This Date in Bigotry: Jews Expelled from TN, KY and MS

I don't get the animosity to the OP.
It states facts and doesn't seem to represent an agenda.

I think it's a total waste of time bringing this terrible shit up just so you can browbeat Republicans who never had shit to do with it.

Where does the word "Republican" appear in my OP? Or in any of my posts?

Dumb shit.
Who else would you be attacking when you bring up the topic of 'Conservatives doing bad things'????

Where does the word "conservative" appear in my OP? Or in any of my posts?

Dumbass.

"B-but ... but 300 years!"
"B-but ... but.... O'bama!"
"B-but ... but .... dirtbag!"
"B-but... but... who cares?"

Clearly I hit a nerve, even more than I expected.
troll-meter.gif

Now of course the question becomes -- why is this crowd so desperate to make recorded history go away?

:eusa_think:
Why do you denigrate people who stutter? Are you a bigot in that regard as well? People that stutter cannot help it and here you taunt and tease them like you have some right to do so. Bigoted coward is what you are.

I don't get the animosity to the OP.
It states facts and doesn't seem to represent an agenda.

Thank you. I made a point to balance it, noting Lincoln's rescinding the order and Grant's rehabilitating his attitude in later years. The greater point is and always was the hole to which the bigotry of blanket generalization leads.

Perhaps that's what this crowd is trying to defend --- the idea of blanket generalization. That's all I can think of.

1862??? HAHAHA. Let's talk about the bigotry of today such as affirmative action. Every day white men are denied jobs just because they are white.

It's another example of the victors writing the history books. Grant's alcoholism was well known but covered up by what passed for the media at that time. It's ironic that about seventy years after the Grant administration the media would cover up another classic case of bigotry when FDR issued an executive order to incarcerate American citizens and legal aliens for the crime of being Japanese.
While not incarcerating Germans for the crime of being German even though the Nazis held rallies in Madison Square Garden as late as 1939, and then U-boats started appearing off the east coast.

New day, same crying. No one cares what you bigots did 300 hundred years ago. What they care about is how you are all trying to do it again.
300 years ago? The Civil War and U.S. Grant was 300 years ago? :rofl: :rofl:

Remembering of course you have to multiply all that guy's posts by 0.5166667. It's nothing he can help, it's a disability. Like Tourette's.

I think it's a total waste of time bringing this terrible shit up just so you can browbeat Republicans who never had shit to do with it.

Dumb shit.
Who else would you be attacking when you bring up the topic of 'Conservatives doing bad things'????

Dumbass.
You didn't have to put conservative or Republican in it to be talking about it.
Now you wanna play dumb. Lincoln and Grant were both Republicans.
Clayton brought up Conservatives in post #28.

How about getting to the point instead of dancing around the issue.
Then you can officially use Republicans and Conservatives in a sentence.

Dumb shit.

Dumbass.

How about learning how the fuck to read?

Again --- no mention of any political parties ... or political philosophies.... anywhere. *YOU* just plugged that in because that kind of association fallacy dichotomy is all your tiny little mind can deal with. I failed to provide you with offense, so you waddled in and plugged it in yourself.

And I'm not aware that Major General Grant --- which is what he was on the date in question, and which is plainly stated in the first line of the fucking OP --- had a political party at the time anyway. Nor is it in any way relevant. You seem desperate to find something to whine about, and obsessed that it not have anything to do with the actual topic.

Why is that exactly?

Hm?

Is your intellect so infantile that all these characters turn into widdle GI Joe dolls once they assume the cloak of a political party, a cloak from which they can never escape, not even in the retroactive past?

What a sad little pissant you are. Once again the whole point of this historical observation is the fallacy of Sweeping Generalizations and where it leads. It led Grant to order expulsions and travel restrictions on a religious sect, and it led you to desperately plug in political parties where none existed. That point seems to have sailed blithely way over your pointed head.

Last edited:

Dumb shit.

Dumbass.

Again --- no mention of any political parties ... or political philosophies.... anywhere. *YOU* just plugged that in because that kind of association fallacy dichotomy is all your tiny little mind can deal with. I failed to provide you with offense, so you waddled in and plugged it in yourself.

And I'm not aware that Major General Grant --- which is what he was on the date in question, and which is plainly stated in the first line of the fucking OP --- had a political party at the time anyway. Nor is it in any way relevant. You seem desperate to find something to whine about, and obsessed that it not have anything to do with the actual topic.

Why is that exactly?

Hm?

Is your intellect so infantile that all these characters turn into widdle GI Joe dolls once they assume the cloak of a political party, a cloak from which they can never escape, not even in the retroactive past?

What a sad little pissant you are. Once again the whole point of this historical observation is the fallacy of Sweeping Generalizations and where it leads. It led Grant to order expulsions and travel restrictions on a religious sect, and it led you to desperately plug in political parties where none existed. That point seems to have sailed blithely way over your pointed head.
:boohoo:Oh....boo....hoo...

Yes....we all know you're being picked on unfairly.
But after reading your shit for years we're just waiting for the fucking punchline.
Your cohort was being more honest about what his intentions were.
And it's crystal clear.
This is another Troll thread about beating up Republicans by bringing up ancient history.

Then don't read it. It's a simple thing to avoid, snowflakes.

They sure go outta their way to try to shout it down, don't they? And then they'll turn right around 180 and start crowing about "don''t take that Confederate statue down, you're 'erasing history'!"

Flaming hypocrites.

'Those who do not learn history are doomed to repeat it.
attributed to George Santayana

Dumb shit.

Dumbass.

Why is that exactly?

Hm?

:boohoo:Oh....boo....hoo...

Yes....we all know you're being picked on unfairly.
But after reading your shit for years we're just waiting for the fucking punchline.
Your cohort was being more honest about what his intentions were.
And it's crystal clear.
This is another Troll thread about beating up Republicans by bringing up ancient history.

Once again Sprinklybits, the only "Republican" mentioned in the OP was Lincoln --- who did the right thing and rescinded it.

DUMBASS.

New day, same crying. No one cares what you bigots did 300 hundred years ago. What they care about is how you are all trying to do it again.
300 years ago? The Civil War and U.S. Grant was 300 years ago? :rofl: :rofl:

Remembering of course you have to multiply all that guy's posts by 0.5166667. It's nothing he can help, it's a disability. Like Tourette's.
I don't know how many times you have to be told that it was a typo, but guess it don't matter to a person who just loves lying all the time like you do.

Forum List

Back