This Election is the Last Presidential Stand for Racist White Christian America

There's that Race Card Card again.

Says the vile asshole pretending to not know that the Race Card in play is him falsely accusing people of racism.

Did I mention, Fuck you?
And pray continue with your Race Card Card

( I wonder if you will ever figure this out )

I have you completely figured out.

You are a vile asshole that gets off on being an asshole online, where it is safe to do so.

Look hon, this is the second day in a row you've come with this "fuck you" crap. My impression was that you were doing this on line, no?
Jesus, calm the fuck down, you're hysterical.

I try to treat people as they treat me.

As you lefties are incapable of posting without viciously and personally attacking me, I end up using a lot of profanity in an attempt to sink to your level and to treat you with the same contempt that you show me.

Being rude BACK to fucking assholes, is not hysteria. It is appropriate behavior.

Anything any of you muster the human decency to not be complete fucking assholes, I will be more than happy to return the favor.

Indeed, if you were to search my posts, and had time to wade though thousands of threads of rude asshole libs, you would find me being very civil to the few libs that can rise to the level of discourse.

Even if only sometimes.
Agreeing with you is not the definition of civil. You get pissy when someone calls you on your bullshit.

There's that Race Card Card again.

Says the vile asshole pretending to not know that the Race Card in play is him falsely accusing people of racism.

Did I mention, Fuck you?
And pray continue with your Race Card Card

( I wonder if you will ever figure this out )

I have you completely figured out.

You are a vile asshole that gets off on being an asshole online, where it is safe to do so.

Look hon, this is the second day in a row you've come with this "fuck you" crap. My impression was that you were doing this on line, no?
Jesus, calm the fuck down, you're hysterical.

I try to treat people as they treat me.

As you lefties are incapable of posting without viciously and personally attacking me, I end up using a lot of profanity in an attempt to sink to your level and to treat you with the same contempt that you show me.

Being rude BACK to fucking assholes, is not hysteria. It is appropriate behavior.

Anything any of you muster the human decency to not be complete fucking assholes, I will be more than happy to return the favor.

Indeed, if you were to search my posts, and had time to wade though thousands of threads of rude asshole libs, you would find me being very civil to the few libs that can rise to the level of discourse.

Even if only sometimes.

"Lefties" indicates pretty decisively that you've targeted a wide ranging political point of view, not individuals son.

The only thing that's happening to you boys over time is you may lose your white male privilege status and be just like everyone else in the power structure's eyes at long last. You’ll be fine, clean your pants up.
Thanks for disproving "white privilege" with your refusal to even acknowledge anti-white racism.

You idiots are too easy.

Oh look, another self declared victor on USMB.

Stop being such a whiney baby victim.
Stop being a worthless troll.

Why don't you run along and post smilie faces on my every post hon.
Don't worry, you are not the only retard I have to "judge" appropriately around here.
:lol: Love that Alt-Right attitude.

I try to treat people as they treat me. As you lefties are incapable of posting without viciously and personally attacking me, I end up using a lot of profanity in an attempt to sink to your level and to treat you with the same contempt that you show me. Being rude BACK to fucking assholes, is not hysteria. It is appropriate behavior. Anything any of you muster the human decency to not be complete fucking assholes, I will be more than happy to return the favor. Indeed, if you were to search my posts, and had time to wade though thousands of threads of rude asshole libs, you would find me being very civil to the few libs that can rise to the level of discourse. Even if only sometimes.
Correll is lying above.

He jumps on anyone who disagrees with him. Give him the evidence he is wrong he will double down on a failing position. Show him again and he will get vulgar.

I told him over and over I would treat him as the treated me. Give him credit, he tried, then reverted when he was shown he was wrong. He got very foul and many of us put him on skip ignore.

Trump's campaign has been characterized by a push to reverse history, as encapsulated in the slogan on the caps he wears, "Make America Great Again." Of course, to his followers this reads as, "Make America white again."

The number of white Christians in America has dwindled to 46 percent of the total population from 55 percent in 2007, according to a Pew Research Center survey released Monday by National Journal’s Next America project.

Many of Trump's supporters either agree with Trump's excessive hateful, sneering and racist stances -- along with his confused and frequently draconian foreign policy positions. Others of his supporters forgive him his misstatements of facts and "un-Christian" lifestyle. Why? Because he's the great white hope or as others call him, the great white dope

Donald Trump represents probably the last presidential campaign in which a white person running a campaign based on unabashed racism and bigotry has a chance of winning the presidency and his rubes know it.
Well if this is the "last stand" as you say, then it appears that you guys lost. We are simply better than you. Its always been that way. Now go dry those tears, loser. :laugh:

Forum List

Back