List

Back