This Date in Bigotry: Jews Expelled from TN, KY and MS

Who else would you be attacking when you bring up the topic of 'Conservatives doing bad things'????

Where does the word "conservative" appear in my OP? Or in any of my posts?

Dumbass.
You didn't have to put conservative or Republican in it to be talking about it.
Now you wanna play dumb. Lincoln and Grant were both Republicans.
Clayton brought up Conservatives in post #28.

How about getting to the point instead of dancing around the issue.
Then you can officially use Republicans and Conservatives in a sentence.

How about learning how the fuck to read?

Again --- no mention of any political parties ... or political philosophies.... anywhere. *YOU* just plugged that in because that kind of association fallacy dichotomy is all your tiny little mind can deal with. I failed to provide you with offense, so you waddled in and plugged it in yourself.

And I'm not aware that Major General Grant --- which is what he was on the date in question, and which is plainly stated in the first line of the fucking OP --- had a political party at the time anyway. Nor is it in any way relevant. You seem desperate to find something to whine about, and obsessed that it not have anything to do with the actual topic.

Why is that exactly?

Hm?

Is your intellect so infantile that all these characters turn into widdle GI Joe dolls once they assume the cloak of a political party, a cloak from which they can never escape, not even in the retroactive past?

What a sad little pissant you are. Once again the whole point of this historical observation is the fallacy of Sweeping Generalizations and where it leads. It led Grant to order expulsions and travel restrictions on a religious sect, and it led you to desperately plug in political parties where none existed. That point seems to have sailed blithely way over your pointed head.
:boohoo:Oh....boo....hoo...

Yes....we all know you're being picked on unfairly.
But after reading your shit for years we're just waiting for the fucking punchline.
Your cohort was being more honest about what his intentions were.
And it's crystal clear.
This is another Troll thread about beating up Republicans by bringing up ancient history.

Once again Sprinklybits, the only "Republican" mentioned in the OP was Lincoln --- who did the right thing and rescinded it.

DUMBASS.
Grant and Lincoln were both Republicans, and in the OP you focused something about Grant trying to distance himself from his decision.

Either way, it is yet another example of how Liberals are always trying to focus on ancient history in order to trash the Republicans of today.

Dumbass.

Again --- no mention of any political parties ... or political philosophies.... anywhere. *YOU* just plugged that in because that kind of association fallacy dichotomy is all your tiny little mind can deal with. I failed to provide you with offense, so you waddled in and plugged it in yourself.

And I'm not aware that Major General Grant --- which is what he was on the date in question, and which is plainly stated in the first line of the fucking OP --- had a political party at the time anyway. Nor is it in any way relevant. You seem desperate to find something to whine about, and obsessed that it not have anything to do with the actual topic.

Why is that exactly?

Hm?

Is your intellect so infantile that all these characters turn into widdle GI Joe dolls once they assume the cloak of a political party, a cloak from which they can never escape, not even in the retroactive past?

What a sad little pissant you are. Once again the whole point of this historical observation is the fallacy of Sweeping Generalizations and where it leads. It led Grant to order expulsions and travel restrictions on a religious sect, and it led you to desperately plug in political parties where none existed. That point seems to have sailed blithely way over your pointed head.

But after reading your shit for years we're just waiting for the fucking punchline.
And it's crystal clear.
This is another Troll thread about beating up Republicans by bringing up ancient history.

Once again Sprinklybits, the only "Republican" mentioned in the OP was Lincoln --- who did the right thing and rescinded it.

DUMBASS.
Grant and Lincoln were both Republicans, and in the OP you focused something about Grant trying to distance himself from his decision.

Either way, it is yet another example of how Liberals are always trying to focus on ancient history in order to trash the Republicans of today.
No it's not, you insecure weirdo. It's the history of our country, and a lesson to Those who think that was a long time ago in another universe. It wasn't. It was very recent and in this country.

I don't get the animosity to the OP.
It states facts and doesn't seem to represent an agenda.
Of course not.
But then again we see this sort of shit every God Damned day, and I think most of us are fed up with it.
I suggest finding something good to think about on a Sunday rather than bringing up bad shit from the past......as you curmudgeons are want to do 24/7/365.

