......this deserves a stand-alone thread......

This next response deserves its' very own post....rather than lump it into a collective response.

This one:

"You dumb fucking liberal Nazi pieces of shit sre (sic) too stupid"................"you igorant fucks"

What's to say about that one?

Let's just nod to the poster ColonelAngus for his contributions here.

And wish him well in the future.
Well, I could say he is on to something.

Why does anyone attempt to convince the dead-enders of anything other than what they "know" to be "true?"

It's a waste of time and energy...

How do you know down ballot votes are not affected by bad voter counts?

You liberal Nazis had better change those voting rules immediately so you dont lose the house and senate in 22.

You liberal Nazis know thats all HR1 is about. Rigging elections for you Nazis.

Anyone who does want an accurate voter count is a fucking Nazi. Maybe some of the liberal pukes who lost seats in the house actually won! Who knows?
There was an accurate count. Hence the certification, dope.
There was massive fraud. That is why the State legislature had alternative electors, like six other states.

Anyone who does want an accurate voter count is a fucking Nazi. Maybe some of the liberal pukes who lost seats in the house actually won! Who knows?
There was massive fraud. That is why the State legislature had alternative electors, like six other states.

They all know there was massive fraud. These same liberal Nazi faggots who claim there was no fraud in the 2020 election cried like babies for years that Russia stole the 2016 election with a couple Facebook MEMES. THEY ARE LYING DISINGENUOUS NAZIS.

There were no alternate electors, dope.

You are a racist homophobic transphobic islamaphobic Nazi.

Ummm, see?
Is this amusing, or what?
A 'contribution' like that is just one of the reasons I love this bar.
We've got winners.
We've got _ _ _ _ _ _.

Good luck to you, poster Angus.;)

You know what are? Down ballot votes cast....dope.

You think there were just 2 boxes on ballots?

You obviously do not even vote...so shut the fuck up.

So the Dems fucked themselves then? Great theory, dope.

You dont vote. Just admit it. You think there is only one vote cast per ballot.

We had like 30 total in my district. Lots of commissioners and judges and state laws.

I voted to put liberal Nazis to work at Smoothie King.

There were.
They had no legal standing but they were selected and did exist. Dope.

There were.

Liberals are very often short on facts.

We had like 30 total in my district. Lots of commissioners and judges and state laws.

I voted to put liberal Nazis to work at Smoothie King
Is there a point in there? Dems obviously didn’t win everything on the ballots. That should give rational people confidence that it was not fixed.

Is there a point in there? Dems obviously didn’t win everything on the ballots. That should give rational people confidence that it was not fixed.
Its your right not to vote, dont get me wrong.

Those of us that vote would like an accurate count.

There were.
There were.
LOL...
They were fake electors. Children having a tantrum.
Like I said. There were no alternate electors.

So that’s a no then? No point?

I saw a similar piece posted up in one of the nearby threads, but then couldn't locate it.

So I thought I'd post it up as a stand-alone thread as it is pretty doggone pertinent to many of the discussion on this venue about 'stolen elections', fraud, yadda, yadda, yadda.

It was published this morning in the Detroit Free Press:

"Michigan audits debunk stolen election claims once and for all"

"All of Michigan’s more than 250 election audits are now complete, and each and every one of them affirmed the integrity of the November election and the accuracy of the results.

More than 1,300 Republican, Democratic, and non-partisan election clerks participated in the audits, working across the aisle to review one another’s procedures, ballots and machines in coordination with the state Bureau of Elections.

Their findings eradicate any rationale for continuing to question the validity of the November election.
A hand count of more than 18,000 randomly selected ballots from jurisdictions across the state affirmed that the tabulation machines throughout Michigan had accurately determined the winner of the presidential election.

And another hand count of every ballot cast for president in Antrim County found that the Dominion machines used there were extremely accurate, with a final tally of more than 15,000 votes that was only 12 votes different from the machine count.

Further, officials found that absentee ballot counting boards had done an even better job processing and counting ballots than had been known previously.

They found that election workers in Detroit had properly counted 174,000 valid ballots. The ballots corresponded to signed envelopes that were submitted by registered voters and reviewed by the clerk’s office.
And of those 174,000 ballots, the counting boards were “out of balance” by a net total of only 17 votes.

No more lies
Like so many of the lies that have been told about the November election, these attacks are dangerous, racist, and undertaken for personal and political gain.

And they must stop now.

More than 1,300 election clerks, a dozen unsuccessful lawsuits, and 250 audits all demonstrate the integrity and accuracy of Michigan’s presidential election.

Political leaders on both sides of the aisle must acknowledge this truth, and state it clearly and unequivocally to their constituents.

The November, 2020, election, was the most secure in our state’s history, and the results accurately reflect the will of Michigan’s voters."
The trump Nazis will never believe their wannabe führer was thrown out of the White House by 81 million Americans sick and tired of his lies and corruption.

They believed every lie he told them and the rest of the world, over thirty thousand confirmed lies. And while the trump Nazis can continue to ignore reality, everyone else must get busy trying to overcome four years of their wannabe führer's lies, corruption, incompetence, and greed. Not to mention the ongoing stupidity of the trump Nazis and the threat they pose to our democratic system.

Nice try, Chillicothe. The people you are trying to inform have consistently ignored all the double checking they demanded. The effort was a waste of time and effort, if it was intended to satisfy these Trumpsters. Only the outcome of Major Fraud--Trump Won would satisfy them. No state should bother lifting a finger to show their elections were fair, imo.
Why didnt the Supreme court hear the case for 75 million voters and then make a decision based upon the evidence? If the Supreme Court found no evidence then it would be final. But since no one wanted to touch this toxic voter fraud case, you have 75 million pissed off voters who never got their day in court.

Biden says in video he has created 'voter fraud organization' | Fox News

Forum List

Back