......this deserves a stand-alone thread......

Thanks to all who have responded to my post on the Detroit Free Press piece.

Some of the contributions were great fun. Several I thought were sincere and thoughtful.....and their view well taken.

Still, we did get one that kinda sorta stood out from the rest.
And one that I'm gonna archive as a fav.
It was this one:
let's find out who gave the order to shut down long enough for GERMANY to rework the count at 3am.

See? It is posts like that .....that make me love this bar.
................................................................................................................

I saw a similar piece posted up in one of the nearby threads, but then couldn't locate it.

So I thought I'd post it up as a stand-alone thread as it is pretty doggone pertinent to many of the discussion on this venue about 'stolen elections', fraud, yadda, yadda, yadda.

It was published this morning in the Detroit Free Press:

"Michigan audits debunk stolen election claims once and for all"

"All of Michigan’s more than 250 election audits are now complete, and each and every one of them affirmed the integrity of the November election and the accuracy of the results.

More than 1,300 Republican, Democratic, and non-partisan election clerks participated in the audits, working across the aisle to review one another’s procedures, ballots and machines in coordination with the state Bureau of Elections.

Their findings eradicate any rationale for continuing to question the validity of the November election.
A hand count of more than 18,000 randomly selected ballots from jurisdictions across the state affirmed that the tabulation machines throughout Michigan had accurately determined the winner of the presidential election.

And another hand count of every ballot cast for president in Antrim County found that the Dominion machines used there were extremely accurate, with a final tally of more than 15,000 votes that was only 12 votes different from the machine count.

Further, officials found that absentee ballot counting boards had done an even better job processing and counting ballots than had been known previously.

They found that election workers in Detroit had properly counted 174,000 valid ballots. The ballots corresponded to signed envelopes that were submitted by registered voters and reviewed by the clerk’s office.
And of those 174,000 ballots, the counting boards were “out of balance” by a net total of only 17 votes.

No more lies
Like so many of the lies that have been told about the November election, these attacks are dangerous, racist, and undertaken for personal and political gain.

And they must stop now.

More than 1,300 election clerks, a dozen unsuccessful lawsuits, and 250 audits all demonstrate the integrity and accuracy of Michigan’s presidential election.

Political leaders on both sides of the aisle must acknowledge this truth, and state it clearly and unequivocally to their constituents.

The November, 2020, election, was the most secure in our state’s history, and the results accurately reflect the will of Michigan’s voters."
Wasn't michigan the state where they actually snagged the voting machines flipping Trump votes into Biden votes? And you claim there is no cheating? WTF

That means nothing. MI election officials are corrupt. There was massive fraud and saying it did not happen only makes it more obvious.

An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump
Did they explain that? Or this?
An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump

Its easy to explain.. They didn't vote for Trump.

And then, a hat tip to these posts.
Lemme try to respond. Not to each, but collectively.

• Nice try, @Chillicothe. The people you are trying to inform have consistently ignored all the double checking they demanded.
  • Why does anyone attempt to convince the dead-enders of anything other than what they "know" to be "true?"
  • I'll bet you thought credible proof, common sense, and reason would convince the nut bags that they had been wrong all the time, didn't you[

Well, no. I was not expecting for lightning to strike some of our more, ah, 'committed' colleagues on this gossipboard. The post was not an attempt to proselytize.

I ain't the brightest candle on the cake, but......but even I figured that there is a Fringie element that lives out beyond the warning track in Right field.
So, trust me, there was no ambition to 'persuade' the fringies.

I did post it though, as I thought it was well written, cogent, credible, and spot-on to one of the hissyfits-du-jour that exists in our little internet universe.

In short, I thought it was a perspective that should be out there as part of the 'record', so to speak.

It was a bullshit audit.

Look at every single mail in ballot and verify it was from a registered voter, it has a valid signature and a valid address BY A NONPARTISAN GROUP.

THAT IS A FUCKING AUDIT.

What was done is useless self serving bullshit.
That is of course, absolutely unnecessary as each ballot has a serial number that is assigned to the registered voter that requested it. Verifying the number matches the voter is part of the verification process when opening them. There is no such thing as a “fake” ballot.

That means nothing. MI election officials are corrupt. There was massive fraud and saying it did not happen only makes it more obvious.

An update in Michigan listed as of 6:31AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 141,258 votes for Joe Biden and 5,968 votes for Donald Trump
An update in Michigan listed as of 3:50AM Eastern Time on November 4th, 2020, which shows 54,497 votes for Joe Biden and 4,718 votes for Donald Trump

Fraud explains it. That vote count is impossible.

Nice try, Chillicothe. The people you are trying to inform have consistently ignored all the double checking they demanded. The effort was a waste of time and effort, if it was intended to satisfy these Trumpsters. Only the outcome of Major Fraud--Trump Won would satisfy them. No state should bother lifting a finger to show their elections were fair, imo.
We are like you now. We will sell out the blue areas with no guilt.

It was a bullshit audit.

Look at every single mail in ballot and verify it was from a registered voter, it has a valid signature and a valid address BY A NONPARTISAN GROUP.

THAT IS A FUCKING AUDIT.

That is of course, absolutely unnecessary as each ballot has a serial number that is assigned to the registered voter that requested it. Verifying the number matches the voter is part of the verification process when opening them. There is no such thing as a “fake” ballot.
Biden would not have won without them.

You dumb fucking liberal Nazi pieces of shit sre too stupid to realize that there are more things on the ballots than President...you igorant fucks, How do you know that down ballot races and policy changes might have a different result with an accurate election?

DERP DERP DERP DERP.

Good Gorman....you liberal Nazis are so simple minded.

Go burn some childrens books.

Fraud explains it. That vote count is impossible.

Every state has certified their election and Trump continues to lie.. Trump told his followers not to vote by mail.

If you are still under Trump's spell at this point, I really feel sorry for you. He is one stinking, stupid delusional human being.

It was a bullshit audit.

THAT IS A FUCKING AUDIT.

Without what?

Wasn't michigan the state where they actually snagged the voting machines flipping Trump votes into Biden votes?
If you are seriously, sincerely concerned about this, well, you can google up the Michigan report on the internet. It may answer a lot of your questions.
........................................................................................

It was a bullshit audit.

THAT IS A FUCKING AUDIT.

Without what?
Fake ballots.

It was a bullshit audit.

THAT IS A FUCKING AUDIT.

Without what?
Fake ballots.
Fake ballots.
Which ballots were those?

Wasn't michigan the state where they actually snagged the voting machines flipping Trump votes into Biden votes?
If you are seriously, sincerely concerned about this, well, you can google up the Michigan report on the internet. It may answer a lot of your questions.
........................................................................................
You can also try this

This next response deserves its' very own post....rather than lump it into a collective response.

This one:

"You dumb fucking liberal Nazi pieces of shit sre (sic) too stupid"................"you igorant fucks"

What's to say about that one?

Let's just nod to the poster ColonelAngus for his contributions here.

And wish him well in the future.

Anyone who does want an accurate voter count is a fucking Nazi. Maybe some of the liberal pukes who lost seats in the house actually won! Who knows?

This next response deserves its' very own post....rather than lump it into a collective response.

This one:

"You dumb fucking liberal Nazi pieces of shit sre (sic) too stupid"................"you igorant fucks"

What's to say about that one?

Let's just nod to the poster ColonelAngus for his contributions here.

And wish him well in the future.

Just what a Nazi would say.

You are a racist homophobic transphobic islamaphobic Nazi.

Forum List

Back