Why is that exactly?

Hm?

And it's crystal clear.

DUMBASS.

No it's not, you insecure weirdo. It's the history of our country, and a lesson to Those who think that was a long time ago in another universe. It wasn't. It was very recent and in this country.
Yes......this sort of shit really pumps your nads.
And 155 years is just a blink of an eye to motherfuckers that are searching for ways to trash our American institutions.

Let's all attack Whitey, shall we???
Ref. the title.....
"This Date in Bigotry: Jews Expelled from TN, KY and MS"

Dumbass.

Why is that exactly?

Hm?

And it's crystal clear.

DUMBASS.

Once AGAIN stupid --- Grant wasn't a Republican until after the War. And he voted for Buchanan in 1856 and Douglas in 1860. Not that any of that has jack shit to do with General Order No. 11, when he was --- again --- a FUCKING MAJOR GENERAL. Not a politician. **ZERO** of this has anything remotely to do with "the Republicans of today". I never mentioned anything about "Republicans" and I had to look up what I just posted about Grant. It's irfuckingrelevant.

Besides which --- the Republicans at that time were the Liberals.

Why is that exactly?

Hm?

And it's crystal clear.

DUMBASS.

And 155 years is just a blink of an eye to motherfuckers that are searching for ways to trash our American institutions.

Ref. the title.....

You actually think "Jews" can't be "white"?

What brand of aerosol are you snorting today, hm?

Why is that exactly?

Hm?

And it's crystal clear.

DUMBASS.

Once AGAIN stupid --- Grant wasn't a Republican until after the War. And he voted for Buchanan in 1856 and Douglas in 1860. Not that any of that has jack shit to do with General Order No. 11, when he was --- again --- a FUCKING MAJOR GENERAL. Not a politician. **ZERO** of this has anything remotely to do with "the Republicans of today". I never mentioned anything about "Republicans" and I had to look up what I just posted about Grant. It's irfuckingrelevant.

Why is that exactly?

Hm?

And it's crystal clear.

DUMBASS.

Why are you attacking Jews and stuttering people for? What does what happened 255 years ago have to do with anything? Why are you always insulting those who disagree with you? Why are you hating on republicans for?

Last edited:

And it's crystal clear.

DUMBASS.

Ref. the title.....

Yes....they can be lots of races.....but I think the point you're trying to make is that Whites in America were so terrible back in the day.....and that the Whites of today should be ashamed of themselves.
Isnt' that the reason for this mess?

You must have some motivation for bringing up such an obscure instance in our history.
Seems the only time you're trying to be nice to Jews is when you can use it against your opponents.
But when it comes to your Muslim buddies all bets are off.
Who gives a flying-fuck about those bastards in Israel that just want to be left alone.
"Fucking Jew Bastards"....you say.
It's amazing the way you libtards constantly bounce from one position to another only to score some fucking political points against Republicans.

DUMBASS.

Ref. the title.....

Yes....they can be lots of races.....but I think the point you're trying to make is that Whites in America were so terrible back in the day.....and that the Whites of today should be ashamed of themselves.

You must have some motivation for bringing up such an obscure instance in our history.
Seems the only time you're trying to be nice to Jews is when you can use it against your opponents.
Who gives a flying-fuck about those bastards in Israel that just want to be left alone.
It's amazing the way you libtards constantly bounce from one position to another only to score some fucking political points against Republicans.
And when you catch them at it look how they name call and deflect. He's attacking stuttering people now.

No, you simple pile of maggot turd. Once AGAIN there's no mention of "white", "black", "orange" or any other color in my OP or anywhere in my posts, just as there's no mention of "Republicans", just as there's no mention of "conservatives", just as there's no mention of "politics". There's only you, with your head rammed way up your ass, trying to plug shit in that was never there because you're a fucking loser who can't deal with the fucking point.

NO SHIT SHERLOCK. It's in the FIRST TWO WORDS OF THE FUCKING TITLE. It's in the FIRST THING POSTED IN THE OP --- the dateline. It's one of the things that HAPPENED ON THIS DATE IN HISTORY, which is the fucking forum we're in, shit-for-brains. I've posted tons of such "this day in history" threads. Whine and stomp your feet all you want but there ain't a god damn thing in the world you can do about that.

I've never posted any such thing. Now you're getting reported.

Go fuck yourself, ignorant twat.

Last edited:

No, you simple pile of maggot turd. Once AGAIN there's no mention of "white", "black", "orange" or any other color in my OP or anywhere in my posts, just as there's no mention of "Republicans", just as there's no mention of "conservatives", just as there's no mention of "politics". There's only you, with your head rammed way up your ass, trying to plug shit in that was never there because you're a fucking loser who can't deal with the fucking point.

I've never posted any such thing. Now you're getting reported.

Go fuck yourself, ignorant twat.
Dude, you're boring me......cry me a river.

Pogo must be triggered because he's cussing and ranting and reporting, all over his own posts. Again, I don't see what he has against Jews, conservatives or stuttering people?

Pogo must be triggered because he's cussing and ranting and reporting, all over his own posts. Again, I don't see what he has against Jews, conservatives or stuttering people?
I hope he's not a Catholic because the Pope frowns on what he's doing:

The pope said: “You shouldn’t fall into the ‘sins of communication:’ disinformation, or giving just one side, calumny that is sensationalize, or defamation, looking for things that are old news and have been dealt with and bringing them to light today.”

..and then he plays his game of denial when he knows exactly what he is doing. One fact that he cannot deal with however, is that people from back then were not like people of today are. They had different mindsets, beliefs, and habits that we would not understand, and their environment was completely alien to ours. So when ever they try to compare today to hundreds of years ago, it's a fail from the very start.

The pope said: “You shouldn’t fall into the ‘sins of communication:’ disinformation, or giving just one side, calumny that is sensationalize, or defamation, looking for things that are old news and have been dealt with and bringing them to light today.”

Today is the Pope's birthday. He's 81. Fun fact.
I know that for the same reason I know about General Order 11 --- I produce a radio almanac for the specific date. That's what spurs most of my History forum "this day in history" threads. It's also the day the Wright Brothers first flew at Kitty Hawk, but everybody knows that so there would be no point in a thread about it.

Maybe you should go back and find more of them and essplain how they were about "Republicans". You know, Huatey and the Tulsa Race Riot and Max Headroom and the Ku Klux Klan and an atom bomb dropped in North Carolina. They're all "Republicans" right? And I just forgot to mention it but you know better than I do what I myself am writing about, right?

Pathetic loser.

Last edited:

Today is the Pope's birthday. He's 81. Fun fact.
I know that for the same reason I know about General Order 11 --- I produce a radio almanac for the specific date. That's what spurs most of my History forum "this day in history" threads.

Maybe you should go back and find more of them and essplain how they were about "Republicans". You know, Huatey and the Tulsa Race Riot and Max Headroom and the Ku Klux Klan and an atom bomb dropped in North Carolina. They're all "Republicans" right?

Pathetic loser.
Why do you get so angry when someone disagrees with you when you're not telling the truth?

..and then he plays his game of denial when he knows exactly what he is doing. One fact that he cannot deal with however, is that people from back then were not like people of today are. They had different mindsets, beliefs, and habits that we would not understand, and their environment was completely alien to ours. So when ever they try to compare today to hundreds of years ago, it's a fail from the very start.

The fucking Constitution was already in place for four score and six years. And it says right there in Bill of Rights Number One that you don't expel people because they're Jews.

"Fail from the very start" applies to your calling it "300 years ago" and whining incessantly that the historical FACT was noted at all.

Did it happen or did it not?

OK then. If you can't deal with historical FACT then find another thread you can handle.

The fucking Constitution was already in place for four score and six years. And it says right there in Bill of Rights Number One that you don't expel people because they're Jews.

"Fail from the very start" applies to your calling it "300 years ago" and whining incessantly that the historical FACT was noted at all.

Did it happen or did it not?
So now, why do you try and change the subject of what was being discussed? And why are you so angry when disagreed with?

OMG -- You partisan tribal warriors have run out of stuff to politicize.. So you're reaching back 160 years now?

It was a MARSHALL ORDER. Many marshal orders never make sense. Based on bad advice from advisers or "faulty intelligence". Nothing new here.

Forum List

Back